Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -daya-

Hiya Lalli! 

OMG first off...did you watch Singam 2? I was practically drooling over Suriya in that film. God, what a hot cop he was! haha I enjoyed the film...you should watch if you haven't yet :)

Now *ahem* getting to the comments. Thank you for reading hun...and for commenting. Much appreciated. I'm glad you loved the UD and the way it was penned. It seems you're not the only one who missed curly locks...so don't worry I'll add bits of her just for you all...

Dutta's confession seems to be a highlight but its not yet complete...he hasn't said the magic words!!! I'll make him do that soon πŸ˜›

As for Baaji and Nisha...I am glad people liked their interaction...it was penned that way for a reason...and you all show know why soon enoughπŸ˜‰ 

Anyway...thank you again...I will try to UD ASAP. 

Hi DayaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

See you after so many days dear.πŸ€—...How are you????.πŸ€—..Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..πŸ€—..Loved them a lot.πŸ€—...Singam 2 ...Not yet dear..😳😳...really!!!...Wow...I want to see this film....I already watched singam movie...I loved that movie...This weekend I'll go to cd world...So will buy singam2 & theeya velai saiyanum kumaru movies....Any other good movies dear😳😳???...Did you watch paddathu yanai???...Some of my friends said Its a boring movie...& some said its a comedy movie...I don't know anything..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
Thank you so much for your interesting annots dear.πŸ€—.Yeah  want to hear I LOVE YOU from Dutta's mouth..❀️❀️..Can't wait dear..😳😳.Please update soon..😳😳.Take care dearπŸ€—...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Daya..  Sorry for the delay but im well b4 the next one, huh πŸ˜†
Rita khana the florist being grilled by dutta,..  Have to appreciate daya how deep you have taken this investigation into,  every minute detail is explored, very professional indeed πŸ‘
 Aah, thats so natural.. The jealousy naku feels when dutta asks the florist for a dinner,  liked how you didnt miss on it.  Its very very true that when you love someone to the hilt this feeling is instant n it happens to me ever so frequently n i like naku try my best to hide, Lol..  N dutta,s comment was even more brilliant..πŸ˜›
So baji hitting  it off well with smarty, very smart bajiii.  Yes, baji was looking at her n none else,   Flirting all the while leaving no chances go passby.  All for world peace, baji,s leg pulling continues unabated.. Baji baji plzz concentrate on work at hand than nisha n her anatomy, nahi toh you are done by your not so sweet bossy partner πŸ˜ƒ
But, baji hitting a deadend after deadend.. Only solace they are able to eliminate the many ends.. Its getting on everyone,s nerves including mine.. πŸ˜†
Dutta,s past experience with luv continues to haunt but his accidental meeting with naku has eliminated his doubts about her.  But its so true for so many who are intense n passionate,  one bitter experience can cause immense damage to their confidence n leave them shaken forever.  But luckily for dutta he,s getting all the positive vibes except that this time naku is wary,   Man, not again.. 
Ohh that one sentence shoud have said it all, "what if i dont want to go back"    Damn!  I couldve strangled Rita khanna if i were present..😈    They had almost got to a melting point n we are back to that stupid stalking business.  
I beg to disagree with dutta, loving does mean pain, be it a friend, parents, siblings or the opposite sex, a lot of pain n the two already had their share of it.  Naku has gone thru hell having luvd him, but its only now that its turning out to be a happy ending 
Finally the suspense about to be cleared n we have to wait, only just.   To see the person bashed up by duji  πŸ˜ƒ  ok,  why is naku doin the AS act of fainting?  πŸ˜›
Thank you daya for the update n the already done annotations,  πŸ˜‰   Waiting for the final one err not so eager anymore πŸ˜•.. 

