Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 27)

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5:

So, the story is progressing towards the end, thanks for extending the ss for one more chapter…..it's always a pleasure to read stuffs worded by you!!!Embarrassed Okay coming to the update, Dutta patil is a clever man, wow, first kiss a girl, and then drive her crazy out of jealousyLOL, but it was nice seeing him flirt, there was constant mentions of he being a man of flings in the previous update, but today got to witness how he actually flingsTongueLOL. And she want's to smack him………I'd say go ahead, he had been enough stupid to have oneLOL.I  particularly appreciate the li'l teasing moments tasha shared. When it's about rekindling old flames, it's not only the love that needs to resurfaced but also the comfort zones(like old friends)  as well. What a moment you chose to pause the sequence, have to appreciate your marketing skills.Tongue

Nisha saxena is a very ummm intriguing (if I'm using the correct termErmm) character. It's not like that she'll make you fall in love hopelessly, even not necessarily one may form an instant liking, but the she does attracts you and then leaves you with a desire to excavate on a deeper level, what I liked is she is contrastive, She is intelligent I guess super intelligent (I remember my computational linguistic classes, and how miserable I was with a simple programming loopsLOL), and that's why I suspect her, and that's where I realized, how uncomfortable she is with something she is gifted with, and why exactly she is, it must be traumatizing for being judged or distinguished, or bad mouthed for you I.Q. wait a sec am I sympathizing with someone, I m perceiving as a suspect…girl your pen definitely has the capacity to maneuver my thoughts!!Tongue

And, Baaji ji is full on maroing chance pe danceLOL. No. seriously I loved how you have blossomed a very endearing alliance, the girl just need a li'l bit of genuine assurance and she is all herself, and then one can't stop but fall for her. I liked the idea of interrogation via nisha and via interrogation both of them coming close. So, nisha is here for a very special purpose, that raises my curiosity all the way more….btw looking at the chunks of space she is getting, is baaji's love life gonna get a full fledged attention by our writer.Wink

So, we are back to tasha sequence. Finally moron has figured out that it's not about commitment or other issues, never been, it's only him!! *sigh* why does he always has to take eternity to understand the simplest of the things and at the same time be in a profession that demands him to be super brainy. I guess he's not at fault, he is just being what he is……man!!LOLBut that's make him all the way moredesirable……his ultra manly traits.Embarrassed  Okay I can see myself getting carried awayLOL…..before I actually do let me come to the point…….I loved how he had a little monologue in his brain, I have always found this a trait in your characters in your other works as well, a very remarkable trait of your writings.

I guess you had to keep the SS short that's why we won't get long chapters on dutta winning back nakusha, anyways it's never been about winning her back , she has always been his, all he needs is to convince her that her feelings are equally reciprocated without shristi anything to do with it….since it's the second last chapter, convincing thing also has to be quick……so I like the determination dutta showed through out.

And girl, what are you doing here, step into show making business, you clearly know when to freeze and have audiences at the edge!!!! But I'm glad the suspect is a he!!

In between, I'm glad you extended in to one more chapter, somehow I feel if this would have been the last one, it would have rushed or may be not, it's just I'm thing too muchConfusedLOL

Well as you said……. their would be no rush from my side for the 6th chapters comments.Tongue Actually vacations are over, so I'm going back to university, but  do update soon…..I'm dying out of curiosity!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsuhana19.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Hiya Aish, good to see you again :) 

Chapter 5:

So, the story is progressing towards the end, thanks for extending the ss for one more chapter'..it's always a pleasure to read stuffs worded by you!!!Embarrassed 

Thank you, Aish. I'm glad you think soEmbarrassed

Okay coming to the update, Dutta patil is a clever man, wow, first kiss a girl, and then drive her crazy out of jealousyLOL, but it was nice seeing him flirt, there was constant mentions of he being a man of flings in the previous update, but today got to witness how he actually flingsTongueLOLAnd she want's to smack him'''I'd say go ahead, he had been enough stupid to have oneLOL. I  particularly appreciate the li'l teasing moments tasha shared. When it's about rekindling old flames, it's not only the love that needs to resurfaced but also the comfort zones(like old friends)  as well. What a moment you chose to pause the sequence, have to appreciate your marketing skills.Tongue

Oh he is indeed clever...he knows when to push the right buttons...
Yes, I wanted that too...them not only feeling for each other but being comfortable too...
LOL...it wasn't intended to be a marketing strategyLOLLOL but I'm glad it kept you reading..

Nisha saxena is a very ummm intriguing (if I'm using the correct termErmm) character. It's not like that she'll make you fall in love hopelessly, even not necessarily one may form an instant liking, but the she does attracts you and then leaves you with a desire to excavate on a deeper level, what I liked is she is contrastive, She is intelligent I guess super intelligent (I remember my computational linguistic classes, and how miserable I was with a simple programming loopsLOL), and that's why I suspect her, and that's where I realized, how uncomfortable she is with something she is gifted with, and why exactly she is, it must be traumatizing for being judged or distinguished, or bad mouthed for you I.Q. wait a sec am I sympathizing with someone, I m perceiving as a suspect'girl your pen definitely has the capacity to maneuver my thoughts!!Tongue

You know Aish, having been able to make you feel sympathetic to a person you suspect is  a big compliment for me. That was the intention...and her character is intended to make everyone curious...

