FF: Point Blank Protector (TaSha) | FF: Safe By His Side (Baaji) - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...wht abt the vanishing act of gals...maya joining them...case is thrilling...pls ud ...regards uvi๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you glitter photo: thank you thumbnailaspx9.jpg

Hi Uvi,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you liked the UD. The vanishing girls and maya all connect as does Nisha...now i need to bring this to a full circle. Seriously my head is spinning๐Ÿ˜† Imma need that good luck clover๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by meriyaar

OMG
Yaar, you're here ๐Ÿค—
what a cliffhanger yaar!
You know, I am remembering back to a time when I ended most of my UD's with cliffhangers๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously dude, how do conceptualize a story like this? 
I can honestly say, I don't know, it sort of just happens. It starts as an idea then I start adding as I go...this one I got the main idea back when I was writing DN story...and left the opening in case I chose to use it...and I did...then I just worked with what I started and built on it as I went...half the stuff is spontaneously created๐Ÿ˜† 
It must be difficult, especially when it's not a full time thing..
It is and it isn't. It doesn't take me long to write a scene once I can play it out in my head. Usually the planning behind the UDs and scenes happen when I am doing other things like cleaning or walking somewhere...
 I mean there's so much attention to detail.. so many twists in the story. Just keeps getting better and better!
It is hard to keep the details in mind. Sometimes I have to go back and read. Sometimes I do mess up๐Ÿ˜† But I do like details...in my opinion it brings more to the picture. 
LOVE IT.. hope next chapter is soon.
Thanks! I'm glad you do. I hope I can have it for this week some time. 
thanks for the pm
take care
xoxo 
You too, take care! See you!

CHAPTER NINE || PROMO

Tarak stared at Maya whose lips parted.

"Don't try to talk" he told her. "Don't even try to move" he added so she wouldn't put herself through any more pain.

Her eyes fluttered open and though her lids weighed down she put in effort to look at him. His hands started roaming over her looking for injuries elsewhere.

"Noth..ing's...bro-ken" she said with strained pauses.

"I said no talking" Tarak growled when he saw her wince in pain. His hand moved to the back of her head and he felt the matted blood. He cringed thinking what she must have felt.

"I..don't...li-ke" she took a deep breath, "your...bedside manner" she whispered as she closed her eyes.

"Hey, don't you dare think about falling unconscious on me" he ordered.

Dutta was leaning against some boxes with his hands crossed at his chest. A look of absolute amusement on his face.

Tarak scowled at him. 

hi daya
loved the anno...promo...really feel like reading a mystery book๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi daya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Me did it again, missed commenting before you did the annots..,  hmm.  actually you took me by surprise with this one ..  I mean you were pretty quick ๐Ÿ˜›   
The promo promises a mouthwatering prospect for sure, thank you daya.

Now to the update must say Its a well crafted plot, slowly unravelling to its logical conclusion. Mr Arora spilling the beans after some good deal of verbal n visible threats from girish n especially dutta.  If dutta was tied up in knots in this case imagine us poor readers lol..  Tarak,s self admonition for not linking the dots much earlier wasnt misplaced as it would mean endangering another life, this time its none less than maya.  But i was enjoying tarak,s anger n fear, lol.   Poor chap barely managing to control his emotions.  Private life crossing professional work does take a toll n it generally doesnt bode well.. Which happened here, tarak failed to guess the next victim,  he has been distracted for a while now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ    Tarak,s concern for maya coming to the fore n this new gadha on the block was advising maya to think straight n be practical...  Lol.     Dutta noticing tarak,s distress but letting him be as it wasnt the appropriate time, wise man.
The interrogation was brilliant, it was like one from some of those crime thrillers i luv to watch on telly.  I could imagine every movement in that room n feel the heat ๐Ÿ˜†   But uptil now arora seem to be holding pretty well as generally is the case, but only just until the threats seemed real.  He comes across as one big duffer, doin favours without knowing the implications.  
Gosh! I was surprised tarak didnt take a swing at arora by now.. N Yeah even with mobiles people are hard to be linked with the many connectivity n other such issues.  I face this accusation routinely, im constantly misplacing the device or forgeting to switch off the silence mode lol..
Ok, this was the cutest part, Baji n nisha bump into a big old KMH in Mr Rao(senior)..  good !   it serves baji right for all his wrong timings in the past,  Boomerang time.    God!  His reaction to nisha,s joining him to meet samir said it all, asking her to lock the door, promising to return early, etc.. etc...๐Ÿ˜‰  as if the two were already had tied the knot,  its funny to imagine baji being posessive, never got to see his romance side ever earlier.  
Samir n baji somewhat clearing the air did help, moreso for the case.  But baji would still like to hate him for obvious reasons, cough cough.. ๐Ÿ˜†
For tarak the nightmare has just begun,  hope maya is ok atleast for his sake,  it will be fun to see him open up n confess, ok im pre empting too many things.   His parting shot rather thought, "argument has just begun between naku n dutta" to go or not to go see a doc was the best.  
Fantastic writing daya, you are a genius, no i mean it.  Thank you 
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
hi daya
awesome promo
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi Bharti! Good to see ya!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Me did it again, missed commenting before you did the annots..,  hmm.  actually you took me by surprise with this one ..  I mean you were pretty quick ๐Ÿ˜›   
Lol yeah I was just sitting around relaxing after work and thought I'd annotate๐Ÿ˜†
The promo promises a mouthwatering prospect for sure, thank you daya.

