Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 30)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Res..  
Wil be back with comments for sure, but not sure when  LOL

Daya,   its been hectic but had to comeback to do justice to the happy ending, err "sort of ending" you proposed Big smile.  The positive forenote of an extension of baji nusha luv story is alluring indeed, grt goin daya.. 
Hiya Bharti! Yep, a sort of ending...only because their main story is done...but they'll be around in the next partBig smile  Baaji and Nisha's story will be interesting to write as i normally have him as a supportive character...but i wrote a prologue and had no problem...hopefully it'll remain that way for the whole way. Glad to hear I've lured you LOLLOLTongue

So its tiwari the innocent widower.  The best thing i liked in this update was how the tension was interspersed with light moments of curly locks cute antics, baji nisha,s growing comfort n the lovey dovey moments of tasha.  The best moment for me was when curly locks said "i can plug my ears" to dutta,s wish of hurling expletives at baji.  I burst out laughing LOL   You really must be observing these toddlers n reading their innocent minds.. Wink
Yes, there is always room to have a light moment...its makes things a bit more bearable! Haha I do love curly locks...shes part fiction and part taken from real life ...its fun to play with her character...as kids can say the most innocent things that turn out to be hilarious for others...

Woaw, the impromptu confession, declaration n the proposal was beautifully scripted,  it was as if dutta couldnt control the growing tension within him of having naku within reach yet maintain a distance, hence best way to cut short the gap was to make her his own Big smile 
Exactly! When he figured it all out in his mind it was a matter of making it all final and so he did that not caring about anyone else...you know i just wanted baaji to comment in between hence i made it one with a good audience...
 except that they had quiet a crowd gathered to bother them.. amidst all this.   Umm naku seems a daring lady responding fittingly to the offer n not holding back her emotions.  Also the way she took up the challenge of baiting tiwari even when dutta was reluctant shows her in a different light.  
Yeah, it was a matter of being over with the nightmare and getting on with their lives...one she had been wanting for a long time...and she shows her strength where he shows his vulnerability...the roles sort of flipped there...even though physically he was still the stronger...

Hats off to you daya for the fine details into the investigation.   You managed to cover every possible angle to the plot.  But the final twist did take me off gaurd,  tiwari as dutta suspected was a dangerous psycho.  But luckily for dutta naku emerged more in control in insane situations n acted wisely.  But for jagtap, dutta would have lost his sense of judgement in the end overcome by the situation at hand, of seeing naku in danger.   Yeah, it was the best possible way to be rescued in the end, naku secure in his arms Day Dreaming
Thank you...i'll tell you writing this story is a workout for my brain...haha to remember what i did and didn't do and what each person has said already about situations to link the pieces together...i'm glad you liked it...and I'm glad this one's overLOL
Luckily the trio back to where they belong, with the prospect of an immediate addition of a pup n plans of further expansion to their family, ofcourse curly locks permitting them the space n time ROFL
I already have a pic for a  pup (thanks to Tamanna) and a name tooLOL the cutey will be around with Curly Locks in the next ssWink
Daya , have to thank you for giving us the joy of reading this beautiful SS,  respect your time n talent, hopefully you carryon writing as long as you can n also making many more vms.. Smile
Lots of love n best wishes your way, take good care,  hopefully milenge chalte chalteBig smile  
Thanks so much for all the support you've shown bharti...my writing is nothing without you all...and thank you for reading and commenting...i do enjoy reading the comments...hope you are doing well...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

Edited by -daya- - 29 August 2013 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum updt and ending...simply beautiful...never would hav guessed tiwari...awesum story...will wait fr season 2...start soon

Hey Usha, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. It is greatly appreciated. Glad you enjoyed the story. Yep, Tiwari was a bit of the surprise...but the characters you've maybe suspected in this book will be back for another round of suspicion Wink hope you enjoy, 'season 2'Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome ss...liked very thing in the story
tiwari the pysychoAngryjagtap did a smart thing
dutta ,naku & shristi are happy together
starting a new SS...pls soon
do keep dutta & naku too part of it
thanxs for awesome SS
animated thank you photo: thank you thanklock04.gif

Hi Dilse,

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. All the support you show is really appreciated. 
Glad to hear you've liked the story. Yep, Tiwari was the culprit...and very psycho for sure...but his chapter is over and like you've said you got a happy ending and a happy family. Of course, Dutta, Naku, Srishti and puppy will all be in the next ss...thank you again for everything...take care...ciao

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hiya Nakusha! 

