Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 23)

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by swati2008

Hi Daya...wow...awesome part...loved the confession part and Baaji-Nisha convo too...but missed Shristi...anyways suspense is killing me...update soon...i want to know name of the culprit...some clues...

Hey Dibya,

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Glad you liked the confession, to be honest I was just glad to get it in there and be over with itLOL but its not complete...so do look for the rest.. I am  glad you enjoyed Baaji-Nisha bits and I'll tell you exactly why laterWink Aww yeah Srishti had to be absent in this  but I'll surely add in special bits just for her and you all. Lol you'll know who it is in the beginning of the next UD...hopefully I'll have the UD soon...take care. Ciao

Wow...then i'll wait for rest of the confession...but i still want some clues...update soon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi Daya..  Sorry for the delay but im well b4 the next one, huh LOL
Hey Bharti, no problemo ...lol indeedo you're well before the next oneLOL
Rita khana the florist being grilled by dutta,..  Have to appreciate daya how deep you have taken this investigation into,  every minute detail is explored, very professional indeed Clap
Thank you! That's the result of me trying to make it make as much sense as possible...
 Aah, thats so natural.. The jealousy naku feels when dutta asks the florist for a dinner,  liked how you didnt miss on it.  Its very very true that when you love someone to the hilt this feeling is instant n it happens to me ever so frequently n i like naku try my best to hide, Lol..  N dutta,s comment was even more brilliant..Tongue
Yeah, wanted to have a little moment btwn them and figured that jealousy was a good start...once they start showing their feelings saying them is a bit easierTongue Oh Bharti...even you have such moments...I'd like to know, though you don't react...what would you like to do in such a moment...drag him away? LOLWink
So baji hitting  it off well with smarty, very smart bajiii.  Yes, baji was looking at her n none else,   Flirting all the while leaving no chances go passby.  All for world peace, baji,s leg pulling continues unabated.. Baji baji plzz concentrate on work at hand than nisha n her anatomy, nahi toh you are done by your not so sweet bossy partner Big smile
Lol Baaji is good at multitasking...there is no harm in doing both his job and taking some uhm...personal interest in someone...especially someone whose intrigued him and left him more than a little curious...they'll be fun to writeWink
But, baji hitting a deadend after deadend.. Only solace they are able to eliminate the many ends.. Its getting on everyone,s nerves including mine.. LOL
believe it or not...even mine...i'm about ready to say here's the man do away with him this instant haha...soon Bharti ...very soon..you'll know who and see how they'll handle it ...
Dutta,s past experience with luv continues to haunt but his accidental meeting with naku has eliminated his doubts about her.  But its so true for so many who are intense n passionate,  one bitter experience can cause immense damage to their confidence n leave them shaken forever.  But luckily for dutta he,s getting all the positive vibes except that this time naku is wary,   Man, not again.. D'oh
I know right...we're going in circlesLOLLOL but don't worry they are both just wary...I'll straighten them out Tongue
Ohh that one sentence shoud have said it all, "what if i dont want to go back"    Damn!  I couldve strangled Rita khanna if i were present..Evil Smile    They had almost got to a melting point n we are back to that stupid stalking business.  
ROFL don't kill the florist...she's just doing her job...she was motivated...HELLO a dinner date with Mr. Tall, Dark and Dangerously Hot was on the lineLOL
I beg to disagree with dutta, loving does mean pain, be it a friend, parents, siblings or the opposite sex, a lot of pain n the two already had their share of it.  Naku has gone thru hell having luvd him, but its only now that its turning out to be a happy ending 
You're absolutely right...time for happy endings...
Finally the suspense about to be cleared n we have to wait, only just.   To see the person bashed up by duji  Big smile  ok,  why is naku doin the AS act of fainting?  Tongue
Wouldn't you pretend to faint if it means landing in Dutta's arms? C'mon bharti Wink
Thank you daya for the update n the already done annotations,  Wink   Waiting for the final one err not so eager anymore Confused.. 
And thank you for reading and commenting. Much appreciated...I especially love reading your lengthy feedback :) thanks 

mirage123Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
sorry for late comments
was occupied with studies
dutta's confession was mindblowing
baji flirting is having a effect on nervous wreck nisha
u plan to end...i hope u start the next one soon
awesome ud...waiting to read nextSmile

