Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 26)

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Ch 4

Okay Mr. Patil is not always a confused man when it comes to relations, he does know when to make a move or wait a second, may be he is sooo confused that out of that confusion he kissed Ms. Mahale.TongueLOL I wonder what if shristi would have waked up……..but smart kid just like daddy!!LOL

Well, on a serious sound, the kiss did felt right, how much they ignore, but they can't deny the chemistry, the sparks that transpires between them, so when he kissed him,yes it was all of a sudden. But it left me with a "this was bound to happen" feeling…..and I liked, the way dutta was musing over it, man he has fallen badly!! I also liked, that the uncertainty, he has, is still is, but slowly melting down, not all of a sudden but in a gradual course.

So nisha saxena, gets a huge chunk of lime light in this update. Well I don't know, who's the culprit, but definitely you have presented a very interesting suspect, to us. She adds a lot to the on going suspense, and her characterization is brilliant, though you have kept it short, but you not even for once, compromised on the depth of the character, she has the every layer needed for an interesting character, who can hook the readers o the story.  And as you have promised, Baaji did came back, thanks to that desperate criminal, who made a mistake, and had his case an early wrap. And this time Mr. Rao, tends to have a special interest in the case, I hope his smarty, doesn't turns out to be the over smarty!!TongueWinkLOL It's always a treat to watch duji together, the unspoken coordination they have is heart warming and brings a wide grin at the same time. And interestingly we got a very similar attributed pair……..tarak and suman, beginning of a yet another dostana??WinkLOL. I must compliment you on at this point, about dutta's professional sequence…….the whole ambiance, is so real, the people their actions and reactions, everything is very real and entertaining, I really liked that you showed them having a very casual temperament, people in a job, which keeps them at the edge, they do tend, have a very easy going attitude, while, they are indulged into a jet speed though process, and always ready for a battle at the very same time.

I loved how dutta realizes during one of his conversation, with his employee that how stupidly he could have acted to think shristi just as a responsibility. The thing naku always dreaded, knew and which made her leave, ….and it clearly makes dutta heart heavy, good for him, he deserves this much of punishment for being so moron. I liked how they were teasing the soon to be father…….men won't go all "awww" over such matters, they react like this only, but they are definitely sensitive and respectful as well, just like dutta been by making sure that the expectant father gets enough time n facility for his family…..well dutta always been a responsible guy, he just needs to do certain things just for the sake of heart. And our shristi madam is here to take care of that, her cute innocent antics, are slowly turning this man once again to someone, who's no longer afraid of love, and the commitment it requires, and it's already showing, he is more than willing to make shristi lean on him. But I guess dutta still has a llong way to go, if he wants mommy dear as well, just a kiss won't do.LOL

I'm fallen in love with this girl, trust me you have done a brilliant job, you don't know, how difficult it is to make me like a kid, but girl you did it………….I ready to dance on her tunes just like all the other men are!!!

Yet to read the fifth chapter……….see you soon with the comments!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsuhana19.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
So sorry dear friends...i was planning to UD Monday but I got writer's block 
Anyway am on a roll right now and of course I don't want to rush it...
it'll be a long UD but it'll hopefully be decentLOL  I'll have it up tomorrow for sureBig smile

PS. Aish...thanks for your comments me will annotate them tmmrw before I post up the UD

Edited by -daya- - 14 August 2013 at 9:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

So sorry dear friends...i was planning to UD Monday but I got writer's block 
Anyway am on a roll right now and of course I don't want to rush it...
it'll be a long UD but it'll hopefully be decentLOL  I'll have it up tomorrow for sureBig smile

PS. Aish...thanks for your comments me will annotate them tmmrw before I post up the UD

will wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ayeee baji! tera writer ka block  pata hai mujhe.. doon ghuma ka..
 nautanki!  
 your nightmare..roarrr..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

ayeee baji! tera writer ka block  pata hai mujhe.. doon ghuma ka..
 nautanki!  
 your nightmare..roarrr..

