Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 16)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
The plot thickens as the search for the culprit/culprits is on. Thanks for another intriguing  and awesome update, Daya.Clap

Our Dutta has always been a gadhaLOL..even a blind person can see that he has strong emotions for Naku and is absolutely committed to his daughter. It will be interesting to see how he finally accepts reality.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENuwithdilse14suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-star

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful update!
Getting so interesting.. so much suspense really loving it!
Dutta's relationship with his daughter is adorable now he has to fix it with  Naku.
Looking forward for the next chappy :)
tc
xoxo

FASSBENjedy25dilse14twinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
update dutta bonding with shrishtiand confused about his love for nakku and chase begin for culprit but no luck 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25uwithdilse14twinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Hi daya

Awesome udSmile

Dutta is trying to balance having found his daughter

Love for naku        

Investigation is interesting with good team...pls ud soon

Thank you badges Stock Photo - 15136715

Edited by dilse14 - 29 July 2013 at 10:38am

FASSBENjedy25uwithtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hi daya             

Superb ud! Curly locks has got her dad & she is happy to have him her life 'dutta needs to talk to naku 'try to get her back'awesome writing'pls ud soonSmile

You Made My Day!

Edited by jedy25 - 29 July 2013 at 11:10am

meeraashaFASSBENuwithtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hi daya
nice ud...dutta's has two beautiful women in his life...Smilecan't be better only for monster ...nisha seems harmless but u never know...pls ud soon ...regards uvi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Res.

Hi daya, 
Hey Bharti !
Wow, what a cute way of saying thank you Embarrassed   atleast naku should realise that the attraction is not just one sided.  He too was affected by her presence.  
Oh they both know the attraction is there and probably know that its mutual but being attracted and being in love aren't necessarily the same thing...and that's what to two need to work through. 
Exactly!  how could he possibly concentrate on his work with his brains acting crazy with her around n then there was the adorable curly locks who refused to let him go out of her sight Big smile  
Lol poor man he has too much going on and no idea how to handle it all.

Cmon duta, no wonder why you are nicknamed the lord of Gadhapan lol..  Its ok, you can kiss her, you just saw she didnt back off either.  Man, he needs some serious lessons in understanding women n luv D'oh 
Oh I agreeLOL but lets hope he comes to terms with his feelings soon...

Now Dutta,s super efficient team too is aware of his relation to naku n shrishti, it would be much wiser to use it to his advantage in the investigation.  But where,s baji?  Mixing work with fun?  Wink
It would and I might actually use it for the investigation...i have multiple ways to play this thing out so i am no sure yet...we'll see when i begin writing it lol usually my hand types faster than my brain can come up with a sentence. 

Ooh?  Isnt it kind of too soon to be sharing the same bed after that brief kiss LOL..   Its interesting to see how much the immediate situation of stalking has in a way taken a backseat, the two are preoccupied n battling hard to keep their emotions in check.  What a way to set their union daya, hmm thats life i guess.
If srishti wasn't there it wouldn't have happened...and that's the difference the girl will make for them both...let them see just what they can have if they let themselves ...esp Dutta...
It was hilarious what shrishti is capable of, poor suman turned to a doll at her hands Big smilewow baji is here, now it shld be more fun in solving this case. Lol oh i had to do that bit...she's quite a little one...haha...and yup baaji is here...and so this case is well on its way to being wrapped up :) 
So all the attention on smarty is proving futile ?  Its very interesting daya how well you blend romance with the thriller aspect of this story. 
Thank you Embarrassed 
Liked how naku was reluctant to repeat the mistake of falling for his attraction,  she wanted him only if he luvd her the way she did.  But our gadha will take his own sweet time to understand his own emotions n reciprocating.  Looks like he has some genetic block with understanding women or he is just plain unlucky in luv, sigh! Confused
It'll come together, don't worry. He just needs a whack in his head. I'm sure I can fit that in somewhereLOL

Thank you daya for an interesting read,   Plzz continue soon.. 
Thank you, Bharti, for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading your comments. Thank you!

FASSBENsona89mirage123Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum updt...tasha so confused abt their future...baaji is a cutie pie...a frnd anybody would love to hav...continue sooon

Hey Usha, 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. It's always greatly appreciated. Yep, TaSha all confused but the next chapter is the last for this SS so you'll seem them talk it out :) As for Baaji. I adore him and I agree anyone would love such a friendly character in their lives...his being back will bring this whole thing to a full circle. Stay tuned. Thanks again. Phir milenge chalte chalte. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89Nakusha-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

Go to top