Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 17)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud! dutta has accepted the new change in his life...having a cute daughter...Smileinvestigation is going fine...naku has her doubt...pls ud fast

Hey there! Thank you for reading and commenting friend. I greatly appreciate it. Yes, Dutta's accepted Srishti but now its Naku everyone's worried about. And hopefully I'll bring that to a good talk-off and sort it out. I have started the next chapter...so far so good so hopefully I'll UD this one sooner than the last :P Thanks again. Take Care. Phir milenge chalte chalte. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89mirage123dilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Loved the ud'luv combined with mystery'find it thrilling '

Dutta had accepted his daughter & is grateful he has one'he took fatherhood willingly'.

As far as accepting his feeling for naku'.he finds it tough'naku wants to give her curly locks fly'can't blame her'the attitude of dutta makes her feel it's a wishful thinking

Curly is lady boss for sure 'staff were both surprised '& astonished to know dutta is father of a cute girl'..his staff has to deal with boss part 2LOL

Investigation 'nisha seems fishy 'then again there are other possible suspect'baji has his eye on nisha...

Hope dutta dig in his heart & brain both..for case & his life'

the story is going great 'daya our very own curly locksSmile'.plz ud soon

Hi Nakusha! 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Means a lot. I really enjoy reading the feedback. 

Dutta & Naku's relationship is complicated (according to them) and it all has to do with them coming to terms with their feelings and doing something about it. Certainly I can come up with a remedyWinkLOL

As for Srishti, as I've said before I enjoy writing her bits...and mischievousness. I am glad you are enjoying her parts. Yes, she's like her father...certainly will turn out to be Boss #2LOL

Nisha's bit though has alot of attention on her you've probably noticed...other than the fact that there is something distracting or bothering her she seems fine. There is a reason for that and you'll know soon enoughWink 

Hopefully everything is headed to reach the full circle...one more chapter...and we hit the finish line. 

Stay Tuned! Thanks again Nakusha for all the support :)

Edited by -daya- - 31 July 2013 at 12:55pm

FASSBENjedy25sona89dilse14Nakusha-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

The plot thickens as the search for the culprit/culprits is on. Thanks for another intriguing  and awesome update, Daya.Clap

Our Dutta has always been a gadhaLOL..even a blind person can see that he has strong emotions for Naku and is absolutely committed to his daughter. It will be interesting to see how he finally accepts reality.

Hey Ivy, Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I'm glad to hear you are liking the story and its progress. The plot has thickened and the next UD will be the last...so it'll reach its full circle soon enough :) haha yeah, Dutta being a gadha has been a highlight in the show, couldnt do with out highlighting here too haha. Anyway thanks again. Take care. Phir milenge chalte chalte. 

FASSBENjedy25sona89Nakushaivy_11-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

wonderful update!
Getting so interesting.. so much suspense really loving it!
Dutta's relationship with his daughter is adorable now he has to fix it with  Naku.
Looking forward for the next chappy :)
tc
xoxo

Hiya mate, damn but long time no see. I miss our random chats! Thank you for reading and commenting mate. Glad you're loving it. I absolutely love your comments. Such cheerfulness, keeps me smiling :) There is only one more UD. So it'll all reach its end and you'll have ur suspense broken ;) Stay tuned. Take Care. Phir milenge chalte chalte.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

update dutta bonding with shrishtiand confused about his love for nakku and chase begin for culprit but no luck 

Hey Tams! Thank you for reading and leaving your sparkling comments. Love to read them. The confusion will be over soon. And all will come to an end in the next chapter. Stay tuned. Thanks again. Take care, phir milenge chalte chalte. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89dilse14Nakusha-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

Hi daya

Awesome udSmile

Dutta is trying to balance having found his daughter

Love for naku        

Investigation is interesting with good team...pls ud soon

Thank you badges Stock Photo - 15136715

Hey! Thank you for reading and leaving your feedback. Love to read them and appreciate it a lot. Yep Dutta trying to balance his daughter...naku...and a psycho...should be interesting to see how he handles it all. Stay tuned for that :P Til then, take care. Ciao

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

Hi daya             

Superb ud! Curly locks has got her dad & she is happy to have him her life 'dutta needs to talk to naku 'try to get her back'awesome writing'pls ud soonSmile

You Made My Day!

Hi Jedy, thanks for reading and leaving your remarks. It's always greatly appreciated. Yep Curly Locks has wrapped her daddy around her little finger...and he's more than happy about it but now he'll have to sort out his feelings for Naku and find a psycho...so lets see how that pans out. Til then, take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
nice ud...dutta's has two beautiful women in his life...Smilecan't be better only for monster ...nisha seems harmless but u never know...pls ud soon ...regards uvi

Hey Uvi, Thanks for reading and commenting. Its much appreciated. Yep, Dutta's life can be so complete if he'd just let it...I'm working on itWink and as for Nisha...you'll know her deal soon enough Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89dilse14Nakusha-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

Go to top