Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 19)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Wow Hug...Its a great update dear.ClapClap.Loved it a lot.Heart.Relationship between Dutta & Shrishti is too sweet.Heart..Loved itHeart.You wrote it very well.ClapClap...Father-Daughter relationship is so specialDay Dreaming.You captured it very well.ClapClap...Loved Shristhi's antics.Day Dreaming...Dutta can't take off from his eyes from Naku.Day Dreaming..His heart needed her badly..Day Dreaming..He don't know how to express it..Embarrassed..Wow Dutta kissed Naku & she didn't back off..Day Dreaming..Wow...Dutta ,Shrishti & Naku Shared a single bed..Day Dreaming.Wow...Awesome. dear..Day Dreaming...Hope he'll understand Naku's heart soon.Day Dreaming...Me too suspect Nisha...Baaji is so cute..Day Dreaming..Our Dutta is really a gadha.LOL..Hope He'll accept his love soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Wow.Its an awesome update dear..ClapClap.Emotional+ suspense thriller...Day DreamingTotally love it..Heart.Waiting for the next update.Day Dreaming.Please update so
on EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by twinkle-star - 02 August 2013 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

read all parts...just loved it...mystery with TaSha romance...double treat...Shristi is cute n i like her bonding with everyone dutta, baaji, naku, suman, taarak, jagtap n paki...she's really the apple of everyone's eyes...why i hav a feeling renu bakshi n layla mallick are related to the stalker...may be his previous victims...n i think maybe nisha has seen their deadbodies bt didnt say anything due to the incident at last job...n thats why she's tensed and distracted...waiting for next part...update soon...
hi swati
great to have u backSmile

swati2008.iridescence.suhana19

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanks for anno...no way don't end so soonOuchOuchatleast couple of more chapters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for anno...ud soonSmile

Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

read all parts...just loved it...mystery with TaSha romance...double treat...Shristi is cute n i like her bonding with everyone dutta, baaji, naku, suman, taarak, jagtap n paki...she's really the apple of everyone's eyes...why i hav a feeling renu bakshi n layla mallick are related to the stalker...may be his previous victims...n i think maybe nisha has seen their deadbodies bt didnt say anything due to the incident at last job...n thats why she's tensed and distracted...waiting for next part...update soon...

Hi Dibya! Long time no see. I am happy to see you in my thread. Hope all is well with you :) 
Thank you for reading and commenting. I really to appreciate it. I'm a glad you've come to like the story and that I've managed to capture your interest. It's actually coming to an end in the next chapter...or so I hope...and then you'll see where its going from thereWinkEmbarrassed thanks again...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte. 

Ps. there is no relation to the stalker and those womanLOL
yup long time...actually felt very bad after mishal left...so stopped coming here...but really missed this place...like a second family...btw i am good...how r u...n plz dont end it too soon...give two or more chapters...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-starsuhana19

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi swati
great to have u backSmile
hi dear...how r u...i m glad to be back too...i really missed this place...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19twinkle-star

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for anno...ud soon

suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-star

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25