Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hey Nakusha!

After the exciting prologue...most awaited first chapter out...verdict is smashing hit...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for such a verdict! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It starts with nisha a girl who has been consider nerd all her life ...it's a compliment now proven fact...but sadly she was bullied...her past  has been terrible

Yep, she's had a hard time of it. Her intelligence was something people didn't like. Especially guys. It threatened others so she was simply made an outcast instead. Just stinks eh! 

Her father committed suicide...she is confused abt her own sanity...situation isn't helping it...was it a nightmare or actually she saw a body...Ayesha was standing very much alive

Yep her father's death impacts her as does his mental illness issue..her questioning her own sanity is mainly because she is starting to overwhelm herself..her brain is overworking...overthinking..and she really doesn't know what to make of anything going on...esp when Ayesha shows up alive...it makes her wonder what was going on...and her only explanation was that she's going crazy...

Baji is her knight in shining armor...he wants to help her...there is a mystery element...my grey cells are working ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh most definitely he is the knight in shining armor ready to come and rescue the damsel in distress...their personalities will make their romance interesting to write...since she's shy and stands back and he's out there and very easy going and acceptive of things

Loved the description the way nisha is visualizing thing...it was graphic...I felt I was watching it...awesome writing skill...I m glad u show cased  it ...clap from my end...ud soon ๐Ÿ‘

The description of her nightmare and feelings seem to be a hit. I am so glad. Thank you! For all the support! Will try to UD soon...am working on the UD...since I have three pairs to work in the UD's may be long but it'll cover everyone properly ...take care

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati2008

awesome start...feeling bad for nisha...poor girl...hurt and lonely her whole life...dont worry girl you are not crazy...those who dnt believe u are...but our Baaji and team are going to believe you...i like team understood something fishy in the situation...now Baaji will find out the truth...I am liking this Maya...she is herself hurt but still concerned about Nisha...nice girl...poor Naku want to help Nisha but Nisha is running away...hope Nisha understand soon...she can share her feelings with friends...Daya i want Baaji to beat Nisha's ex black and blue...how dare he treated her like that...he was supposed to marry her and he called her crazy and asked her to leave so rudely...Nisha is better off without him...brilliant story...update soon...

Hi Dibya! 

Thank you for reading and leaving your lovely feedback :) Everyone is feeling bad for Nisha as intended. Trust me so do I when I write her parts. And you're right, Baaji and team will put an end to this. Maya is a simple character...even though she's got no memory...her story will be explored too...but yeah she can sense the same sort of fear she herself feels even if they are for totally diff reasons. Nisha's used to being a lone so when everyone steps in for her it'll certainly be emotionally overwhelming for the girl. Haha yeah I'll keep that in mind, if i can manage it i'd like him to beat up the ex too. But you're right she's better off without him and because he did that Baaji has his chance...thanks again...will UD as soon as I finish the chap. 
Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

awesome SS start and UD
nisha had a very sad past
she doubts herself
something wrong somewhere
baji & dutta help her
pls ud ...i liked it lot๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya Dilse! 

Glad to hear you liked the UD. Thank you for reading and commenting. It's always greatly appreciated :) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Awesome first chapter, Daya.๐Ÿ‘

The Romantic Thriller continues๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Many questions and possibilities running in my thoughts...

Hello Ivy, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Yep, there is a lot of possibilities with this plot and no doubt you have many questions...hopefully i'll tackle them all as the story unravels.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

I,Me&Myself... is here. on second thoughts.roarrr!
hi mate , me back, read it a while a  ago.. hummhh..

