Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 22)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Wow..Day Dreaming...Wonderful update dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Loved it a lot..Thank you s much dearHug...YeahApprove!!! Rita is a chatter box.LOL...Loved Naku's jealousy.WinkWink..Baaji-Nisha convo was totally nice.Day Dreaming..Really interesting to read it...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Thank god finally Dutta admitted his love ..HeartHeart.Dutta's confession part was totally Mind-Blowing.HeartHeartDay Dreaming.Loved each & every dialogue of Dutta...HeartHeartDay Dreaming...I'm speechless dear..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..You done a great job.Day Dreaming...Now Dutta & Naku are searching  that  villain ..Smile..Thanks a lot for your heart touching update dear.HugWe miss our cute curly locks in this update ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Eagerly waiting for the next update..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Embarrassed...Please update soon dearEmbarrassed

Hiya Lalli! 

OMG first off...did you watch Singam 2? I was practically drooling over Suriya in that film. God, what a hot cop he was! haha I enjoyed the film...you should watch if you haven't yet :)

Now *ahem* getting to the comments. Thank you for reading hun...and for commenting. Much appreciated. I'm glad you loved the UD and the way it was penned. It seems you're not the only one who missed curly locks...so don't worry I'll add bits of her just for you all...

Dutta's confession seems to be a highlight but its not yet complete...he hasn't said the magic words!!! I'll make him do that soon Tongue

As for Baaji and Nisha...I am glad people liked their interaction...it was penned that way for a reason...and you all show know why soon enoughWink 

Anyway...thank you again...I will try to UD ASAP. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123dilse14Nakushasuhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hello Hello! 

got you to extend it'..loved the udSmile'dutta & naku at florist 'investigative mood'dutta even planned to take her for dinnerLOL'naku did kept her cool'.they did find lead

Lol yeah you did! Glad you loved the UD. Ahaha ...when I was writing that bit at the florist shop the offering of a dinner date came randomly...i thought it would be fun to add and make Naku reactLOL Yep you got a lead there and a confession out of himTongue

Baji & nisha'.smarty is warming up to his advance..Can't escape baji's charm'suspect think her to be her little sister'who is the next target?...daya I got my grey cell working'

Baaji's charm is defo something hard to ignore...and it would be no different with Smarty. Hmm Hritesh Pandey...you're wondering if he really does think of Naku as a sister? I don't know Nakusha...does he really? LOL

dutta finally confessed wht he tried to run away from'its just not curly locks 'he want her mommy along'

Oh yes he's confessed for the most part...yet there is still the actual three words he has to say and I am thinking when and where he will say...LOL i have a few options...one's more simple...the other is a bit funny as there's an audience...or one's more emotional...i dunno which to have...but I certainly want curly locks there..so we'll see...

It's never too late to correct ur mistake...i hope u would devote more coverage to our new fly'in the concluding part..Want to see them happy

Daya accepting Ur will to end the ss'sorry don't expect won't pester u for another'all option are open'guys we won't rest..Creative ppl shouldn't keep their pen down..Ud soonLOL

Haha...I am not even going to bother trying to fight itLOLLOL we'll see what happens after this SS is overWink 

Anyway thank you so much for reading and leaving your feedback :) 

hindi for you...Smile
I can't read hindi lol 

sona89mirage123dilse14Nakushatwinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud! dutta ,baji ,smarty are doing great job to find the monster...dutta propose to naku...awesome..thanxs for extension..start a new SS soon..ud soonSmile

Hey Jedy...thank you for reading and commenting. 
Yep...they're making headway and you'll soon know who is the culprit :) ...

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Daya

Enjoyed reading the ud finally Dutta tells Nakku he does not just what to stay back for they daughter but for her also. Dutta and Nakku find the name of the person who ever It Is she shocked can't wait to know who It Is

Thanks as always take care

Hey Fassbender...thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you enjoyed it. Yep D's confessed and once he says the three words all shall be cleared..and of course they've got a name now its time for action! ...stay tuned :) 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya

Fab ud! Baji & smarty are good team'.i suspected her before'..dutta wants to be with naku & shrishti forever'curly will get a flySmileluv of her father'the stalker is found 'have to wait Smileto know...pls ud

Hey Mirage123...