Hiya Dilse...

thank you for reading and commenting. No problem for the delay, studies are important...I wouldn't want you to be here with that on the lineLOL study study...good luck :) 

Glad to hear you enjoyed the confession...and Baaji well who isn't charmed by him? 
Even Dutta isTongue 

Anyway thanks again...will try to UD asap. 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHugHugHug

See you after so many days dear.Hug...How are you????.Hug..Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..Hug..Loved them a lot.Hug...Singam 2 ...Not yet dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...really!!!...Wow...I want to see this film.Day Dreaming...I already watched singam movie...I loved that movie...This weekend I'll go to cd world...So will buy singam2 & theeya velai saiyanum kumaru movies..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Any other good movies dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed???...Did you watch paddathu yanai???...Some of my friends said Its a boring movie...& some said its a comedy movie...I don't know anything..ConfusedConfused.
Thank you so much for your interesting annots dear.Hug.Yeah  want to hear I LOVE YOU from Dutta's mouth..HeartHeartDay Dreaming..Can't wait dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Please update soon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Take care dearHug...

Lalli! I am good... I know its been a while.  
I've been keeping busy..visiting...going out...reading...etc...
I haven't gotten around to watching any other tamil films yet...
actually I wanted to watch Vishal's Paddathu Yaanai...
there is also Thalaivaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed its out today and of course its Vijay film so I'll be seeing it soon ...
And there Dhanush's  Mariyaan...

Anyway Lalli ...I absolutely love this song...but whats more is I just remembered he had a character like Dutta's in this movie he even wears black...i did like this film...but love this song...

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Hi DayaHugHugHug

Lalli! I am good... I know its been a while.  
I've been keeping busy..visiting...going out...reading...etc...
I haven't gotten around to watching any other tamil films yet...
actually I wanted to watch Vishal's Paddathu Yaanai...
there is also Thalaivaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed its out today and of course its Vijay film so I'll be seeing it soon ...
And there Dhanush's  Mariyaan...

Anyway Lalli ...I absolutely love this song...but whats more is I just remembered he had a character like Dutta's in this movie he even wears black...i did like this film...but love this song...

Hi DayaHug
 Wow.Day Dreaming...I love this song dear...HeartYeah!!..Simbu too wore black dress in this film.Heart...Unfortunately I didn't watch this film yet dear.Ouch..This song is really awesome..Day Dreaming...Perfect for tasha too.Day Dreaming...OMG!!!..I missed lots of films ...Don't know when am I going to watch all these movies...Yeah!!!...Thalaiva & mariyan also there..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...I love all the song from mariyan movie.Heart..Specially this song.Heart...I love this music dear.Heart...Do you like this???..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awesu updt...loved the tasha convo...cliffhanger???who is it????continue sooon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug
 Wow.Day Dreaming...I love this song dear...HeartYeah!!..Simbu too wore black dress in this film.Heart...Unfortunately I didn't watch this film yet dear.Ouch..This song is really awesome..Day Dreaming...Perfect for tasha too.Day Dreaming...OMG!!!..I missed lots of films ...Don't know when am I going to watch all these movies...Yeah!!!...Thalaiva & mariyan also there..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...I love all the song from mariyan movie.Heart..Specially this song.Heart...I love this music dear.Heart...Do you like this???..

Lalli, Thotti Jaya (Simbu's film) is really old it came out in like 2005LOL But it was his character I liked more than anything. I am not a huge fan of him but he's had his share of good acting and good films...but this song Uyire en Uyire it does suit Dutta and Naku well...I haven't heard in a long time but I was going through my songs making a playlist for a wedding...and it was one of my picks...

I have heard the songs in Mariyaan ...they are all good...i do like this song...hello its ARR enough said :) I heard the movie is good...need to watch still 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Nakushasuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesu updt...loved the tasha convo...cliffhanger???who is it????continue sooon

Hiya Usha, thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it. Lol you shall know who when I post the next UD...which will be after I writeLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Nakushatwinkle-starsuhana19

Go to top