Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 3)

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome udSmile
i 'm happpy to see you back...its a awesome suprise...
the prologue & the chapter is too good
all the character jagtap & pakhi baaji are awesome
dutta & naku have a cute girl curly lock..
i 'm waiting for next chapter ..pls pls ud soon
thank you photo: Thank You cards 2013-03-26075633_zpsbf0f32b2.jpg

word Stock Photo - 9114935

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25sona89suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-star

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Daya updated my spotEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey daya ..its so good to see u back with another wonderful story..i always maintain that this forum is addictive and its hard to quit  it , we may come here less often but leaving it completely is out of question. 
first and foremost , i loved the title of the SS gives, it gives a james bond kind of a feeling ..lol..especially after reading it where duji are investigators and the banner is beautiful , without going through the prologue and update i thought that the little girl might be young nakku but nope she is tasha's daughter, indeed very cute like them. so our dutta has a playboy kind of an image , interesting , goes well with his profession ..lol..although this story is quite different from the show but still you have kept the essence of duji's relationship intact..i quite like the fact that this time instead of ganpat n babi we have jagtap n paki as nakku's supposed parents or caretakers , it would have been difficult for babi n ganpat to accept an unwed mother. the bond between nakku n jagtap is beautiful . then i am loving the kind of mystery that you have woven into the story. 
definitely a very promising start and i am looking forward to know more about tasha and of course who is the one sending letters to nakku 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25sona89twinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.aishwish

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hi daya
welcome Clapthe new SS is superb like previous one...its a masala story...luv,betrayl,  investigation ...enjoying the new D-N with curly locks ,jagtap ,pakhi, & baji awesome characters...pls continue & ud fast
welcome back photo: Welcome Back welcome-back-4.png

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi daya
its a pleasant suprise...happy to have you back...you gave a gift to us...from birthday girl...its a great start...naku is staying with jagtap  & pakhi...they are great support to her & daughter...curly lock is cute just like the pic
dutta 's past came in front in form a case...the suspense is good...dutta & naku together again...wow! can't wait
hope you have a great birthdaySmile
welcome hand lettering vector Stock Photo - 14573113

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

start jagtap pakhi love care nakku getting threat letters baji dutta investigators dutta thinking shrishti is his baby

Hi Tamanna, 

Yep, Jagtap and Pakhi are Naku's caregivers and love her like their own daughter. So naturally when there's a threat to her they act on it. Baaji and Dutta being investigators will come into play but its TaSha's past and Srishti that will be more of the focus...let's see how it pans out. Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it. 

FASSBENuwithNakushasuhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Res.. 

A Warm Welcome daya, Hug
Hi Bharti! Thank you for the warm welcome back. I surprised myself...and seems I surprised everyone else tooLOL
Hi birthday girl..  What a pleasant surprise dear,  its a role reversal here, instead of receiving a gift you have gifted the forum a beautiful SS... Clap  
Haha I learned as you grow older...you don't get gifts you're expected to give the treatsLOL so I've done that Tongue Nah, I needed a diversion to unblock my mind. So I did thatEmbarrassed and thought since I've been getting numerous requests may as well write for everyone while I am at it :) 
Point blank protector wow, the title sounds pretty loaded, a no nonsense feeling to it.  So naku with her foster grandparents Jagtap dada, hmm pakhi too, like that. Naku seems a very independent strong person...  Wow, she,s the mother of a cute cuddly curly locks,  This has to be the best part, i can imagine the cutie already Wink 
Yep, I loved the character of Jagtap in LTL and I thought why not throw pakhi in there too since I decided the story will be different anyway...but I am trying to keep the essence of most of the relationships like Duji and then Jagtap and Naku...Lol Srishti's the newbie...but she's the one I have most fun writing. She is definitely a cutie i should post that little girls ad...here do check it out...
 Ok.. naku already in trouble n look who we have, Baji a pvt detective at her service.  Daya true to your style the story is racing away, has picked up considerable pace.  But the stunning revelation of naku,s past ... Quite a scandolous past LOL
Yep naku has a uhmmm secret admirer...and of course it brings in Baaji and Dutta . Haha yes, its fast paced as it is meant to be short :) Lol yeah her past with Dutta..it does seem scandalous LOLLOL but lets see if we can fix it :P 
Now the mysterious stalker of naku has a formidable opponent in dutta n baji, hmm ex military secret ops jo hai,   thats very interesting ...  Wink
When I went ex-military I thought of Hammie and her FF lol...but yep these two intelligent detectives will have there unknown perp if its the last thing they doWink
Dutta,s casanova image does add zing to his otherwise serious boring persona Big smile   Now its gonna be very exciting, the battle of wits between the two.   But dutta starts off with a backfoot, guilt ridden. It would be fun if naku plays hard to get n exact some sort of a sweet revenge..   Well before my imagination goes crazy, i will wait to see the reaction of naku seeing dutta being hired.
I don't know if she'll play hard to get but she's certainly not going to run to his arms and say take me back LOL so you might get a medium...  
Daya, im grinning like crazy, thats the result of reading your work once again on the forum.  Plzz continue and thanks dear for this treat,  Take care.
You were one of the few who did ask about me writing again...so your grinning is really not a surprise but makes me smile thats for sure. Glad your enjoying it. Thank you for reading and commenting Bharti! Will continue soon. 

FASSBENuwithNakusha-bharti-suhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afzal7861

daya Hug

Hiya Afzal Hug
Thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be back... 
It seems most my readers are still around tooLOL 
Always a bonus :P 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENuwithNakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

Go to top