BHAOOO! Cheers *gulp gulp* ...don't glare...it's just water...that's why i didn't offer you any๐Ÿ˜›
SBHS ~ Chapter 1
Tell you what ,it's been quite sometime  since I delved into the world of investigative fiction..
Lol this miniseries is my first attempt at it...so I'm glad its working out so far. 
This story , from what I read in the first chapter, followed by the prologue has all the elements of , murder, mystery, suspense and love of course..
mmm-hmmm ๐Ÿ˜† it is indeed romantic suspense 
Immediately engaging bits,for me are the familiar  names I know , Dutta/Baji/ Naku/jagtapdada..
Yes, keeping some of my fav cast for this worked well...I enjoy writing them my own way...
Then ,for me come the names of other characters who I have  met for the first time.. so to get to know them and their significance in the story , holds interest for me..
I gave you a crash course on them๐Ÿ˜† 
maybe I should add a cast list on the first page...
Baji as the PI..  is befitting as it, brings to  fore front, his keen eye, quick, matter of fact mannerism ,ready to go persona.. but he with all this, also is a sensitive, listener which will help him to build on what he feels for Nisha.
Oh they've started the base for the building in the first ss...but now its working the details...they are opposites in personality but their views and acceptance of each other will work wonders for them...of course Nisha will have the harder time getting there...but I'm sure baaji can charm her
Daya ,it was indeed a treat to read  your narration of nisha's panic attack it felt totally credible ,excellently written.
Thank you thank you *bows* it has turned out to be a big hit...so must be good. I am glad really! 
Some name is revealed, Ayesha, whose body Nisha does or does not see ?Who the hell knows? No one yet ๐Ÿ˜† suspense.. and it does not seem easily solved.. so the wait and watch approach..
Yes m'aam the story is just beginning :P 
But people around her are supportive.. they have bought her account of her rather  incredible story.. but more questions for both Nisha and us..  the dead body  has come alive? 
They are PI's they know when something seems fishy and they know Nisha from working with her...though she's reserved and smart she hadn't indicated once she was crazy..and though its true sometimes you can't tell they give her the benefit of doubt...
This is turning out to be quite a read pappy.. please continue, writing this fantastically penned SS.. waiting now for chap~2  .. cheers mate.. much love hammie. 
I'm glad you are liking it Hammie...thank you for your great feedback...see ya! 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi daya

fab ud! it was like  reading a mystery novel...all characters are fab๐Ÿ˜Š...ud soon...thanxs for giving into our demand๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Mirage123, 

Thank you for the lovely comments๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm glad you like the way its written & the characters and even happier to hear it reads like a novel. Thanks! Will UD as soon as I can
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedy25

hi daya

superb start...๐Ÿ‘nisha & her complexs written well...baji & friends will help her come out of it...mysterious situation...pls ud

Hey Jedy, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you are liking the story and the build up with Nisha's situation...Baaji and team will defo help her...let's see how that happens :) 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Daya
Yeah, its me the late comer, but as you know im out of sorts these days n i didnt really expect to be here but i got lucky.. 
One word to describe the update would be incredible! ๐Ÿ‘
The extent to which you dwelve to bring out the detailed thought process of an individal is unbelievable. Its like a virtual tour into a person,s brain.  Yeah, Mindblowing it is lol..

Nisha is fighting a lonely battle and its gonna be an uphill task for baji, but he seems determined to help her already.  Nisha on her part is finding a comfort zone with baji too.  It was amusing to see her disappointed when there were so many at her doorstep instead of just baji. 
Oye baji cant you see that she,s warming up to the nickname smarty? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Anyone,s confidence would be boosted by calling them intelligent, isnt it daya? 
Im having a tuff time with the names nisha n ayesha, they are so confusing to me, lol..
The nighmares seems to crop up everytime she sets foot in the storage area if im not mistaken, so there must be more to it than what meets the eye.  It need not be just a mental condition. Then the area being squeaky clean lends credence to the theory of something amiss.  
Hmm, Its Dutta,s time to pull baji,s leg.. Lol. 

The story so far has been very intriguing n gripping.  So daya Is it safe to assume that the nighmares that nisha is suffering is hereditary ?  Cause it looks like her dad too succumbed to the same condition.  But so far atleast she,s tryin her best to keep things in control, ofcourse at a great personal cost, poor girl she needs to relax a bit or get out of the place. 
Baji certainly has the patience n the warmth which will prove to bring the two closer.  
Thank you daya, hopefully i manage to catchup with the updates ontime if not everytime atleast most of the times...  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Luv your siggy dear, you are the uncrowned queen of siggy making  ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
afi7861 thumbnail
hi daya thanks for anno๐Ÿ˜Š waiting for ud

Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi daya
awesome SS...start is awesome๐Ÿ˜Šsorry for late comment
Nisha had terrible experience...imagine seeing a dead body & next you see she is alive...mystery element yes kept me engrossed...can't wait to read next part
thank you photo: thank you kittyty.gif
Edited by sona89 - 10 years ago