Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 12)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Daya,Big smile

I did a marathon read of your amazing SS, Point Blank Protector, a few days back...read the prologue followed by chapter one and then I was hooked to it.

You style of writing is face paced, interesting, intriguing yet straight forward. Loved it when Naku tells Dutta the truth about Srishti without beating around the bush. Thank you ..waiting for the next update.

Cheers
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hi daya
pls udOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

update dutta shrishti bonding nakky dutta sorting names and finally dutta told shrishti that he is her father

Hi Tamanna, Thank you for reading and commenting. Always appreciated. Yes, he's told her he'd her father...but now we'll have to wait and see how he'll do the part. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithdilse14Nakushasuhana19twinkle-startamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi daya(curlylocks)Smile

Hi Nakusha :) 

Loved the ud'dutta saved his curly locks from monster & pakhi too is fine'jagtap & pakhi knows truth abt curly parentage'its sad naku didn't thought abt consequence when she gave herself to dutta'the child had to leave without father for four long yrs'.good thing is she has her baba now

Yes, they let desire rule and for that a little girl had to live without her father...for four years but lets watch that changeWink

Dutta wholeheartedly accepted his daughter & the way curly had warmed up to him even before she knew he was his dad'she consider him hero & like all little girl her dad is hero'I loved the curly locks & dads convo'they were cute be ice 'cream or tugging along..Smile

She's a child and to her he's this strong savior ...all the better that he happened to be her father...i enjoy writing their scenes...so glad you are enjoying it also. 

Daya its turning to be quite a mystery'I 'm trying to figure out'nisha 'layla yah phir kaun'I have to keep guessingLOL

Lol i just hope no one's disappointed in the end. I am telling you now its not all that awesome or cool just simple...the build up to it is just to confuse you all...and to show that when u have no clue who to look at you have to look carefully at everyone...

Dutta & naku both still luv each other deeply'spending time together may sought out things & brighter future for srishti'pls ud soon & I 'm loving this story

Oh i am hoping it'll knock some sense into himLOL Thanks for reading and commenting. Love reading the feedback :) 

bright bouquet of roses and spring flowers on a white background Stock Photo - 13401064

jedy25uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-suhana19twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud! dutta & srishti bonding part were superb ...like mehta 's i too would  want to see them happy as flyEmbarrassed...next part ud soon
Stock Photograph - text thank you on colorful balloons against white background. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, wall murals, images, and photo clipart
Hi Jedy,

Thank you! I am glad you liked the UD. Yeah, I think everyone wants to see them be a happy family. And rest assured it'll happen, eventually. I'm a sucker for happy endings

jedy25uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-starsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome ud
loving this father & daughter combo with naku & mystery Smile
shrishti is extremely cute ..hope she get her parents together..ud soon

Hey DilSe,

Thank you for reading and commenting. Much appreciated. I too love writing the father-daughter dua...so glad to hear everyone is enjoying it. The mystery is nothing big...so don't let my dragging make you get your hopes high for some bang on resolutionLOL 

Edited by -daya- - 22 July 2013 at 11:49am

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud! the monster is still out...but hero baba will get to the monster...srishti is sweet...dutta & naku are in luv ...should confess it...the mystery is good...pls ud ..regards uvi

Hiya Uvi,

Thanks for reading and commenting. I always love reading the comments. Glad you are liking the UD. Yeah N and D have very strong feelings for each other...and past plays into their talking it out...so lets see how it pans out. 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Daya

Great ud loved dutta and srishti bond very sweet and when he tells her he Is her father she was so happy. Naku still loves him lets hope he will feel the same. This Nisha I think she knows something about who is sending the letters.

Thanks as always take care

Hey Fassbender,

Glad you are liking the UDs. Yep it seems that they have lots of feelings for each other...so lets hope they figure it out this time instead of running in opposite directions...Nisha's character...is differentLOL that's all i'm saying...you'll know when this SS finishes why. Thank you for leaving you lovely feedback behind...I appreciate it! 

Go to top