Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 10)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

|| Twinkle-Star ||

Hey Lallii!!  First, did you watch naduvula konjam pakatha kannom ...omg good movie...haha i laughed at the title itself...you should watch it if you haven't yet ! I also have yet to watch  Theeya Velai Seiyannum KumaruLOL all these fun titles...lol anyway getting to your comment ...glad to hear you're loving it...writing the dialogues and their feelings is hard work and am glad you thought they were good and described well. There is lots to explore with these three...and hopefully it'll shape up well. You know I enjoy writing D's relationship with Srishti most...its innocent and natural...it just happens. Anyway lets see how it all unravels. Thank you for your lovely remarks and for reading and commenting. I really appreciate all the support :) Phir milenge chalte chalte...

Hi DayaHug
Thank you soo much for your awesome annots dear...I miss you all soo much...Yeah  I already watched naduvula konjam pakatha kannom movie..Its really nice movie...Very simple & sweet movie... Me too want to  watch  Theeya Velai Seiyannum Kumaru movie...I'll watch it after my xamsDay Dreaming...K dr...Take care...See you later..Thank you soo much for your update...Bye dearrHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENmirage123uwithsuhana19.iridescence.

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by twinkle-star

hi star
all the best for your exam..do well ...Smilegood wishes

Hi NakuHug
Thank you soo much for your wishes.Hug..Soo sweet of you...Miss you all soo much Bye dearHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENmirage123uwithsuhana19.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome ud! the monster is still out...but hero baba will get to the monster...srishti is sweet...dutta & naku are in luv ...should confess it...the mystery is good...pls ud ..regards uvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

Great ud loved dutta and srishti bond very sweet and when he tells her he Is her father she was so happy. Naku still loves him lets hope he will feel the same. This Nisha I think she knows something about who is sending the letters.

Thanks as always take care

Edited by FASSBEN - 13 July 2013 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.twinkle-star

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awesum updt...things r moving slowly...now shristi knows dutta is hr papa...yet dutta is not sure to get committed to a relation...continue sooon...

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hi daya
fab ud! dutta & curly bonding is cute...i wish this time dutta makes an effort to get back to naku...fab story...pls ud next chapterSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89twinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi daya
Refreshing ud...cute moments btwn dutta -naku -srishti...who is the monster? eagerly waiting for UDSmile

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Daya hi, 
Stubborn, self sufficient nakusha thinks she can ward off his attraction when she can barely think clearly around him lol.. Ofcourse she has nothing to do with him but what if he wants to? Wink
Already dutta feels responsible for not just shrishti but has an overwhelming urge to protect naku too,  so much for his non comittal vows.. Big smile
Jagtap n pakhi are mute spectators to the ongoin spectacle around them.  Aww, liked how shristi was hell bent upon not leaving dutta even for a second, clutching his arm.    She is very smart for her tender age, fears for her superhero,  so attached...  afterall blood is thicker than water Approve    
Dutta even thou uncomfortable at the curious glances he,s receiving, is spot on with all the details of his investigation.  He has his eyes ears mind set on the task even when his emotions is on a roller coaster ride.
Haiinn, WIFE ?  Is dutta hallucinating of marrying naku?  Lol..  Now this is indeed turning into a soap opera, a family reunion opera lol..  One secret after the other tumbling out of the closet.. Hmm naku needs to be little more discreet what she should be revealing albeit its abt her ex boyfriend?  Dutta likes the icecream even sweeter right naku?  ROFL
Hmm the family as it were together,  shristi will be one that would keep duttas hands n minds full for the rest of his life from now on..  She managed to sleep on his shoulder,  totally ignored her mum ?  so soonWink
Uff, dutta is relentless at his job, but just when naku is all serious dutta,s mind wanders at his ex secretary lol..   For a man who a few hours ago rejected the idea of commitment is feeling cosy n comfortable in his new role..  Umm no wonder the two couldnt resist the mutual attraction from day one, atleast now dutta should accept naku is the one for him, ediut !  
God! It was nerve wracking until Shrishti,s quickly smiled in acceptance of dutta,s revelation..  It should be a huge relief to the bilogical parents shristi,s quick quiet response.  Baba now go read a bedtime story for a change lol.. 
Well written daya, a packed updated indeed with suspense, thrill n sheer magic of shristi.  Thank youSmile

Edited by -bharti- - 15 July 2013 at 7:59pm

Go to top