Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

awesome ud
loving this father & daughter combo with naku & mystery 😊
shrishti is extremely cute ..hope she get her parents together..ud soon

Hey DilSe,

Thank you for reading and commenting. Much appreciated. I too love writing the father-daughter dua...so glad to hear everyone is enjoying it. The mystery is nothing big...so don't let my dragging make you get your hopes high for some bang on resolution😆 
Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi daya

awesome ud! the monster is still out...but hero baba will get to the monster...srishti is sweet...dutta & naku are in luv ...should confess it...the mystery is good...pls ud ..regards uvi

Hiya Uvi,

Thanks for reading and commenting. I always love reading the comments. Glad you are liking the UD. Yeah N and D have very strong feelings for each other...and past plays into their talking it out...so lets see how it pans out. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Daya

Great ud loved dutta and srishti bond very sweet and when he tells her he Is her father she was so happy. Naku still loves him lets hope he will feel the same. This Nisha I think she knows something about who is sending the letters.

Thanks as always take care

Hey Fassbender,

Glad you are liking the UDs. Yep it seems that they have lots of feelings for each other...so lets hope they figure it out this time instead of running in opposite directions...Nisha's character...is different😆 that's all i'm saying...you'll know when this SS finishes why. Thank you for leaving you lovely feedback behind...I appreciate it! 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

awesum updt...things r moving slowly...now shristi knows dutta is hr papa...yet dutta is not sure to get committed to a relation...continue sooon...

Hey Usha,

Thank you for reading and commenting. I greatly appreciate it. Yep things are moving along...hopefully to the end...another two chapters...and thats it. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi daya

fab ud! dutta & curly bonding is cute...i wish this time dutta makes an effort to get back to naku...fab story...pls ud next chapter😊

Hey Mirage,

Thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Lol i think everyone is hoping our donkey smartens up and makes a move toward the right direction this time
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi daya

Refreshing ud...cute moments btwn dutta -naku -srishti...who is the monster? eagerly waiting for UD😊

Hey Sona,

Thank you for reading and commenting. Love reading them. You'll have to wait and see who the monster is...maybe I'll make you all guess after the next UD😆 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Daya hi, 

Hey Bharti! 
Stubborn, self sufficient nakusha thinks she can ward off his attraction when she can barely think clearly around him lol.. Ofcourse she has nothing to do with him but what if he wants to? 😉 Lol she is trying, yes, no one said anything about succeeding 😆😆 Our donkey has to first smarten up before he makes any moves lol...lets hope it all pans out. 
Already dutta feels responsible for not just shrishti but has an overwhelming urge to protect naku too,  so much for his non comittal vows.. 😃 It's in him to feel for them both...and we all know the reason is love but he needs to figure that out still...he'll get there in time...
Jagtap n pakhi are mute spectators to the ongoin spectacle around them.  Aww, liked how shristi was hell bent upon not leaving dutta even for a second, clutching his arm.    She is very smart for her tender age, fears for her superhero,  so attached...  afterall blood is thicker than water     Yep, that was my thought process...and kids have interesting instincts...i wanted to bring their bond in as a natural one tho...and its easy enough when one of the two is only four years old...to her information is something you just accept or reject...you either like the idea or you don't...there wouldn't be much of a thought process or deciphering behind it. 
Dutta even thou uncomfortable at the curious glances he,s receiving, is spot on with all the details of his investigation.  He has his eyes ears mind set on the task even when his emotions is on a roller coaster ride.
Haiinn, WIFE ?  Is dutta hallucinating of marrying naku?  Lol..  Now this is indeed turning into a soap opera, a family reunion opera lol..  One secret after the other tumbling out of the closet.. Hmm naku needs to be little more discreet what she should be revealing albeit its abt her ex boyfriend?  Dutta likes the icecream even sweeter right naku?  🤣
Hmm the family as it were together,  shristi will be one that would keep duttas hands n minds full for the rest of his life from now on..  She managed to sleep on his shoulder,  totally ignored her mum ?  so soon😉 haha she seeks the safety that Dutta represents but yeah she is getting attached to her baba...should be interesting...
Uff, dutta is relentless at his job, but just when naku is all serious dutta,s mind wanders at his ex secretary lol..   For a man who a few hours ago rejected the idea of commitment is feeling cosy n comfortable in his new role..  Umm no wonder the two couldnt resist the mutual attraction from day one, atleast now dutta should accept naku is the one for him, ediut !  
No kidding, right! Even I call him idiot 🤣 and I'm the one writing his character in this lol
God! It was nerve wracking until Shrishti,s quickly smiled in acceptance of dutta,s revelation..  It should be a huge relief to the bilogical parents shristi,s quick quiet response.  Baba now go read a bedtime story for a change lol.. 
Oh she's going to be a handful...esp since he is helpless to refuse her...and she likes being the boss so to speak ...i think they'll have fun...
Well written daya, a packed updated indeed with suspense, thrill n sheer magic of shristi.  Thank you😊
Thank you! I am glad you liked it and that you commented. Love reading your feedback. Take Care!

