Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 36)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by -bharti-

Woaw , daya brilliant siggy,  will be back soon, Smile

Thanks...would you believe I had to add the match and fire myself...I think the match went out and blended to background by the time they took that pictureLOL But anyway thanks...and that was quick...i didn't even send pms yet and already you're here! 
fantastic effort really, so you are busy stoking the fire LOL  How i wish could do somethg as magical, but one day i will LOL,   Yeah, we dont need an invitation daya for ur work, keep rocking, nitey nite 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123suhana19.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb prologue & siggySmile...good start & you started off really well...interesting ...pls ud fast
                  Thank You. You Made Me Smile.

Edited by jedy25 - 05 September 2013 at 10:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hi curlylocks
loved the prologue...SS part 2 ...is as exciting as it was...started on happy note ...naku & dutta's reception...joyful occassion...but there is a dose of mystery & its exciting...

baji is missing ..nisha...there is something wrong in her life ...ppl around can feel it ..smarty is hiding something wht?

maya losing her memory ...tarak by her side

curly lock would be having her home ...freshly painted.room  .puppy is already added to the fly...Smile

there is suspense & i 'm inquisitive like all..to know further

siggy is nice...waiting for next UD

thanks a ton for continuing the SSSmile...
Thank You quote

Edited by Nakusha - 05 September 2013 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENmirage123twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hi Daya,

First of all, siggy is awesome. Nisha is so beautiful. Good choice. Prologue seems intriguing. Full of suspence. Loved to see TaSha married and bantering. I liked it when Nisha called Baaji first. Btw what is the deal with Maya Kadam? Are you to include Taarak-Maya story in this part? Or is it the plot for season 3? i would love the second option. See I am so greedy. You started Season 2 and I am urging you think about Season 3. But what to do. I am hooked to your stories. You are a brilliant writer. Waiting for first part. Update soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeest_14FASSBENmirage123twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

zeest_14 Groupbie
zeest_14
zeest_14

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi,
So the mystery is starting...hmm.I like the title ,i visit the forum and it catch my attention at first sight.Tasha married' Chalo ye to thikaney lagey"and now after shocks of marriage and first one is the choice of colour schemeSmile.
Nisha and baji good combination Thumbs Upwaiting for their actions and reactionsStern Smile.
Well written and well presented as usualClap.

FASSBENmirage123twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hi daya
fab prologue...Smilesiggy as well...dutta & naku married...tarak helping maya...this time hero of story baji & nisha...its very interesting..thanxs for retaining dutta & naku...i like the new story too..ud soon
Thank you handwritten on a sticky note Stock Photo - 14169122

Edited by mirage123 - 06 September 2013 at 11:03am

zeest_14FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
oyeee  roar here..baji..
Have to say mate was overjoyed to see the references to my person.. you know what I,Me & Myself is like.. I look for myself.. in your work.. now don't get  a big head before I GIVE YOU AN ULTE HAAT KA GHUM KE! ..
OK  now the two references are.. PR [Painful Rapture]! and the other is the military! haaa hooo.. loving this.. see you can't get rid of me that easily..
 Now.. the prologue has a great feel to it.. certainly, the bonding between the three familiar figures,D/N/B..
The same love between Duji sharing a drink or two. Naku, still the same keeping an eye on how much her man guzzles down. Baji, sparking between them two, and loving it..
The rest are references to characters you briefed me about..and Baji's inclination towards smarty pants[ hooohaa].. pagal hai ye lardki.. yehri! and baji ko bhi yehra kar de ge !.. but it seems to me Baji wants this madness.. loved your writing.. easy going style.. its like fun reading ,like old times for me my pappy, sharmilee tim tim
By the way, loved the siggy.. I KNOW THATS MY LOVABLE BAJI! but whose the dame? ummh thek hai..  but my Ikta Kaul.. hummmh thanks,Mate, waiting for  the next one.. hope Baji clears this yehri Nisha ke hallucinations.. look daya ye na ho ke hammie forgets who hammie is.. by making links with this smart chick... who am I?
Ok going before you get your bat out.. oyeee Viji looks cute in your siggy.. .much love ,and thanks for your lovely start of SS.. Hammie.

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
An Awesome and very Promising Prologue, Clap

Waiting for the show to begin, Daya
Big smile

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

Go to top