Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Point Blank Protector (TaSha) | FF: Safe By His Side (Baaji) - Page 30

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tamanna1391

update tasha married baji thinking about nisha maya lost memory

Hiya Tams! 

Thank you for always reading and commenting. Means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Glad you liked the UD. Yep. Tasha married. I don't have much of them in the SS yet but soon I'll bring more of them and their story in. Baaji likes Nisha...there is no doubt there๐Ÿ˜† it'll be fun to see how it works with the two...and Maya's story will intertwine sort of ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bharti-

Woaw , daya brilliant siggy,  will be back soon, ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Hey Bharti...Thank you...I love you Duji DP ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi daya
Luvd the intro,  oh! dutta n naku married n we were not even invited lol...  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Haha private affairs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› they're married...so maybe when I add their parts into this story...later...i can have fun๐Ÿ˜‰  But anyways we are happy to see them settled n oh the pup blitz too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  
The three friends enjoying each other,s co., but baji is missing someone ..  Poor fella,  i would have luvd if dutta helped his friend in this matter, he owes it to him.  
Baji is a character who actually doesnt need anyone,s help, he is  a free spirit unhindered by opinions or the baggage of any past. 
Yep you got it..the thing with Baaji is he's chill about everything...once he knows he wants something more with Nisha he'll work to make it happen...like you said he's got no baggage just a openly loving heart, but then again she comes with enough baggage for the both of them๐Ÿ˜†
He can even make a vegetable speak ๐Ÿ˜†   haha probably can i mean  his charming ways...  Im sure he will find a way out if nisha has any feeling towards him.  
Think of the devil n here she is err i dont mean literally ๐Ÿ˜†  But why is she bein evasive ..  Oh no., she is in some trouble,  luckily for baji she managed to blurt out her location..  
Yes, so their story begins...good thing she called Baaji๐Ÿ˜‰ 
 im missing curly locks already,  hopefully we get to hear about her often, she has a way with baji... But who doesnt like baji.. He,s a man for all seasons.
Yeah i like her relationship with Baaji ...and I will have lots with them once I set the main plot in motion so you'll have to wait...she'll be in Chapter 2 and there'll also be more Tasha in that chap...Chapter one will sort of set the story in motion first...then there is Tarrak and Maya who will have screen space too๐Ÿ˜‰ lets see how it unravels half the time I don't even know...
Thank you daya, waiting for the update.
thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated and I love reading them.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jedy25

hi daya

superb prologue & siggy๐Ÿ˜Š...good start & you started off really well...interesting ...pls ud fast

Hi Jedy, 

thank you for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you liked it. Will UD soon :) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

hi curlylocks

Hey Nakusha! 
loved the prologue...SS part 2 ...is as exciting as it was...started on happy note ...naku & dutta's reception...joyful occassion...but there is a dose of mystery & its exciting...

baji is missing ..nisha...there is something wrong in her life ...ppl around can feel it ..smarty is hiding something wht?
Yep, there is something going on in her life...and figuring that out is the story ๐Ÿ˜› is it in her mind or is there something else going on?? 

maya losing her memory ...tarak by her side
Yes, there is an importance to this bit in the story๐Ÿ˜‰

curly lock would be having her home ...freshly painted.room  .puppy is already added to the fly...๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes,  everyone is excited about her haha ...but she's going to be absent even in next chapter...but i promise she'll be present in chap 2 ๐Ÿ˜† I just need to set the main story in motion first 

there is suspense & i 'm inquisitive like all..to know further

siggy is nice...waiting for next UD
Thank you!

thanks a ton for continuing the SS๐Ÿ˜Š...
Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it...will ud soon. Take care

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swati2008

Hi Daya,

First of all, siggy is awesome. Nisha is so beautiful. Good choice. Prologue seems intriguing. Full of suspence. Loved to see TaSha married and bantering. I liked it when Nisha called Baaji first. Btw what is the deal with Maya Kadam? Are you to include Taarak-Maya story in this part? Or is it the plot for season 3? i would love the second option. See I am so greedy. You started Season 2 and I am urging you think about Season 3. But what to do. I am hooked to your stories. You are a brilliant writer. Waiting for first part. Update soon.

Hi Dibya,

Thank you! Glad you liked the siggy...that was the picture that made me think she will suit the role just fine. Glad to hear you liked the prologue. There is lots of mystery behind Nisha's character so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds and where it leads. Haha Maya's story is there for a reason...you'll know with time...and I doubt I'll make a season 3 ๐Ÿ˜†  Thanks for the lovely compliments Dibs! Good to hear what you think of my writing. Will UD soon. Take care. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zeest_14

Hi,

So the mystery is starting...hmm.I like the title ,i visit the forum and it catch my attention at first sight.Tasha married' Chalo ye to thikaney lagey"and now after shocks of marriage and first one is the choice of colour scheme๐Ÿ˜Š.
Nisha and baji good combination ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwaiting for their actions and reactions๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Well written and well presented as usual๐Ÿ‘.

Hey there! 