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Daya🤗

Wow...Its really an interesting update dear'Lots of surprise things were happened in just a single update'You wrote it very well dear'.Jagtap & pakhi knew the truth about Shrishti's birth'..Loved Naku-Jagtap ki  lovely convo❤️'Enjoyed reading dear'.Awe'Our Dutta is a sweet heart..❤️He knew about Shrishti's sweet addiction'.Really lovely ❤️'He brought ice cream for Shrishti '❤️ I loved the way Dutta said that Naku too addicted to Ice cream'Naku forgot about the surroundings & try to tell about his Naughty behaviors 😲😳'.I love that whole part dear🤗'.You penned it down very well🤗'.I love this Curly locks so much dear ❤️'She is so sweet ❤️❤️'An Interesting cute girl '.Wow'Firstly shrishti imagined Dutta as a Super Hero'Wow..So cute'Finally She Knew that Dutta is her Father'Duttta Accepted Shrishti wholeheartedly'.Shrishti became so happy now😃'her Super Hero is Her Father'Really interesting dear'Your update is totally awesome' I really enjoyed a lot'❤️Thank you so much for your wonderful update dear🤗'Now eagerly waiting for the next update dear'🤗Thanks again for your superb update🤗🤗

Hey Lalli! 🤗
Thank you so much for reading and commenting especially when you should be studying missy! Glad you are enjoying it...I love the enthusiasm in your comments...makes me smile ! Good to hear you're liking the way its progressing. Thank you!  Shall try to UD soon...I've been so busy...that I haven't been able to sit down to write it...every time i do...i get called to do something or another...but soon hopefully...till later..ciao! 
Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hi Daya,😃

I did a marathon read of your amazing SS, Point Blank Protector, a few days back...read the prologue followed by chapter one and then I was hooked to it.

You style of writing is face paced, interesting, intriguing yet straight forward. Loved it when Naku tells Dutta the truth about Srishti without beating around the bush. Thank you ..waiting for the next update.

Cheers
👍🏼

Hey Ivy, 

Gosh I haven't seen or talked to you in a long while and here you are in my SS thread. Least expected, really. Glad you're here and glad you're hooked. Hope you're doing okay?

Thank you for reading and commenting on my SS. Glad you're liking it...there's another two UDs ...I hope..😆 and that'll be the end of this story...hope everyone likes it...thanks again. 

Take care...phir milenge chalte chalte
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi daya
ud soon😊

Lol I'd UD if i had something to post 😆 
Sorry mates...the UD still in progress...
but maybe as Bharti suggested i can throw in a promo soon...
as soon I pen a little bit more 😳 
Anyway thanks for waiting guys...
i'll try to get it done by Tues..or else you all will have to wait another week or so...