Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
update tasha married baji thinking about nisha maya lost memory

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
   Woaw , daya brilliant siggy,  will be back soon, πŸ˜Š 

Hi daya
Luvd the intro,  oh! dutta n naku married n we were not even invited lol...  πŸ˜‰   But anyways we are happy to see them settled n oh the pup blitz too πŸ˜ƒ.  
The three friends enjoying each other,s co., but baji is missing someone ..  Poor fella,  i would have luvd if dutta helped his friend in this matter, he owes it to him.  
Baji is a character who actually doesnt need anyone,s help, he is  a free spirit unhindered by opinions or the baggage of any past. 
He can even make a vegetable speak πŸ˜†   i mean  his charming ways...  Im sure he will find a way out if nisha has any feeling towards him.  
Think of the devil n here she is err i dont mean literally πŸ˜†  But why is she bein evasive ..  Oh no., she is in some trouble,  luckily for baji she managed to blurt out her location..  
 im missing curly locks already,  hopefully we get to hear about her often, she has a way with baji... But who doesnt like baji.. He,s a man for all seasons.
Thank you daya, waiting for the update.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Woaw , daya brilliant siggy,  will be back soon, πŸ˜Š

Thanks...would you believe I had to add the match and fire myself...I think the match went out and blended to background by the time they took that pictureπŸ˜† But anyway thanks...and that was quick...i didn't even send pms yet and already you're here! 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -daya-

Thanks...would you believe I had to add the match and fire myself...I think the match went out and blended to background by the time they took that pictureπŸ˜† But anyway thanks...and that was quick...i didn't even send pms yet and already you're here! 

fantastic effort really, so you are busy stoking the fire πŸ˜†  How i wish could do somethg as magical, but one day i will πŸ˜†,   Yeah, we dont need an invitation daya for ur work, keep rocking, nitey nite 
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi daya
superb prologue & siggy😊...good start & you started off really well...interesting ...pls ud fast

Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi curlylocks
loved the prologue...SS part 2 ...is as exciting as it was...started on happy note ...naku & dutta's reception...joyful occassion...but there is a dose of mystery & its exciting...

baji is missing ..nisha...there is something wrong in her life ...ppl around can feel it ..smarty is hiding something wht?

maya losing her memory ...tarak by her side

curly lock would be having her home ...freshly painted.room  .puppy is already added to the fly...😊

there is suspense & i 'm inquisitive like all..to know further

siggy is nice...waiting for next UD

thanks a ton for continuing the SS😊...
Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Daya,

First of all, siggy is awesome. Nisha is so beautiful. Good choice. Prologue seems intriguing. Full of suspence. Loved to see TaSha married and bantering. I liked it when Nisha called Baaji first. Btw what is the deal with Maya Kadam? Are you to include Taarak-Maya story in this part? Or is it the plot for season 3? i would love the second option. See I am so greedy. You started Season 2 and I am urging you think about Season 3. But what to do. I am hooked to your stories. You are a brilliant writer. Waiting for first part. Update soon.