India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Who wants to stop watching (Page 3)

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
true, I always leave shows at about this time, even MB, got to give MB credit, only when MB got boring started with QH- this Feb

Now with this storyline, its depressing but a sort of kashish, attraction that hooked me up.

Only way I will stop if the leads change. In Western shows if leads change, they die or go away but we get different faces.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Already stopped watching about 3 weeks ago and can't say I am sad about it. I saw a promo for QB on tv and got curious as to what is going on so decided to visit the forum. Now I am seriously glad I quit. 
I really should never watch a four lions show again. I left IPK in the middle too because it got unbearable to watch...I mean the show was beyond ridiculous and silly. Here too it became too much for me to watch. I put up with Asad for quite a while thinking that ohh he is a jerk sure but still let's give him a chance...well I had to not give him one, or two chances but probably a 100. Finally couldnt take it anymore and had to quit. (Same thing with MB even though it is not a four lions show. Same concept though. The show was supposed to show an empowered woman yet it became about the selfish ego of a selfish man. RK was simply unbearable...I mean can I saw jackass.) Now I find out that Taanu made everyone think they slept together. Most likely, she will claim the spawn of satan inside her is Asad's. Too much god damn drama. Ridiculous drama. 

I wonder what is going on in Indian tv shows with this stupid trend of showing jackass heroes (rather anti-heroes because come on what girl dreams of a controlling, judgemental, rude, hypocritical, egotistical maniac?) and coy, quiet, doormat heroine who forgives the hero for everything...for the worst betrayal even. I only have so much tolerance for such 'romance.' Once that tolerance is gone for shitty so called 'romance', I have to quit watching which unfortunately is happening too often to me these days (only where Indian shows are concerned though). 

They have taken Mills&Boons to a whole new level. Atleast in those novels the hero somehow redeems himself and makes the reader sympathize with him, but in these shows they have taken that M&B hero and made him 10 times worse. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 25 June 2013 at 6:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chikaraCDloveMrDarcyfan

Hanz91 IF-Dazzler
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I don't care can't stop watching qabool hai
Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Absolutely not, I liked even yesterday's episode, Humera and Ayan were finally moved to a deadlock, which is the result of what they saw and heard.
I'm not Indian, I am a Christian and a complete fan QH. I looked on the web episodes, I do not know the language, but the way around through the "Writen Episode" and can follow the action. So, my opinion does not affect what you call TRP.
Did you know that even scenes with Haseena interesting to me? :))) Why? They seemed completely irrational to me, and then I ran into "Satyamev Jayate" and translated several episodes, including "Marriage or market." Live people, real events, extreme examples. I thought, "so that there" :)) I do not know how the show was successful,  read a few things on the internet, as I do not know if anything changed, but since then better understand Haseena. I can not say it's cute, but I understand her :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deedeezMrDarcyfan

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I'm having the same problem too. I'm getting tired of this bullshit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chikaraMrDarcyfan

toshibelekar Senior Member
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
yes now, asad of guilt will marry tanveer only.  no need of watching show.
Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshibelekar

yes now, asad of guilt will marry tanveer only.  no need of watching show.

He will definitely try to marry tanveer.  If not now then later.  Just waiting for last nail in the coffin.
divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I love this show, so I always made time to watch it. It's the one show I'd watch before going to sleep. On summer break now, so I have a lot of time on my hands. But, if things keep going like this once school starts I'll have to stop somehow. Too depressing man. I'm not gonna take time out of my busy day to watch a depressing show. Billo just needs to be exposed and we'll feel better. Gosh. It's time. 

I'm definitely a show quitter. I quit PR last year, MB and several others that I really liked at first. These PH's have mastered the art of ruining their own shows. It gets to be too much after a while.

Edited by divyabelle - 25 June 2013 at 9:12pm

Go to top