Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 32)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Wow..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...What a promo dear!!!!!!..Day Dreaming...Totally mind blowing .Day Dreaming...Superb content...Day Dreaming..Loved your writing style dear.Day Dreaming...Nisha had a bad dream.ShockedShocked...Your description about that bad dream was mind blowing dear.Day Dreaming...Its really a thrilling to read it..Day Dreaming...OMG!!!!!.Shocked...What a dream dearShockedDay Dreaming!!!!!...But our cutie  baaji will definitely cure her problems.Day Dreaming...Superb promo..Day Dreaming.You've raised our eagerness to read the update by your suspense thriller promo dear..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..How can we stay peacefully without reading the full update???...ShockedShockedShocked..Sooo please update sooon Daya...Embarrassed...Sooo sweeet of you...Hug

Edited by twinkle-star - 30 August 2013 at 8:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25uwith.iridescence.suhana19Hamlet53

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi Lalli, thanks for all the support, for reading and commenting too.  Glad to hear you enjoyed the mix! Trust me have those characters sprouted on the spot..but making them all fit and come when they were needed only was the hard part...its good to hear that they came together well...yup our culprit now behind bars! yay! he was the least likely suspect so yes i kept him off the lines and only mentioned him here and there...but this next season you'll find that you're back to the same suspect list should be fun to see who you all point at this time...or if there is anyone to even point atLOL Thank you so much for the lovely remarks on my writing...i'm glad you like it! now season 2 coming soon so stay tuned..lol...phir milenge chalte chalte...

Hi DayaHug
Thanks a ton for your awesome annotations dear.Hug...Loved them sooo much..HeartHeart...You brilliantly fit all the characters in your  ss dear..ClapClap.Still remembering that story dear..Day Dreaming..Yay!!!!...Now Now that culprit is behind the bars.ClapClap...But your words add more suspense..WinkWink...Yeah!!! Brilliant start of season 2 ...enjoyed the promo dear.Day Dreaming..Now eagerly waiting for the update.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks again for your superb annotations & promo dearHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithsuhana19.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome promo...waiting
...thanxs for starting a new ss
Thank you lettering made with colorful 3d letters over dark background, vector design. - stock vector

Edited by uwith - 30 August 2013 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-starHamlet53

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
wow...promo is so interesting...waiting for the first chapter...update soon...

.iridescence.suhana19Hamlet53

zeest_14 Groupbie
zeest_14
zeest_14

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hi daya
Thanks for reply and warm welcum.You really deserve appreciation ,i read your ff and ss,amazing.Different plots with tasha and other characters ,well woven stories ,various shades and ur style of presenting it,wah maza a gya.
Now new ss looking interesting and catchy .I hope that tasha would b part of it too as a happy family after reunion .Looking for ss ,go ahead Smile

suhana19.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
roarrr baji! you write about your self without I,Me and Myself... hummh?

Safe by his Side... seems almost like a prayer, an acknowledgement of a believer..
yes It does seem appropriate as I went through the promo..
Nisha  the female protagonist .. has a safety issue and this his..is her safety net.
Interesting ,Smarty as he calls her , is some workaholic who works not to earn a living , or share her skills but to keep her recurrent nightmare at bay.
Strong words in the promo, body,insanity, suggest some homicidal issues.. hence the suspense is all ready in the making..very well written to engage the reader.
This Nisha it appears has some mental illness.. the grade mild,moderate,serious is yet to be revealed..but disturbed she does seem.
We get a peek into  her nightmare..blood , body, may be her mother? hence questions arise.. but she does witness her father take a shot of death.. brilliantly described.
So we know that she was  outstanding  academically ..and that she is putting her grades to good use.
intelligent but a turn off for males..is constantly being jeered for her intelligence ,a loner compared to her father..his intelligence? or to what he did..possible murder and sure shot suicide..
All to herself, but brainy which is her doom? Knew the sweet Baji with his caring endearing manner straightaway.. and yes he does seems a breath of fresh air for her.. when he brings her back in the land of the living..
brilliant daya.. fantastic read.. do continue will read it interests me.. thanks ,much love ..hammie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeest_14FASSBENsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

start so is thia ss about baaji nisha

Hi Tams! Thanks for checking in Big smile Yep this story is about Baaji and Nisha but not to worry...Dutta and Nakusha will be there Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Wow..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...What a promo dear!!!!!!..Day Dreaming...Totally mind blowing .Day Dreaming...Superb content...Day Dreaming..Loved your writing style dear.Day Dreaming...Nisha had a bad dream.ShockedShocked...Your description about that bad dream was mind blowing dear.Day Dreaming...Its really a thrilling to read it..Day Dreaming...OMG!!!!!.Shocked...What a dream dearShockedDay Dreaming!!!!!...But our cutie  baaji will definitely cure her problems.Day Dreaming...Superb promo..Day Dreaming.You've raised our eagerness to read the update by your suspense thriller promo dear..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..How can we stay peacefully without reading the full update???...ShockedShockedShocked..Sooo please update sooon Daya...Embarrassed...Sooo sweeet of you...Hug

Hey lalli! Thanks for liking the Promo. It was meant to be baitLOL glad to know I've hooked you haha...I'll start the SS soon...I just want to sort a few details out before I post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25

Go to top