You came all this way to..to roar at me?*sniff sniff* OuchCry...LOL

Edited by -daya- - 15 August 2013 at 8:02am

Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

promo...this is making me more curious...where is the update...CryCryCry

lol its coming up dibya...soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25aishwish

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

SowieeEmbarrassed''for being late. Been caught up with something or other.Embarrassed

No problem Aish, good to see you. Hope all is well on your end :) 

Anyways, now that I'm here, without wasting any more time here's my thoughts on

I'm already excited to read them Embarrassed

Chapter 3

Wow''.I'm quite impressed with the way Jagtap's character is being shaped up. He is a very sensitive person at heart, and the same time has the sharp wits of a businessman and at the very same time a very calming kind of approach which comes from age and experience. His reaction to the whole gun shot incident'''he was equally worried for naku and shristi, as he was for his wife, pakhi. He has gained all the more respect. The conversation he had with nakusha'' the way he was getting judgmental towards dutta, he was angry still when he asked "should I hate him", there was a hint of helplessness as well, for being unable to do anything substantial for his daughter somehow  there was something very fatherly about jagtap's conversation!! And even his better half's take on this whole issue was so appropriate, I mean she didn't even needed a proper declaration from the horse's mouth, to crack the code, naturally women are smarter than men,LOL but I'm quite liking the silent support and encouragement they are giving to the idea of tasha coming together. Thanks, Aish. I'm glad you liked their characterization. They are after all adoptive parents. They care for Naku but they are not blind to the signs of affection and love...they would know what it looks likeWink and they also know their daughter...and how her not moving on said much about her feelings for this man...

So, as you said, I got to know about dutta's feeling on the encounter with nakusha. Once again I'm impressed, it was so similar to nakusha and yet so different.  While they share the same longing for each other, they don't label it as the same way, for nakusha it's love, for dutta'..well he's still figuring out!! I it was so pleasant to see this distinction being maintained, when we got a close observation of their feelings, their thoughts on the encounter. Moreover I superliked the fact that their feelings for each are reviving from the point it has been left'.love for nakusha and confusion for dutta as usual :P  and how once nakusha knows what she feels feels less exhausted then dutta.

Yeah thinking can exhaust a personLOL and he's does a lot of that where she is concerned. I am glad to hear that you've liked their state of mind so to speak. You're right, in their minds it's different though in reality its the same thing...perspective makes all the difference...

New characters are entering '..making room for lots of suspicion and suspects, and I loved apart from the conversation about those suspects made over the list,many of the characters kept popping here and there in the story without causing a hurdle to the flow of the story.  Dutta's assistance team is adding more crispiness to dutta's profession and ultimately to the story as well. And how they had their own moments of humor''it was interesting.

Yes, the more characters there are the easier it is to confuse everyoneLOL Even i was confused writing it...but it was important to throw them in here and there...and of course good team dynamics is important in work...and that was a point i wanted to make :) 

Well shristi was clearly the show stopper, I was skeptical about the girl, I told you, did IErmm. but she is the soul'..a man deceived by his bride at the altar, is bound to be oppressive to the idea of love, and to make him believe in love all over again''.only a love so innocent and pure like shristi's has that capacity. I don't see that any gesture could play a catalyst to the long slept soft feelings of dutta as convincing as shristi's insistence to dutta's safety,

You're absolutely right, a man who learned to reject the idea of love is learning to love again through his own daughter...it is exactly wat you pointed out...the innocence and purity of it leaves him with no defenses against it and he is pushed to see brighter things...

That was the best sequence, undoubtedly!! In particularly I liked that how before this sequence, we get a shristi following every move of dutta in the room, and dutta noticing it as well. The girl is too young to sense the lack of father in her life, yet the fact remains the same, she lacks a father in her life, and that leads to insecurities'is the nightmares has to do something with it.? I'm loving the gradual comfort level between father and daughter duo, well the daughter has always been for that matter, but now seeing the father making moves is a pleasant experience.  I absolutely loved shristi's take on her newly found father'.bang on!!! A child of four would react in the v same way'it's only when they start interacting with the outer society on a larger level children with single parent, gets aware of their deprivation.  For shristi, the world still means the hotel. I always maintain that you always do a commendable job with the mind set of your characters. Quite appreciate the fact that it was ultimately it was dutta who got to declare to shristi that he is her father. I equally appreciate that even with a very posh background to the story shristi address her parents as "aayi- baba".