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
sorry for late comments
was occupied with studies
dutta's confession was mindblowing
baji flirting is having a effect on nervous wreck nisha
u plan to end...i hope u start the next one soon
awesome ud...waiting to read next😊
funny thank you photo: Thank you animation.gif
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Dibya,

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Glad you liked the confession, to be honest I was just glad to get it in there and be over with itπŸ˜† but its not complete...so do look for the rest.. I am  glad you enjoyed Baaji-Nisha bits and I'll tell you exactly why laterπŸ˜‰ Aww yeah Srishti had to be absent in this  but I'll surely add in special bits just for her and you all. Lol you'll know who it is in the beginning of the next UD...hopefully I'll have the UD soon...take care. Ciao

Wow...then i'll wait for rest of the confession...but i still want some clues...update soon...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi Daya..  Sorry for the delay but im well b4 the next one, huh πŸ˜†

Hey Bharti, no problemo ...lol indeedo you're well before the next oneπŸ˜†
Rita khana the florist being grilled by dutta,..  Have to appreciate daya how deep you have taken this investigation into,  every minute detail is explored, very professional indeed πŸ‘
Thank you! That's the result of me trying to make it make as much sense as possible...
 Aah, thats so natural.. The jealousy naku feels when dutta asks the florist for a dinner,  liked how you didnt miss on it.  Its very very true that when you love someone to the hilt this feeling is instant n it happens to me ever so frequently n i like naku try my best to hide, Lol..  N dutta,s comment was even more brilliant..πŸ˜›
Yeah, wanted to have a little moment btwn them and figured that jealousy was a good start...once they start showing their feelings saying them is a bit easierπŸ˜› Oh Bharti...even you have such moments...I'd like to know, though you don't react...what would you like to do in such a moment...drag him away? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
So baji hitting  it off well with smarty, very smart bajiii.  Yes, baji was looking at her n none else,   Flirting all the while leaving no chances go passby.  All for world peace, baji,s leg pulling continues unabated.. Baji baji plzz concentrate on work at hand than nisha n her anatomy, nahi toh you are done by your not so sweet bossy partner πŸ˜ƒ
Lol Baaji is good at multitasking...there is no harm in doing both his job and taking some uhm...personal interest in someone...especially someone whose intrigued him and left him more than a little curious...they'll be fun to writeπŸ˜‰
But, baji hitting a deadend after deadend.. Only solace they are able to eliminate the many ends.. Its getting on everyone,s nerves including mine.. πŸ˜†
believe it or not...even mine...i'm about ready to say here's the man do away with him this instant haha...soon Bharti ...very soon..you'll know who and see how they'll handle it ...
Dutta,s past experience with luv continues to haunt but his accidental meeting with naku has eliminated his doubts about her.  But its so true for so many who are intense n passionate,  one bitter experience can cause immense damage to their confidence n leave them shaken forever.  But luckily for dutta he,s getting all the positive vibes except that this time naku is wary,   Man, not again.. 
I know right...we're going in circlesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but don't worry they are both just wary...I'll straighten them out πŸ˜›
Ohh that one sentence shoud have said it all, "what if i dont want to go back"    Damn!  I couldve strangled Rita khanna if i were present..😈    They had almost got to a melting point n we are back to that stupid stalking business.  
🀣 don't kill the florist...she's just doing her job...she was motivated...HELLO a dinner date with Mr. Tall, Dark and Dangerously Hot was on the lineπŸ˜†
I beg to disagree with dutta, loving does mean pain, be it a friend, parents, siblings or the opposite sex, a lot of pain n the two already had their share of it.  Naku has gone thru hell having luvd him, but its only now that its turning out to be a happy ending 
You're absolutely right...time for happy endings...
Finally the suspense about to be cleared n we have to wait, only just.   To see the person bashed up by duji  πŸ˜ƒ  ok,  why is naku doin the AS act of fainting?  πŸ˜›
Wouldn't you pretend to faint if it means landing in Dutta's arms? C'mon bharti πŸ˜‰
Thank you daya for the update n the already done annotations,  πŸ˜‰   Waiting for the final one err not so eager anymore πŸ˜•.. 
And thank you for reading and commenting. Much appreciated...I especially love reading your lengthy feedback :) thanks 

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

sorry for late comments
was occupied with studies
dutta's confession was mindblowing
baji flirting is having a effect on nervous wreck nisha
u plan to end...i hope u start the next one soon
awesome ud...waiting to read next😊