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. Yes I agree Baaji and Smarty are a great team...you're not the only one who suspected her...i built her character that way...so am glad you did LOL Dutta's confessed...now we just need to here him actually say his love ..Mission catch culprit coming up next...stay tuned...thanks again :) 

sona89dilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hiya Lalli! 

OMG first off...did you watch Singam 2? I was practically drooling over Suriya in that film. God, what a hot cop he was! haha I enjoyed the film...you should watch if you haven't yet :)

Now *ahem* getting to the comments. Thank you for reading hun...and for commenting. Much appreciated. I'm glad you loved the UD and the way it was penned. It seems you're not the only one who missed curly locks...so don't worry I'll add bits of her just for you all...

Dutta's confession seems to be a highlight but its not yet complete...he hasn't said the magic words!!! I'll make him do that soon Tongue

As for Baaji and Nisha...I am glad people liked their interaction...it was penned that way for a reason...and you all show know why soon enoughWink 

Anyway...thank you again...I will try to UD ASAP. 

Hi DayaHugHugHug

See you after so many days dear.Hug...How are you????.Hug..Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..Hug..Loved them a lot.Hug...Singam 2 ...Not yet dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...really!!!...Wow...I want to see this film.Day Dreaming...I already watched singam movie...I loved that movie...This weekend I'll go to cd world...So will buy singam2 & theeya velai saiyanum kumaru movies..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Any other good movies dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed???...Did you watch paddathu yanai???...Some of my friends said Its a boring movie...& some said its a comedy movie...I don't know anything..ConfusedConfused.
Thank you so much for your interesting annots dear.Hug.Yeah  want to hear I LOVE YOU from Dutta's mouth..HeartHeartDay Dreaming..Can't wait dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Please update soon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Take care dearHug...

Edited by twinkle-star - 09 August 2013 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi Daya..  Sorry for the delay but im well b4 the next one, huh LOL
Rita khana the florist being grilled by dutta,..  Have to appreciate daya how deep you have taken this investigation into,  every minute detail is explored, very professional indeed Clap
 Aah, thats so natural.. The jealousy naku feels when dutta asks the florist for a dinner,  liked how you didnt miss on it.  Its very very true that when you love someone to the hilt this feeling is instant n it happens to me ever so frequently n i like naku try my best to hide, Lol..  N dutta,s comment was even more brilliant..Tongue
So baji hitting  it off well with smarty, very smart bajiii.  Yes, baji was looking at her n none else,   Flirting all the while leaving no chances go passby.  All for world peace, baji,s leg pulling continues unabated.. Baji baji plzz concentrate on work at hand than nisha n her anatomy, nahi toh you are done by your not so sweet bossy partner Big smile
But, baji hitting a deadend after deadend.. Only solace they are able to eliminate the many ends.. Its getting on everyone,s nerves including mine.. LOL
Dutta,s past experience with luv continues to haunt but his accidental meeting with naku has eliminated his doubts about her.  But its so true for so many who are intense n passionate,  one bitter experience can cause immense damage to their confidence n leave them shaken forever.  But luckily for dutta he,s getting all the positive vibes except that this time naku is wary,   Man, not again.. D'oh
Ohh that one sentence shoud have said it all, "what if i dont want to go back"    Damn!  I couldve strangled Rita khanna if i were present..Evil Smile    They had almost got to a melting point n we are back to that stupid stalking business.  
I beg to disagree with dutta, loving does mean pain, be it a friend, parents, siblings or the opposite sex, a lot of pain n the two already had their share of it.  Naku has gone thru hell having luvd him, but its only now that its turning out to be a happy ending 
Finally the suspense about to be cleared n we have to wait, only just.   To see the person bashed up by duji  Big smile  ok,  why is naku doin the AS act of fainting?  Tongue
Thank you daya for the update n the already done annotations,  Wink   Waiting for the final one err not so eager anymore Confused.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14twinkle-star.iridescence.

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi daya
sorry for late comments
was occupied with studies
dutta's confession was mindblowing
baji flirting is having a effect on nervous wreck nisha
u plan to end...i hope u start the next one soon