Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I'm Speechless...

nazali Senior Member
nazali
nazali

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
OMG...What the hell!!!

Why are they portraying Asad as being such a dumb hero!!!!! He cannot be that dumb right?

I'm pissed and more pissed at myself for watching this crap!!! I wake up at 2am to watch this show...not worth it! Anyway who is the heroin here? Tannu? Oh please!!! I feel sick and I got no choice but to give up…..anyway love Dilshad...(women do have a better six senses)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_Minrabiacasasuman_saAsyaalwaysVarunholicdivyabellePriyankahosanaarmaanasyaMarysaaMrDarcyfanKulfiBai

deedeez Groupbie
deedeez
deedeez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Men by nature don't have sharp instincts. They brain works in a more simpler way than women. They can't look easily through deceit, especially when it's friends. They trust their friends more than anyone in the world. 

Women are the opposite and we are always on the guard. We will not even trust our best friend fully. I have had so many times where i have had to spell out something specifically to my husband because he doesn't notice how some girl is fawning over him. It sounds dumb, but that's just the way men function. 

Edited by deedeez - 25 June 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoiheartChaikankabhor.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Asad is dumb. It used to frustrate me to no end but now I just find it hilarious. Like, can someone get any dumber?! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suman_sanazaliAsyaalways

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deedeez

Men by nature don't have sharp instincts. They brain works in a more simpler way than women. They can't look easily through deceit, especially when it's friends. They trust their friends more than anyone in the world. 

Women are the opposite and we are always on the guard. We will not even trust our best friend fully. I have had so many times where i have had to spell out something specifically to my husband because he doesn't notice how some girl is fawning over him. It sounds dumb, but that's just the way men function. 

Agree with you...I dont know why forum is all over bashing Asad instead of trying to understand character..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deedeeziheartChai

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
you wake up at 2 am 
I wake up at 4 am to watch 

maybe thats our problem

we get irritated at that time when things dont work out.

Try watching bit later but there is a risk it can be removed to to violation of use

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deedeezAsyaalwaysarmaanasya

deedeez Groupbie
deedeez
deedeez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Originally posted by deedeez

Agree with you...I dont know why forum is all over bashing Asad instead of trying to understand character..

LOL Because it's always easier to complain than to stay calm and reason...Reasoning and understanding is a lot of effort. No one wants to invest that much effort in understanding his actions. Everyone wants quick results and overnight transformations LOL

armaanasyaiheartChai

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

you wake up at 2 am 
I wake up at 4 am to watch 

maybe thats our problem

we get irritated at that time when things dont work out.

Try watching bit later but there is a risk it can be removed to to violation of use

Yes, I wake up at 2-3am to see the SBB/SBS segment, hoping I will see a promo that I may like, or atleast see a brighter future for us!

StonerGirLarmaanasya

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i know...my eyes r barely open but im still struggling to check IF at 5 in the morning on my phone for sbs/sbb...before going back to bed. Pinch dahell is wrong wid us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanasya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index