superb ud😊
thanks
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
This is getting sooo interesting. So much stuff going and everything links together somehow? I love it!
I have a feeling Nisha's ex is going to try and create some problems for them.. or he's going to try to turn Baaji against Nisha? Which won't work..
I can't wait till they find out who the culprit is.. I love how you're writing it coz I seriously have no clue as to who is behind everything.
Hope the next one is soon, I can't wait to read on!
Thanks for the pm
take care,
xoxo
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
awesome ud😊investigation is proceeding good...baji & nisha in hotel...lets see where it lead...pls ud soon
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi daya

awesome ud...nisha is in a hotel & mystery is unfolding...dutta & naku are sweet...continue soon😊

Floral 'Thank you' card with beautiful realistic spring pink flowers and banner with drop shadows on a beige elegant background in modern style. Perfect for wedding, greeting or invitation design - stock vector
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meriyaar

Haha, I'm glad... your story makes me leave these comments 😊
All is good thank you, some stress with exams soon 
Oh, wish you all the best with your exams! 
How about you? 
I am good. Keeping busy. Been doing a lot of reorganizing in my room...and through some of my still packed away clothes ...i figured since I haven't used those clothes since I moved in then maybe i don't need them. figured may as well donate them...so have them set in a bag..😆 I'd like to clean my basement and main floor top to bottom but with the family I live with I know it'd be a wasted effort lol so I ended up just going through my own things...
It's always good to really get in depth with the character, makes the readers engage.
I like your style, it's easy to read :)
Thank you. I'm glad you find it easy to read. Sometimes I feel like I jumble things up with too much going on...its hard to keep track...but I do prefer to have backgrounds for all my characters...😊

Anyway take care ! Lots of love and hugs. Again, all the best with exams...see you! 

meriyaar thumbnail

Thanks yaar, I really need all the luck I can get!
haha so like a spring clean in the winter? 😆
I feel you bro... I have a big family so cleaning goes down the drain with the kids messing everything again. 
I need to crack with some cleaning once the holidays start... can't wait lol
naah.. no jumbling all iz well! :)
you too.. 🤗❤️... thanks again xx
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi curly locks

The wait was too long ...finally the ud...so Bajai& nisha put up a great act searching for a venue...the feeling of nisha on prospect of meeting her ex...she was really treated bad...the scar of which haven't healed...baji is extraordinary in putting her at ease...he is caring &doesn't want to rush into things

Maya has feeling ...tarak is the only person she can count on...girl should no she stand chance coz its only professional problem😆 ...thankfully doesn't have a girlfriend

Dutta & naku are doing fine...naku is learning trick or two abt profession...

Liked the part & this murder mystery with missing characters ...suspicion & guess ...is what I can think of...pls ud soon😊

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Daya🤗

Aweee Such a mind blowing update dear...Enjoyed it to the core...Totally mind blowing...Fabulous job dear...Soo sweet of you...Loved Nisha& baji's part to the core...Awee baaji's gently manners took Nisha's heart away...They are a sparkling couple...Truly made for each other..They have a wonderful chemistry between them...Baaji wants a firm relationship with nisha...But Nisha's wounded heart needs more time for cure...Hope she overcome from her bitter past soon...OMG  Poor Nisha...That evil Samir saw her...But Thank god baji has come...Loved the way Baaji talked with samir...Awee Cutie pie...Samir has stunned by baaji's wedding announcement..Nisha blushing a lot...Loved baaji & Nisha's close moment at the elevator..Nisha almost let baaji to kiss her...She tried to stay away from Baaji...But inside her heart she wants Baaji's love badly...She hide her feelings inside a  strong wall.Hope baaji will break her  stone wall soon...Loved baaji's sweet talk with her..No one didn't talk sweetly with her except her mom & baaji..Poor Nisha...This girl deserves more love...Tarak Mehta worried about Maya...Yes Poor girl she couldn't identify the attacker..Hope her memory back soon...Waiting for their love story...Hope Tarak realize his love for Maya...I think their relationship is more than profession...Loved Dutta & naku's sweet moments..Its really treat to read their sweet parts...Naku is improving her detective skills...Clever woman..Loved their convo... waiting to know the culprit...Can't able to make any guess...Your story base is so strong...Love this suspense thriller soo much dear...Hats off to you...Eagerly waiting for the next update...Please update soon...can't wait now...please...do you buy  a new lappy dear?...please buy it sooon..Eagerly waiting for the next part...soo sweet of you..Lots of hugs from Lalli Baby🤗