And, Baaji ji is full on maroing chance pe danceLOL. No. seriously I loved how you have blossomed a very endearing alliance, the girl just need a li'l bit of genuine assurance and she is all herself, and then one can't stop but fall for her. I liked the idea of interrogation via nisha and via interrogation both of them coming close. So, nisha is here for a very special purpose, that raises my curiosity all the way more'.btw looking at the chunks of space she is getting, is baaji's love life gonna get a full fledged attention by our writer.Wink

I truly enjoy Baaji's character every time I write he is a must character for me. And I do enjoy writing him as the easy going chill sort of person...its fun and as for your assumption at the end of this paragraph...perhaps you're are on the right trackWinkWink

So, we are back to tasha sequence. Finally moron has figured out that it's not about commitment or other issues, never been, it's only him!! *sigh* why does he always has to take eternity to understand the simplest of the things and at the same time be in a profession that demands him to be super brainy. I guess he's not at fault, he is just being what he is''man!!LOLBut that's make him all the way moredesirable''his ultra manly traits.Embarrassed  Okay I can see myself getting carried awayLOL'..Not to worry, it happens to the best of us LOLLOL ... before I actually do let me come to the point''.I loved how he had a little monologue in his brain, I have always found this a trait in your characters in your other works as well, a very remarkable trait of your writings.

Thank you...getting into their heads can be tiresome and confusing even for me...and then defining their thought process by the person they are..and connecting it...my head goes in circles sometimesLOL

I guess you had to keep the SS short that's why we won't get long chapters on dutta winning back nakusha, anyways it's never been about winning her back , she has always been his, all he needs is to convince her that her feelings are equally reciprocated without shristi anything to do with it'.since it's the second last chapter, convincing thing also has to be quick''so I like the determination dutta showed through out.

Yup. it is a short story so its more point blank...but you've nailed it...its not about winning back its about clearing the air and realizing what the other means to each. 

And girl, what are you doing here, step into show making business, you clearly know when to freeze and have audiences at the edge!!!! But I'm glad the suspect is a he!!

Oh haha thanks for the compliment...you're too kind. 

In between, I'm glad you extended in to one more chapter, somehow I feel if this would have been the last one, it would have rushed or may be not, it's just I'm thing too muchConfusedLOL

Actually if it had been this chapter only the events would have been different. I changed it half way...I have to say I like it better this wayLOLEmbarrassed

Well as you said''. their would be no rush from my side for the 6th chapters comments.Tongue Actually vacations are over, so I'm going back to university, but  do update soon'..I'm dying out of curiosity!!

Oh back to school...i remember dreading those days. But you have my best wishes for your studies. Hope it all goes well...and you're in luck ...I am done the chapter Big smile its coming right up! 

Thanks a lot for commenting Aish. I truly enjoy reading you comments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14suhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angellaroseafzal7861FASSBENjedy25sona89mirage123dilse14meriyaarNakushaivy_11-bharti-ushankitvcsuhana19twinkle-startamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

angellarosegarima25zeest_14sasisriMetaFOURafzal7861FASSBENjedy25mirage123uwithdilse14meriyaarsona89Nakushaivy_11-bharti-ushankitvctwinkle-starsuhana19tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
update another beautiful story writteen by you mr tiwari was really a b... good that he was sent to jail dutta saved nakku and now tasha shrishti together forever
here is tasha family with there puppy

Edited by tamanna1391 - 16 August 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25sona89dilse14Nakusha-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-starsuhana19

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Res..  
Wil be back with comments for sure, but not sure when  LOL

Daya,   its been hectic but had to comeback to do justice to the happy ending, err "sort of ending" you proposed Big smile.  The positive forenote of an extension of baji nusha luv story is alluring indeed, grt goin daya.. 

So its tiwari the innocent widower.  The best thing i liked in this update was how the tension was interspersed with light moments of curly locks cute antics, baji nisha,s growing comfort n the lovey dovey moments of tasha.  The best moment for me was when curly locks said "i can plug my ears" to dutta,s wish of hurling expletives at baji.  I burst out laughing LOL   You really must be observing these toddlers n reading their innocent minds.. Wink

Woaw, the impromptu confession, declaration n the proposal was beautifully scripted,  it was as if dutta couldnt control the growing tension within him of having naku within reach yet maintain a distance, hence best way to cut short the gap was to make her his own Big smile   except that they had quiet a crowd gathered to bother them.. amidst all this.   Umm naku seems a daring lady responding fittingly to the offer n not holding back her emotions.  Also the way she took up the challenge of baiting tiwari even when dutta was reluctant shows her in a different light.  

Hats off to you daya for the fine details into the investigation.   You managed to cover every possible angle to the plot.  But the final twist did take me off gaurd,  tiwari as dutta suspected was a dangerous psycho.  But luckily for dutta naku emerged more in control in insane situations n acted wisely.  But for jagtap, dutta would have lost his sense of judgement in the end overcome by the situation at hand, of seeing naku in danger.   Yeah, it was the best possible way to be rescued in the end, naku secure in his arms Day Dreaming
Luckily the trio back to where they belong, with the prospect of an immediate addition of a pup n plans of further expansion to their family, ofcourse curly locks permitting them the space n time ROFL
Daya , have to thank you for giving us the joy of reading this beautiful SS,  respect your time n talent, hopefully you carryon writing as long as you can n also making many more vms.. Smile
Lots of love n best wishes your way, take good care,  hopefully milenge chalte chalteBig smile  

Edited by -bharti- - 24 August 2013 at 10:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
awesum updt and ending...simply beautiful...never would hav guessed tiwari...awesum story...will wait fr season 2...start soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hi daya
loved the ud & the promise to continue with something newSmilewill be back ..like button isn't working

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861jedy25twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

Go to top