Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 2)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHugHugHugHug
WOOOWWW...You come back again with a n interesting story...How can I forget that little girl Sara!!!!!...She acted really superb in Deiva Thirumagal MovieDay DreamingDay Dreaming...I love her sooo much.She is sooo cuteDay Dreaming...Perfect selection DayaThumbs Up...WowDay Dreaming..What an introductionDay Dreaming.Your Opening was really fantasticDay DreamingDay Dreaming..I loved Jagdap,Pakhi ki charactersDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Its really Different And interesting story DayaDay DreamingDay Dreaming...I love Naku's cute daughter ShrishtiDay Dreaming...Your Dialogues were really niceDay Dreaming..I..Enjoyed readingDay Dreaming...So shrushti is Dutta's daughterWinkWink...Can't wait now...Its a suspense updateDay Dreaming...Please update soon dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...You're sooo sweetHug...Thank you sooo much for your Awesome update dear...HugHugHug...I'm sooo happy...Thank you... Thank you ..Thank youHugHug
Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENsona89mirage123uwithdilse14suhana19.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hi daya
its great to have you back...our requests brought you backSmile

read the prologue & chapter ...awesome start ...naku has a child from dutta...he is aware now...its very interesting how naku will react to it...pls continue & enjoyed reading .regards uvi
Welcome

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENsona89mirage123dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-starsuhana19

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

hi daya

somebody pls pinch meLOLcan't believe daya is back ...she had mercy on her fans...its good that you came to forum to charge your writing batteryBig smile...its a right place ..daya

i must say the story is different ,fresh & it has a sense of suspense ..just the way on visiting the forum i was stunned to see SS PBP..daya loving it...ur awesome writer i know u know it & like all ur previous work ..loved this too...won't let u wind up soon ...LOLgot u after a long time

would be back with comment soonSmile

The wooden signboard Welcome hangs against tropical flowers and sea shore Stock Photo - 17930102

Edited by Nakusha - 26 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861FASSBENsona89mirage123dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

Have I read this right daya you are back with a new SS I 'm so glad thank you. The Prologue and the first part was very good so Naku Is a mother and she Is living with jagtap and pakki are caring loving them both. Dutta and Baji are Investigators Dutta see the file of the case and see It's Naku and she has a child Dutta tells baji she might be his. Pls continue can't wait for the next part

Take care now

Edited by FASSBEN - 26 June 2013 at 5:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Brilliant start!!!!!
will b back soon Embarrassed
****edited

Daya!!!

HugzzzHug

Okay somebody told me, you left the forum or something…..is it? Here I can see a brand new SS, and still  wondering about your stay on the forum….height of stupidity.LOL Anyways, lets come to the SS. Interesting, in fact intriguing is the word. I'm absolutely in love with the fact that the concept of "reviving old flames" this time has a flake of suspense. So, full marks on conceptualizationClap. I don't know, how you'd planned your story and whether this whole anonymous messenger element will be a parallel plot, a sub plot, or just a cupid….whatever, it certainly garners attention for your write up, and I'm quite sure however it shapes up, it's not getting an abrupt ending (always have been more confident about the ff writers than the cvsLOL). The whole naku jagtap bond is just so heart warming. As a character I've always been very fond of Jagtap. Talking about this, I would like to mention one more thing that I quite liked, that though this SS has nothing to do with the screened show, still the characters shares the bond quite similar to the show, like naku and jagtap, or dutta and baaji. I know once declared that the SS and the show holds no similarity the expectation to get the equations between characters same as show is unfair to you, and I should be prepared to witness something totally oppposite, for instance dutta may not be at loggers head with jagtap, and in fact I'm looking forward to such novel developments. And I quiet liked the fact that nakusha has got adoptive parents (I guess that's the correct termLOL)…….it's easy to explain their absolutely okay approach on nakusha being an unmarried mother….and I loved the firm tone of jagtap while mentioning it to baaji…the man clearly doesn't wants any sympathy for nakusha, or ashamed of her single mother status.

Humm….. So,Mr. patil is a man of flings impressive,  and a detective, which means intelligentShocked now I can say this SS has nothing to do with the showLOL. Just kidding, you know I liked the concept, well daya I must compliment you for all those work moments of baaji, (the way he was observing the surroundings, for example) and dutta ,though he hasn't started working yet and whatever work he has done yet, no doubt consists brilliant calculation, but still it's more of *ahem ahem* personalBlushingLOL…Seriously, you have hooked me up like anything…..and what I find amazing is the pace of the story, it's gonna be short, so everything has to be point blank,Wink there's only this one chapter dedicated to the establishment of the story, charcterters and their past (I suppose)..still it never came to be as a rushed chapter…..it is so steady and has a constant flow..I loved this quality the most.

Oh! Daya do update soon, …………..I'm eagerly waiting.

P.S. I promise I won't force you to make this SS longer.LOL

P.P.S ……..Is the guy sending her the letters is going have a name of Sudershan, suresh, worst deegu…more than worst any of shristi's playschool mateLOL

Edited by aishwish - 28 June 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89mirage123Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-starsuhana19

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
daya...Hug
Me in too...TongueLOL

Didn't read still, so RES for now n will come back soon Embarrassed

afzal7861sona89mirage123Nakushatwinkle-starsuhana19

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hi daya
you are back with a bangSmile..i 'm also thrilled like everyone...missed you
awesome writer is back & fab prologue & story

naku is single mom with daughter...good support in jagtap & pakhi...dutta will be back in her life for better ...continue it soon

thanxs for come backSmilewith beautiful story
thank you roses photo: Thank U-Roses TU-Roses.jpg

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19twinkle-star

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Hi daya

..Enjoyed reading the new story the premise is too good..Naku is receiving letters but it sounds more like somebody is stalking at her. My fav character of jagtap is there..You did include jagtap in your previous ff but for pakhi it's a new character & u weaved it well

Naku has cute daughterSmilebaji gave her a cute name curly locks & he takes up the case..I was waiting for dutta's entry & he is bajis partner in crime I mean detectionLOL..Dutta had flings before but it seems he fell of naku & it's been work & work after she left..Now he has chance to amend the wrong he did & make up with naku & curly lock

Who is this stalker? Ud soon can't wait

FASSBENsona89dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

Go to top