Hiya Dilse...

thank you for reading and commenting. No problem for the delay, studies are important...I wouldn't want you to be here with that on the lineπŸ˜† study study...good luck :) 

Glad to hear you enjoyed the confession...and Baaji well who isn't charmed by him? 
Even Dutta isπŸ˜› 

Anyway thanks again...will try to UD asap. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi DayaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

See you after so many days dear.πŸ€—...How are you????.πŸ€—..Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..πŸ€—..Loved them a lot.πŸ€—...Singam 2 ...Not yet dear..😳😳...really!!!...Wow...I want to see this film....I already watched singam movie...I loved that movie...This weekend I'll go to cd world...So will buy singam2 & theeya velai saiyanum kumaru movies....Any other good movies dear😳😳???...Did you watch paddathu yanai???...Some of my friends said Its a boring movie...& some said its a comedy movie...I don't know anything..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
Thank you so much for your interesting annots dear.πŸ€—.Yeah  want to hear I LOVE YOU from Dutta's mouth..❀️❀️..Can't wait dear..😳😳.Please update soon..😳😳.Take care dearπŸ€—...

Lalli! I am good... I know its been a while.  
I've been keeping busy..visiting...going out...reading...etc...
I haven't gotten around to watching any other tamil films yet...
actually I wanted to watch Vishal's Paddathu Yaanai...
there is also Thalaivaa πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ its out today and of course its Vijay film so I'll be seeing it soon ...
And there Dhanush's  Mariyaan...

Anyway Lalli ...I absolutely love this song...but whats more is I just remembered he had a character like Dutta's in this movie he even wears black...i did like this film...but love this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95olByp_ya8[/YOUTUBE]

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lalli! I am good... I know its been a while.  
I've been keeping busy..visiting...going out...reading...etc...
I haven't gotten around to watching any other tamil films yet...
actually I wanted to watch Vishal's Paddathu Yaanai...
there is also Thalaivaa πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ its out today and of course its Vijay film so I'll be seeing it soon ...
And there Dhanush's  Mariyaan...

Anyway Lalli ...I absolutely love this song...but whats more is I just remembered he had a character like Dutta's in this movie he even wears black...i did like this film...but love this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95olByp_ya8[/YOUTUBE]

Hi DayaπŸ€—
 Wow....I love this song dear...❀️Yeah!!..Simbu too wore black dress in this film.❀️...Unfortunately I didn't watch this film yet dear...This song is really awesome.....Perfect for tasha too....OMG!!!..I missed lots of films ...Don't know when am I going to watch all these movies...Yeah!!!...Thalaiva & mariyan also there.....I love all the song from mariyan movie.❀️..Specially this song.❀️...I love this music dear.❀️...Do you like this???..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pi7FHM-3GRI[/YOUTUBE]
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesu updt...loved the tasha convo...cliffhanger???who is it????continue sooon
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi DayaπŸ€—
 Wow....I love this song dear...❀️Yeah!!..Simbu too wore black dress in this film.❀️...Unfortunately I didn't watch this film yet dear...This song is really awesome.....Perfect for tasha too....OMG!!!..I missed lots of films ...Don't know when am I going to watch all these movies...Yeah!!!...Thalaiva & mariyan also there.....I love all the song from mariyan movie.❀️..Specially this song.❀️...I love this music dear.❀️...Do you like this???..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pi7FHM-3GRI[/YOUTUBE]

Lalli, Thotti Jaya (Simbu's film) is really old it came out in like 2005πŸ˜† But it was his character I liked more than anything. I am not a huge fan of him but he's had his share of good acting and good films...but this song Uyire en Uyire it does suit Dutta and Naku well...I haven't heard in a long time but I was going through my songs making a playlist for a wedding...and it was one of my picks...

I have heard the songs in Mariyaan ...they are all good...i do like this song...hello its ARR enough said :) I heard the movie is good...need to watch still 
Previous
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65
Next
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Poster

Laagi Tujhse Lagan