India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I just love Soham!!! (Page 4)

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
agreed! he has turned into such a positive character now! totally in love with the way he stands up for the truth! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harshita.

I totally agree wid u Sista...Hug
Am just hating Manav's and Sachin's role these daysss...AngryAngryAngry
They are so so so irritatingg...AngryAngryAngry
They leave no chance to humilate Soham...they just dont want to accept him as their family member...
If Ovi marries Purvi to be husband, makes lots of chaos in everyone's life, its okayyy wid everybody...for Manav, Savita, sachin and even for Archana.they can forgive her...but why not Purvi???????????AngryAngryOuch
Purvi is not even at fault!!!!!Ouch...Wats her mistake????...Her only mistake is that she loves her family.actually so-called FAMILY...Her mother who still feels dat Purvi has done a very big mistake wich is Pari...her sister Ovi...who has never ever cared for her!!!CryCryCry

Why CVs???...WHY????Angry

But one thingg I dint like abt Soham is dat why he blamed Arjun for all the chaos...Bechare Arjun ki kya galti hai???..Why everyone is blaming him?????CryCryCry
Thanks Harshi!!!Hug
I agree with you, Sachin and Manav are kind of irritating me to. I am sure they just don't want to be wrong. The only people who care for Soham are Purvi, Archana, Varsha, Teju, and Sulochana. I wonder if Arjun is also starting to care for him.
But you know what I really want, Soham to realize how much Arjun and Purvi love eachother and unite them.

ashfaque2012

SimplyAshVikian IF-Sizzlerz
SimplyAshVikian
SimplyAshVikian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Great post puneet .Clap 

Me too loving soham now .The most sensible among the D clan lot who knows what is right and what is wrong and knows how to say it to others

Well less i say of manav ,sachin,savita the better...I really dont understand why manav is behaving like this with soham  he his son afterall and he is changing for him and others but no he is not gonna see it for him he is still a gunda and

sachin  i think he fears that soham will take his place which was his till now and he is also nt dhud ka dhula doing forged signature and making his parents separate is not so seedha saadha  saacha 

savita she can never change blaming it on purviAngry

forgets so easily that purvi came just for ovi sake for her treatment to be done by onir  .. dilusioned person who thinks that arovi had a happy marriage .LOL 

Soham still don't know that arjun had no idea of purvi expecting his baby and purvi should clear his doubt instead of just listening of him blaming arjun 

Soham loves his sisters dearly and he is the best brother ever and i am starting to love ankit a lottEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fanashfaque2012

.Harshita. IF-Dazzler
.Harshita.
.Harshita.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsYa_fan

Originally posted by .Harshita.

I totally agree wid u Sista...Hug
Am just hating Manav's and Sachin's role these daysss...AngryAngryAngry
They are so so so irritatingg...AngryAngryAngry
They leave no chance to humilate Soham...they just dont want to accept him as their family member...
If Ovi marries Purvi to be husband, makes lots of chaos in everyone's life, its okayyy wid everybody...for Manav, Savita, sachin and even for Archana.they can forgive her...but why not Purvi???????????AngryAngryOuch
Purvi is not even at fault!!!!!Ouch...Wats her mistake????...Her only mistake is that she loves her family.actually so-called FAMILY...Her mother who still feels dat Purvi has done a very big mistake wich is Pari...her sister Ovi...who has never ever cared for her!!!CryCryCry

Why CVs???...WHY????Angry

But one thingg I dint like abt Soham is dat why he blamed Arjun for all the chaos...Bechare Arjun ki kya galti hai???..Why everyone is blaming him?????CryCryCry
Thanks Harshi!!!Hug
I agree with you, Sachin and Manav are kind of irritating me to. I am sure they just don't want to be wrong. The only people who care for Soham are Purvi, Archana, Varsha, Teju, and Sulochana. I wonder if Arjun is also starting to care for him.
But you know what I really want, Soham to realize how much Arjun and Purvi love eachother and unite them.

Ur welcome sista...Hug
Me too hope so dat ArVi will reunite soon!!!
AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheenamathew93

Great post puneet .Clap

Me too loving soham now .The most sensible among the D clan lot who knows what is right and what is wrong and knows how to say it to others

Well less i say of manav ,sachin,savita the better...I really dont understand why manav is behaving like this with soham he his son afterall and he is changing for him and others but no he is not gonna see it for him he is still a gunda and

sachin i think he fears that soham will take his place which was his till now and he is also nt dhud ka dhula doing forged signature and making his parents separate is not so seedha saadha saacha

forgets so easily that purvi came just for ovi sake for her treatment to be done by onir .. dilusioned person who thinks that arovi had a happy marriage .LOL

Soham still don't know that arjun had no idea of purvi expecting his baby and purvi should clear his doubt instead of just listening of him blaming arjun

Soham loves his sisters dearly and he is the best brother ever and i am starting to love ankit a lottEmbarrassed

he is the most sensible one even though he was brought up as a gunda. I am sure that Manav doesn't want to be wrong and that's why he is ignoring soham. And I agree with you that Sachin doesn't want anyone to take his place even though he really doesn't act like a brother. Of course savita can never change LOL
I am sure Purvi will tell soham that Arjun never knew about the baby but overall I love soham!

ashfaque2012

Cherry-Blossom IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AsYa_fan

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheenamathew93

Great post puneet .Clap 

Well less i say of manav ,sachin,savita the better...I really dont understand why manav is behaving like this with soham  he his son afterall and he is changing for him and others but no he is not gonna see it for him he is still a gunda and

sachin  i think he fears that soham will take his place which was his till now and he is also nt dhud ka dhula doing forged signature and making his parents separate is not so seedha saadha  saacha 

forgets so easily that purvi came just for ovi sake for her treatment to be done by onir  .. dilusioned person who thinks that arovi had a happy marriage .LOL 

Amazing post by Sheena. Very well said. Thank U so much.

AsYa_fan

Go to top