Now to the update must say Its a well crafted plot, slowly unravelling to its logical conclusion.
Thank you, considering I didn't really sit down and think this plot through that's a good compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Mr Arora spilling the beans after some good deal of verbal n visible threats from girish n especially dutta.  If dutta was tied up in knots in this case imagine us poor readers lol.. Tarak,s self admonition for not linking the dots much earlier wasnt misplaced as it would mean endangering another life, this time its none less than maya.  But i was enjoying tarak,s anger n fear, lol.   Poor chap barely managing to control his emotions.  Private life crossing professional work does take a toll n it generally doesnt bode well.. Which happened here, tarak failed to guess the next victim,  he has been distracted for a while now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   Tarak,s concern for maya coming to the fore n this new gadha on the block was advising maya to think straight n be practical...  Lol.     Dutta noticing tarak,s distress but letting him be as it wasnt the appropriate time, wise man.
Tarak's concern of course roots from those feelings that he denies but it's also a matter of knowing that he wouldn't have left her if he hadn't felt she was blurring the lines between professional and personal. So guilt does play on it a bit...and its what he going to tell himself๐Ÿ˜† Dutta changed man ever since he fell in love...now he finds it all amusing...
The interrogation was brilliant, it was like one from some of those crime thrillers i luv to watch on telly.  I could imagine every movement in that room n feel the heat ๐Ÿ˜†   But uptil now arora seem to be holding pretty well as generally is the case, but only just until the threats seemed real.  He comes across as one big duffer, doin favours without knowing the implications.  
He is a big duffer, i mean seriously you gotta be stupid to just do what someone tells you without thinking...thanks! glad you liked the interrogation!
Gosh! I was surprised tarak didnt take a swing at arora by now.. N Yeah even with mobiles people are hard to be linked with the many connectivity n other such issues.  I face this accusation routinely, im constantly misplacing the device or forgeting to switch off the silence mode lol..
Same here! LOL my parents always asking me why I have a phone if I'm not going to use it๐Ÿ˜† 
Ok, this was the cutest part, Baji n nisha bump into a big old KMH in Mr Rao(senior)..  good !   it serves baji right for all his wrong timings in the past,  Boomerang time.
It's why i did it LOL, but you can also see he has a very comfortable relationship with his father
God!  His reaction to nisha,s joining him to meet samir said it all, asking her to lock the door, promising to return early, etc.. etc...๐Ÿ˜‰  as if the two were already had tied the knot,  its funny to imagine baji being posessive, never got to see his romance side ever earlier.  
I know! I wish there had been a proper story for Baaji in LTL...bechara...he had to withstand so much and get nothing for it...his character could've been so much better. 
Samir n baji somewhat clearing the air did help, moreso for the case.  But baji would still like to hate him for obvious reasons, cough cough.. ๐Ÿ˜†
He is jealous...but he does jealous cutely๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
For tarak the nightmare has just begun,  hope maya is ok atleast for his sake,  it will be fun to see him open up n confess, ok im pre empting too many things.you're not so far off the mark...it will be interesting to see how he does it if he does at all๐Ÿ˜‰ His parting shot rather thought, "argument has just begun between naku n dutta" to go or not to go see a doc was the best.  
Fantastic writing daya, you are a genius, no i mean it.  Thank you 
Thank you Bharti, for reading and commenting. Its much appreciated. I love reading your thoughts. And lol I'm no genius but I'm glad you're liking the story ๐Ÿ˜ณ

FanFiction Deleted.

Edited by .iridescence. - 4 years ago
DAAAMMNN!!
What a chapter! It was so intense.
I don't want to stop reading!
I love how Tarak was feeling so scared for Maya.. he looovees her lol
I can't seem to trust Samir.. he's being too helpful? ๐Ÿ˜•
Daya.. this story is sooo damn good, I love it. I was picturing it whilst reading and because you write so amazingly.. it was as if I was watching it.. if that makes sense? lol
Thank you for the quick update :) hope to see the next one soon too ๐Ÿ˜Š
take care buddy
xoxo
hi daya
superb ud...i mean every word...tarak ,maya & ayesha track...its making some connection...its awesome...continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š