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad the SS has gotten your attention. 
Yep TaSha married, should make for some interesting interactions...we have a mischievous Curly Locks and her new pup who'll make appearance soon enough to add to the blend...should be fun...me too looking forward to see Baaji and Nisha's actions and reactions๐Ÿ˜† lets see how they work out...thank you for liking and for the lovely feedback. Take care!  
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirage123

hi daya

fab prologue...๐Ÿ˜Šsiggy as well...dutta & naku married...tarak helping maya...this time hero of story baji & nisha...its very interesting..thanxs for retaining dutta & naku...i like the new story too..ud soon
Hey Mirage123, thank you for reading and commenting. And glad to hear you liked the siggy. I like it also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad you're interested, hope you like the SS through to the end. Will UD soon. 
Thank you handwritten on a sticky note Stock Photo - 14169122

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

oyeee  roar here..baji..

BHAOOO! ! ๐Ÿ˜† HII! Good to see you here! 
Have to say mate was overjoyed to see the references to my person.. you know what I,Me & Myself is like.. I look for myself.. in your work.. now don't get  a big head before I GIVE YOU AN ULTE HAAT KA GHUM KE! ..Of course you see yourself everywhere *rolls eyes* I expect no less from you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
OK  now the two references are.. PR [Painful Rapture]! and the other is the military! haaa hooo.. loving this.. see you can't get rid of me that easily..
Haha I have to admit the reference to military did remind me of your FF...but they are so different! My military Dutta is better ๐Ÿ˜› waise in this Baaji is also military! ๐Ÿ˜† they joined forces!
 Now.. the prologue has a great feel to it.. certainly, the bonding between the three familiar figures,D/N/B..
The same love between Duji sharing a drink or two. Naku, still the same keeping an eye on how much her man guzzles down. Baji, sparking between them two, and loving it..
this reminded me of LTL...their friendship was something else in the show! 
The rest are references to characters you briefed me about..Oh i remember briefing you๐Ÿ˜† good times...haha ...you had a crash course on point blank protector...and Baji's inclination towards smarty pants[ hooohaa].. pagal hai ye lardki.. yehri! and baji ko bhi yehra kar de ge !.. She probably will for lots of reasons and not all of them so serious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰but it seems to me Baji wants this madness..I'd say you got that right! loved your writing.. easy going style.. its like fun reading ,like old times for me my pappy, sharmilee tim tim now there's a nickname i haven't heard in ages...glad you liked the read...and glad you are reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
By the way, loved the siggy.. I KNOW THATS MY LOVABLE BAJI! but whose the dame? ummh thek hai..  but my Ikta Kaul.. its the girl who played opposite him in Ranbir Rano...don't know her myself but her face suits enough๐Ÿ˜† hummmh thanks,Mate, waiting for  the next one.. hope Baji clears this yehri Nisha ke hallucinations.. look daya ye na ho ke hammie forgets who hammie is.. by making links with this smart chick... who am I?
haha its baaji he always gets things under control ...don't you worry about them ๐Ÿ˜›
Ok going before you get your bat out.. oyeee Viji looks cute in your siggy.. Oh thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ .much love ,and thanks for your lovely start of SS.. Hammie.
Thank you for reading and commenting. Loved reading it...good old times...lots of love hammie...see ya later my dear alligator! 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

An Awesome and very Promising Prologue, ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for the show to begin, Daya
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Ivy, 

Thank you for reading and leaving your comments. Glad to hear you think its promising, I hope it turns out good. Will UD soon. Thanks! 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Daya๐Ÿค—

Hey Lalli! 

Wow...Awesome prologue dear...This beautiful journey started on Duji& their friendship... ...What a wonderful start...Baaji met Dutta in the military???.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Its new to me..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Lol yeah it was mentioned in Point Blank Protector...I didn't read Painful Rapture yet.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..59 chapters!! Yeah, that's Hammie's FF...Dutta is military man in it that's why she saying me used same reference ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so that she is remembered...Hammie is all about herself๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† haha she is going to come after me...but do read that FF...I absolutely enjoyed it...as always her work is fab .Awe Tasha's wedding ceremony...Baaji teasing Dutta...But Dutta didn't care about it...Dutta pulled naku's leg....Loved these sweet moments dear...Good choice of color for tasha's new home๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThanks ...its the light moments that make life fun...and I like to add them where ever I can glad you liked the touch..Dutta,Naku,Shusti&cute puppy both will live in that beautiful house..Totally joyful to read them...Nisha Didn't come to the party..๐Ÿ˜•.Dutta didn't care about it..๐Ÿ˜ณ..Baaji got worry about Nisha.๐Ÿ˜ณ..His mind says something is not wrong ...OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!...Baaji received a call from Nisha.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..I think she is suffering with her nightmare.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Baaji got upset by Nisha's sobs& struggling.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..All are going to see Nisha...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Awe...Yep somethings going on with her and i think its about time we all figure out what it is right๐Ÿ˜› Totally mind blowing prologue dear...Loved it so much..โค๏ธโค๏ธ...Enjoyed reading...Thanks sooo much for your wonderful prologue dear...๐Ÿค—...Its such a beautiful start for a beautiful story...๐Ÿค—.Eagerly waiting for the first update...Please update soon dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Thank you for reading and commenting Lalli. Means a lot and I love reading the feedback...sometimes my ideas sprout from them๐Ÿ˜‰ anyway will UD soon..take care

PS:- Awe...Your siggy is sooo nice& wonderfulโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ...Loved it.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ..Superb creation Daya..๐Ÿค—.

Thank so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Previous
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65
Next
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Poster

Laagi Tujhse Lagan