Thanks for giving us a awesome SS'finally we got the psycho tiwari..dutta got his naku & his curly locksSmile

And thank you for the unconditional support and love for my writing...love you all for it! So the culprits behind bars and we have our happy ending? or is it happy beginning WinkTongue they'll be fun to have around when their not so confused about each other haha...

The investigative part with a luv story woven around it with our fav Jodi dutta & naku'loved it ..all the characters tarak ,suman..baji ..nisha ...happy ending is icing on cakeSmile

Thank you...the weaving the investigation and romance together is the hard part...lots of work for my poor brainLOL I am glad you liked all the characters...i am fond of the ones you've listed myself...its actually fun to build them from scratch...

Thanks for giving assurance of starting a new ss ..soon..anything from your side ..will keep us grossed

You're welcome, i hope you will all enjoy it as much as you did this one...it'll pick on a lot of minor things that happened or were hinted at in the first one...you'll find yourself facing same suspects again...it'll be interesting...and I am still debating on a secondary track going in this one that will merge at one point...we'll seeLOL but thanks for that thread Nakusha...i am thinking i will go with Sakshi...as nisha

Big thanks for always giving into your fans

big thank you too you too for reading and commenting and supporting! Hug

Thanks a lot! and sure thing m'aam...i'll get on that SS soon Wink 

I've got the prologue done :) 

Anyway, take care you...phir milenge chalte chalte

Start soon a new ss

thank you so much photo: Thank you so much ThankYouSoMuch.png

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afzal7861

hi daya 
awesome ud beautiful writing dutta  naku and shristi are happy together forever Smile thank you so much for the awesome storySmile
waiting for your new SS plz start soon 

Hello Afzal,

Long time no chat. Hope all is well with you. Thank you for reading and commenting. It's much appreciated. Glad to hear you've liked the story. A happy ending for our fav couple, could i have it any other way...i am a sucker for a happy ending...anyway will start ss soon. Thanks again, take care. Phir milenge chalte chalte

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Daya

Beautifully ending once again loved your writing It was a joy reading It finally Dutta say those words which Nakku was waiting and all the words he said and when he asked her to marry him was just right.

Thanks as always I hope you will come back with another great story Take care now

Hi my dear Fassbender :) 

I am so glad you enjoyed that confession...took me a while to writeLOL So you're words that you thought it was just right are music to my ears. Thank you for all the support...and thanks for the lovely feedback. Will be continuing Baaji's story as its own SS...I'd love for you to read that too :) Anyway take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Daya, Big smile

An interesting Chapter 5 and Promo. I am glad that Dutta has finally accepted his feelings and shared it with Naku. Waiting to read the final chapter.

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thank you for writing this awesome SS, Daya. Clap

The Romance, Thriller and the Happily Ever After combo kept me glued till the very last sentence. 

Hello Ivy,  

I am happy to hear you enjoyed this romantic suspense story!  Thank you for reading and leaving your feedback. I love knowing what you thought...thanks! Phir milenge chalte chalte. Take care! 

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud& end...dutta ,naku ,shristi,puppy...happy fly...Clapthanxs for awesome story...promise to continue..start soonSmilepls
Thank You Picture

Hey Jedy, 

Thank you for reading and leaving your feedback...i am glad you enjoyed it. 
Yep will be back for season 2 LOL hope you will like that too...stay tuned.
Take care, phir milenge chalte chalte

Nakushatwinkle-star

Go to top