I am thrilled that you've come to like Srishti's character considering you've mentioned its hard to do for you LOL

They say children sometimes acts as bridge to their parent's relationship. Our shristi indeed is an example. Her cold ice creams revive some hawt memoriesWink  in between gosh naku is too strict with ice creams'..but I guess that's why dutta is here to compensate.

I just loved the update, shristi is making dutta believe in love all over again, as far as falling in love in concern her mother is there to take care of thatWink

Thank you Aish. I am glad to hear how much you've liked the progress both with characters and plot...thank you for reading and commenting. I do enjoy reading them.  

jedy25

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Ch 4

Okay Mr. Patil is not always a confused man when it comes to relations, he does know when to make a move or wait a second, may be he is sooo confused that out of that confusion he kissed Ms. Mahale.TongueLOL or maybe he used strategy afterall he is a PI LOLLOLWink I wonder what if shristi would have waked up''..but smart kid just like daddy!!LOLhaha yeah she made sure she remained sleeping LOL

Well, on a serious sound, the kiss did felt right, how much they ignore, but they can't deny the chemistry, the sparks that transpires between them, so when he kissed him,yes it was all of a sudden. But it left me with a "this was bound to happen" feeling'..and I liked, the way dutta was musing over it, man he has fallen badly!! I also liked, that the uncertainty, he has, is still is, but slowly melting down, not all of a sudden but in a gradual course.

Yep it was only natural to make him do it and then think about it after...in the moment of the kiss his brain clouds then when it clears he wants to kick himself and not at the same time...oh yeah he is slowly slowly melting Tongue

So nisha saxena, gets a huge chunk of lime light in this update. Well I don't know, who's the culprit, but definitely you have presented a very interesting suspect, to us. She adds a lot to the on going suspense, and her characterization is brilliant, though you have kept it short, but you not even for once, compromised on the depth of the character, she has the every layer needed for an interesting character, who can hook the readers o the story.  And as you have promised, Baaji did came back, thanks to that desperate criminal, who made a mistake, and had his case an early wrap. And this time Mr. Rao, tends to have a special interest in the case, I hope his smarty, doesn't turns out to be the over smarty!!TongueWinkLOL 

Oh her character is built that way for a reason and in time you shall know why...

It's always a treat to watch duji together, the unspoken coordination they have is heart warming and brings a wide grin at the same time. And interestingly we got a very similar attributed pair''..tarak and suman, beginning of a yet another dostana??WinkLOL. I must compliment you on at this point, about dutta's professional sequence''.the whole ambiance, is so real, the people their actions and reactions, everything is very real and entertaining, I really liked that you showed them having a very casual temperament, people in a job, which keeps them at the edge, they do tend, have a very easy going attitude, while, they are indulged into a jet speed though process, and always ready for a battle at the very same time.

Thank you, it takes a lot of thought to bring these people to a full circle...really makes my day reading comments like this Big smile

I loved how dutta realizes during one of his conversation, with his employee that how stupidly he could have acted to think shristi just as a responsibility. The thing naku always dreaded, knew and which made her leave, '.and it clearly makes dutta heart heavy, good for him, he deserves this much of punishment for being so moron. I liked how they were teasing the soon to be father''.men won't go all "awww" over such matters, they react like this only, but they are definitely sensitive and respectful as well, just like dutta been by making sure that the expectant father gets enough time n facility for his family'..well dutta always been a responsible guy, he just needs to do certain things just for the sake of heart. And our shristi madam is here to take care of that, her cute innocent antics, are slowly turning this man once again to someone, who's no longer afraid of love, and the commitment it requires, and it's already showing, he is more than willing to make shristi lean on him. But I guess dutta still has a llong way to go, if he wants mommy dear as well, just a kiss won't do.LOL

Yep...everything is making him think ...and soon he'll get around to figuring it all out. 

I'm fallen in love with this girl, trust me you have done a brilliant job, you don't know, how difficult it is to make me like a kid, but girl you did it''''.I ready to dance on her tunes just like all the other men are!!!

that certainly means something coming from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. Much appreciated Aish. Love hearing your thoughts Big smile

Yet to read the fifth chapter'''.see you soon with the comments!!Embarrassed

take your time no rush...me have an appointment to run to now...later ! 

Go to top