Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 21)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Hi curly locks

got you to extend it'..loved the udSmile'dutta & naku at florist 'investigative mood'dutta even planned to take her for dinnerLOL'naku did kept her cool'.they did find lead

Baji & nisha'.smarty is warming up to his advance..Can't escape baji's charm'suspect think her to be her little sister'who is the next target?...daya I got my grey cell working'

dutta finally confessed wht he tried to run away from'its just not curly locks 'he want her mommy along'

It's never too late to correct ur mistake...i hope u would devote more coverage to our new fly'in the concluding part..Want to see them happy

Daya accepting Ur will to end the ss'sorry don't expect won't pester u for another'all option are open'guys we won't rest..Creative ppl shouldn't keep their pen down..Ud soonLOL

hindi for you...Smile

Edited by Nakusha - 07 August 2013 at 10:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25mirage123suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-star

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb ud! dutta ,baji ,smarty are doing great job to find the monster...dutta propose to naku...awesome..thanxs for extension..start a new SS soon..ud soonSmile

Edited by jedy25 - 07 August 2013 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

Enjoyed reading the ud finally Dutta tells Nakku he does not just what to stay back for they daughter but for her also. Dutta and Nakku find the name of the person who ever It Is she shocked can't wait to know who It Is

Thanks as always take care

Edited by FASSBEN - 07 August 2013 at 5:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

hi daya

Fab ud! Baji & smarty are good team'.i suspected her before'..dutta wants to be with naku & shrishti forever'curly will get a flySmileluv of her father'the stalker is found 'have to wait Smileto know...pls ud

Hand lettering thank you (sticker) isolated on white - vector illustration. For your business presentations. - stock vector

Edited by mirage123 - 08 August 2013 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
thanxs for extending the ssSmileawesome ud...baji made a head way with nisha...dutta spoke of his feeling...now have to wait for next part to know abt monsterSmilepls ud soon..regards uvi

Hey Uvi,

You're welcome! Figured I can do as much for my most loyal readers :) Glad you liked the UD. Yep, you'll know who the creep is and why in the next UD...Though I have started the UD. I still have yet to get to the meat of the matter...but I'll try to UD ASAP. 

Thank you for reading and commenting. It's always greatly appreciated. 

Edited by -daya- - 08 August 2013 at 3:45pm

sona89dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya

Happy friendship day to you'.nice ud'dutta & naku in investigative mood'.baji is impressed with smarty'the confession part was best..thanxs for extending it'pls ud soonSmile

Hey Sona, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you're liking the UD.  Yup...the investigation's made progress...significant progress and I'd say its time they catch the man...as for the confession...it was most of it but not all...though i am glad I managed to get that bit in there...anyway I have long way to go still with the UD...but as soon as I'm done i'll post it. Til then take care...see you. 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

Hi Daya...wow...awesome part...loved the confession part and Baaji-Nisha convo too...but missed Shristi...anyways suspense is killing me...update soon...i want to know name of the culprit...some clues...

Hey Dibya,

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Glad you liked the confession, to be honest I was just glad to get it in there and be over with itLOL but its not complete...so do look for the rest.. I am  glad you enjoyed Baaji-Nisha bits and I'll tell you exactly why laterWink Aww yeah Srishti had to be absent in this  but I'll surely add in special bits just for her and you all. Lol you'll know who it is in the beginning of the next UD...hopefully I'll have the UD soon...take care. Ciao

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

update the chase is still on and dutta confessed his love overcoming his fears

Hey Tams,

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. Yup chase is on still and its coming to an end...and Dutta has confessed to some extent but he still has to actually say the three words...so lets hope I can pen them nicelyLOL  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19tamanna1391

Go to top