Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 33)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@ uvi and swati: thanks for checking out the SS...glad you liked the promo will UD soon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89twinkle-starHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeest_14

Hi daya
Thanks for reply and warm welcum.You really deserve appreciation ,i read your ff and ss,amazing.Different plots with tasha and other characters ,well woven stories ,various shades and ur style of presenting it,wah maza a gya.
Now new ss looking interesting and catchy .I hope that tasha would b part of it too as a happy family after reunion .Looking for ss ,go ahead Smile

Hey! Thank you for the kind compliments. Good to hear you liked the way it all panned out. Not to worry, TaSha will defo be part of this ss also...will post the SS soon...thanks again :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeest_14sona89Nakushatwinkle-starHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

roarrr baji! you write about your self without I,Me and Myself... hummh?
ROFL boo yaah! Your story is FINITO! LOL Maybe you should read it...a lot of this nightmare in the promo will make more sense...

Safe by his Side... seems almost like a prayer, an acknowledgement of a believer..
yes It does seem appropriate as I went through the promo..
Nisha  the female protagonist .. has a safety issue and this his..is her safety net.
I agree and it's exactly why I chose that title...i had a few options...but this one really stood out for me...
Interesting ,Smarty as he calls her , is some workaholic who works not to earn a living , or share her skills but to keep her recurrent nightmare at bay. Yep, its one of the ways she gets by...putting her attention elsewhere and the only other thing certain in her life is her job...
Strong words in the promo, body,insanity, suggest some homicidal issues.. hence the suspense is all ready in the making..very well written to engage the reader. There is definitely an interesting twist of events here...the question is whether it is real or in her mindWink
This Nisha it appears has some mental illness.. the grade mild,moderate,serious is yet to be revealed..but disturbed she does seem. Appears to have a mental illness...that is the intention...working with that is the story...but she is disturbed thats for sure.
We get a peek into  her nightmare..blood , body, may be her mother? hence questions arise.. but she does witness her father take a shot of death.. brilliantly described.
So we know that she was  outstanding  academically ..and that she is putting her grades to good use.
You picked out the father ... i never went in detail about it in the previous ss but your perhaps on the right track in some ways...her mother is alive tho
intelligent but a turn off for males..is constantly being jeered for her intelligence ,a loner compared to her father..his intelligence? or to what he did..possible murder and sure shot suicide.. her life experiences has made her insecure in some aspects of her life and only dependent on herself...u'll see as u read the story what it all comes to
All to herself, but brainy which is her doom? Knew the sweet Baji with his caring endearing manner straightaway.. and yes he does seems a breath of fresh air for her.. when he brings her back in the land of the living.. You got it! Baaji will be the breath of fresh air for her! 
brilliant daya.. fantastic read.. do continue will read it interests me.. thanks ,much love ..hammie.
Glad to hear i've got your interest ...thanks for reading and commenting mate...Big smile

Edited by -daya- - 30 August 2013 at 8:04pm

sona89twinkle-starHamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hi daya
its good to have you back...prologue is mindblowing...Smilesuspense ...romance...thriller ...i hope u have got ur nisha in sakshi...do keep our dutta & naku in side track...i luv curly lock...ud soon..thanxs for accepting our demandLOLLOL..big hug for it
Tasty coffee...

Edited by Nakusha - 31 August 2013 at 10:50am

-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-star

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hi daya         

Superb promo...thanxs for SS ...part2...waiting to read further ..ud fast

Edited by jedy25 - 31 August 2013 at 11:28am

sona89twinkle-star.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi daya

So your extended baji centric SS takes off...
Now that you have found a face for nisha, (thanx to naku,s thread)  the SS im sure will be an interesting read.  So nisha is Safe by his side, i mean baji,s side,  howcome ? Big smile
I didnt realise how serious n damaging nightmares can be.   So is this mental illness or just the side effects of a past unpleasant incident?  Also gather that nisha,s dad has taken his life which has further aggravated her case.  hopefully im not presuming too much ..  Embarrassed   
My take is when people begin internalising their fears it tends to make matters more complicated, dunno im making my own theories here lol.   
Anyways looking forward to baji,s antics taking charge Big smile  Atlasst someone cares for our dear baji,s much neglected romantic life, thank you daya. 

Thank You Scraps and Graphics  Daya for the lovely annotations  of the previous update..Smile

Edited by -bharti- - 01 September 2013 at 12:18am

sona89twinkle-star.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

HI Daya

Thanks for the lovely anno read the Promo loved It looking forwards to reading the full SS.

Take care are now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi daya
nisha is safe by baji's side...promo...is awesomeSmileSmile...expecting a good story...daya is definately known for...pls ud soon
Thank You

Edited by sona89 - 01 September 2013 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Go to top