Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

curly locks

u r visible on forum gr8 news 😊active on VM ..wht abt UD...

Oh yeah i was making rounds with someone else's laptop😆
and me having a bit of focus trouble with UD ...have not even complete 1/4 of it...but hopefully soon...i did start writing it...

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Daya🤗
Where are you dear???.😭😭.Lalli baby & all friends Miss you sooo much..😭😭😭...Please update soon my sweetest friend🤗

Hi Lalli Darling! 
I am around :P Will try to UD as soon as I can...in meantime check this song...I have been in love with it since the soundtrack released :) 

Here a song for you...one of my favorites...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODbNZyGTmc[/YOUTUBE]

Hey check this song too ...its new from endrendrum punnagai...me waiting for this movie ;) 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OQr4MP6Ys[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -daya-

Hi Lalli Darling! 
I am around :P Will try to UD as soon as I can...in meantime check this song...I have been in love with it since the soundtrack released :) 

Here a song for you...one of my favorites...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODbNZyGTmc[/YOUTUBE]

Hey check this song too ...its new from endrendrum punnagai...me waiting for this movie ;) 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OQr4MP6Ys[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Daya🤗
Aweee   Sooo sweeet of you dear..🤗...Wowww...Nice songs dear....Enjoyed them sooo much..🤗...Monallisa monalissa song has different music..loved it sooo much....A.R.Rahman's music...Prabhu Deva's funny expressions...Enjoyed it soo much dear....Woww Totally love the song from Endrendrum punnagai movie....Loved the music & the lyrics.❤️...Lyrics is so nice.❤️...Enjoyed it. so much...Waiting for the movie dear..I think its the first time to see Jeeva-Trisha combination..❤️.Nice... ..Your siggy is awesome dear....Loved it soo much.❤️..Thanks sooo much for your lovely songs dear..🤗.Superb songs...Enjoyed them soo much dear.....Hope you'll finish your update sooon...Sooo sweeet daya...🤗🤗...Big tight teddy bear hug from Lalli baby..🤗.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi daya 
Hmm lucky me, you are yet to annotate 😉
Nisha is so so confused?  Thinks a lot a lot actually 😛.   I guess many of us are when we are not sure about ourselves, insecure ..    But she is quiet comfortable, secure, glad in the company of baji,  yet she cannot pinpoint the reason..., also scared at the same time giving into the developing emotion.   Huh,  it will take a hell lot out of baji with nisha atleast for now.
It was so heartwarming to see how they let the other voluntarily open up especially nisha. Where there is trust there is a tacit understanding.  
Wow, the dad son convo was even better, i was grinning reading... Like dad like son, masti😃 
Hmm, nisha has a past, an unpleasant one,  that could also explain her low self esteem in some ways.  Baji is such a cutie pie, wish he had planted the kiss lol.. 😳
The trio oops foursome wholesome dutta naku shrishti n blitz made a Picture perfect family.  
Atlast!  Some movement into the investigation, interesting turn it will be, but only if the two concentrated more on the task at hand rather than on each other 😆
Gosh!  Maya,s situation is worse,  she is even wondering what if she could be some criminal lol..  But it can be very distressing,  fortunately her memory does reveal something,  sinister. Also liked tarak,s character..diligent, workaholic, to the point..  But im sure he has a soft corner for maya who clearly is attracted to him   
Daya, im glad you are busy with whatever 😆..  or else i would be staring at another missed update.  
Do update at the earliest, there is a lot to look forward at this point.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

love it baji nisha part fab dutta nakku with shrishti

Hi Tamanna, 

Thank you fore reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. 😃
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

awesum part...loved baajis papa...loved baaji and his pap convo...love the bond baaji-nisha share...love tasha understanding...all so beautiful...maya remembered sumthing...continue sooon

Hey Usha, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Personally, I too love Baaji's father. I threw him in last minute for fun...I thought I may bring him in a little later...not sure yet tho. Glad you're liking the bonds btwn my pairs...i feel the plot is getting complex...i am having trouble remembering what to do😆 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

awesome ud😊great investigation...liked the part

Hi Dilse,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you're liking the investigative parts 😃
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uwith

hi daya

awesome ud...baji is angel for  nishi...liked the conovo...maya is remembering something from  her past...good continue soon...regards uvi

Hey Uvi,

Glad you enjoyed the part. You're right, Baaji is like an angel for Nisha and no matter how much she tries her defenses are useless with him. Maya's though remembered something is still at odds with the rest of her memories...hopefully it'll all round up😉
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi pappy,

Hi Hammie! 
thanks for the ud.. i enjoyed baji/nisha section.. and of course   dutta's section was extremely endearing.. warmed to the man ,wife, child and pet  picture.. blitz pasand hai mujhe.. the scene between  dutta.naku  made me smile..
The big family picture is always endearing! You know, I always wanted a dog, dad said no. So never got one. But I'd imagine him like Blitz😆
thanks for the effort you put in to giving us  readers pleasure.. plz continue.
You're welcome, and I will.
 oyee shopping ho ge teri ?i hateee shopping.
I hate it too but yes managed to finish my christmas shopping. Decided not to buy laptop tho. Not for now. 
aand while you know who is away..  you'd best start on the next chapter..
Lol i did but didn't manage to finish it. Now rely on parent's lappie when they r not using it which is rarely😆 they watch tooo many serials! 
much love  hammie.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hey Nakusha!

Loved the ud😊...great beginning baji have a cool dad...inspite of adversity mom leaving ...still turned out great...nisha should pick up this from baji

Thanks, glad to hear it! I love Baaji's dad...threw him in there on spur of moment. Wasn't planning to include a fam for him but thought why not lol. Yep his father alone made all the difference plus he had his grandparents...and trust me Baaji's influence on Nisha will be great and she won't even realize it 😉

Wow! He didn't actually slip but gave grand mom ring to naku...feeling is mutual ...😆

I thought the sentimental value will be nice to play on!

Nisha had a sad past ...the man she loved dumped her just to maintain his business reputation...I think she was lucky enough...baji as playing hubby role...use it to counter fool ...

Yep, she was indeed lucky and she knows it even if she doesn't readily say so. 

Maya situation is difficult...rightly put by you...she doesn't remember anything...but there is ray of hope with some recollection

Her memory and story will play along with everything else...should make things interesting.

Our fav couple dutta & naku...are really good together...naku is Turing good at investigation...cutie curly locks...luv the section😊

Oh yes, our fav couple indeed and you will have them struggling with attraction in the middle of working😆 should be fun 😛

Story is getting my grey cells working...how? Why? & whom? ...ud soon

Thanks for  reading and commenting! 

Thank you and smiley symbol on white note paper. Vector illustration. - stock vector