India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TS:RABBA VEY- RAIN LUV STORY- EPILOG( compltd 14/7

coolbakes_Jalad Goldie
coolbakes_Jalad
coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
this is a total crazy thought that hit my mind and i had written long ago but din post it!! since i couldnt update coz my exams i thought atleast i would upload this for you friends!!

part 1:-)LOL

Arnav: love!! haha... i am yet to know what it means but i can tell you that i have begun to learn

i had everything a man would dream for... A perfect rich and proud family known around the 

world... the tall physique .. captivating eyes... the dusky skin color ... muscles that would 

easily give the watch me look... i was too good at studies as well!! name it and i shall have 

it...my friends used to keep telling me that i shall have any girl in the world if i desire!!... i remember 

ever since i was at school girls used to spot me... i used to be the topper at every girls wish list 

around me...

i had such a fan following that girls used to compete to finish my records to gain my attention!but 

alas none did... not their fault but i just din feel like giving them the attention... i had 

everything... well that's what i thought  until i met her...

it was a rainy evening... most of my classmates were from the high society and my college was 

flooded with cars from all over the place... of course i had the best car that was metallic black 

and was almost the length of my coll gates! thanks to the arrogant riches around me i used to drive 

myself...how i hated the rain! and getting wet was the last thing i would want in the world!!

I got in and set the car rolling!! the school opposite ours was a public college and most of us from our 

school always ensured we never looked that way!! i saw students waiting out with their heads 

covered with their bags... some with plastic covers and some with umbrellas... some were under 

a tree and some were running around in havoc ... 

i let out a sigh and pulled the gears ... 

little did i know my future was near...

my wheels had stirred the muddy pool nearby splashing it on a group of people walking along the 

middle of the road... of course with the heavy rain and sound of the wipers in the front glass and 

the lightening striking with the alarming thunder added to my favorite english beats playing within 

the car i din hear the sound of the hush and gush by the group on who i splashed it...

but still there was something else which made me stop the car... the sound of my crashing rear 

glass through which came a huge stone and landed straight on my dash board missing me just by few i

nches!!

what the!! i immediately got the umbrella and got out into the rain... i tried finding out from where 

the stone had come and at a distance i saw a lean figure jump out from  the group... hop across a 

few wooden blocks on the road... flying over some pits and taking fast steps towards me... she 

was walking as fast as her legs could take her catching hold of her bag above her head!! ...

i stood as she came close and freezed just a feet away from me and stood panting for breath!!!

before i could question her she blurted out : are you deaf??? i threw the stone on your car!!

i was shocked!! had people known me for my anger even if they had not done it intentionally they would not stand in front of me but here she was spitting the fact on my face and what was i doing...??..

her eyes were glistening bright even in the pouring rains!!! her shirt and long  skirt stuck close to her body revealing the perfect figure... her hair was messed and stuck to the sides of her face!!! her lips were shivering with the effect of rains on her and she was trying her best to scream at me!!!

i stood looking into her eyes without blinking!!! her loud roar again saying: Hey Mister cant you watch and go!!! 

i broke my trance and gave a glare at her ... she was least bothered!!

Girl: you splashed mud over us and you give me the stare!!! Mind that mister!!

my eyebrows raised up instantly: excuse me!! you broke my glass!! do you even know how much it would cost!!!

girl:i dont care!! it would not have been broken had you stopped the car hearing us or if even better if you had bothered to drive slowly!!

i was like! what the!! why would she care when the glass is mine!!

i stepped forward and she stepped forward too surprising me

i told her: i din know it splashed over you ppl!!! how am i supposed to know you girls will be walking in the middle of the road!!

she t
wisted her lips: if you knew that people do walk that way when it rains to avoid the manholes... 

wait a min.. how would you know.. you rich people would never know anything with those tinted 

glasses up all the while!!

i frowned and roared back: and if you had a car you expect me to believe that you would go with the windows down when its raining cats and dogs!!

she roared back: well i would have at least taken care not to splash on people around showing off my speed driving!!

she was getting on my nerve and i screamed: fine... so what now???

she smiled : you better come and apologise

i was shocked : excuse me!! do you even know who you are talking to

she smiled: yes i do!! the one who twirled the muddy pool on us!!

i stepped even forward and smirked at her: well your smart!! but what diff would it have made if i had not!! you are anyway fully drenched and by the time you took to fight the rain has already washed it away!!

she raised her hands to her hips: thats not your problem.. you did and you need to apologise...

i was impressed!!! and i replied: and what about my glass!!! that was wrong too!!!

she looked up and i must say she was the cutest girl i ever saw: ok i know i was wrong to do that though you are partially responsible... i shall pay for half of it!!

i smiled at her deal!!! and walked with her to her friends...

i just stood there my eyes still fixed on her though i was supposedly talking to her group of friends: i am sorry girls!! i din notice!!

the girls smiled and before they could reply i turned to her and pulled her a little away: now where is my money??

she looked into her bag and it was all wet and took out pieces of rupee notes which came out piece by piece ...

her eyes went wide as she digged in more to find all her notes torn...

i stood opposite to her folding my hands waiting for her response!!

she looked up: i am sorryyy buttt

i smirked: you cant give the money right!!

she teared up: no no.. i cant give it right now,,,, its all gone coz the rain.. shall i give it to you tomo...

i smirked once more and moved closer: how can i believe you?? we don even know each other

she with a tearful tone: i live by the meadows with my granny in Beverly hills !! i will surely give it to you tomo evening after coll in this same place...if not you can come and take it from my house...

i smiled at her and held her hand and she gasped and her eyes went wide...i held it tighter and she tried to free her hand... i looked deeper into her eyes as my hands played with hers... she stood puzzled but i was sure she had not fallen for my molten chocolate yes every girl would die for...

i finally withdrew my hand and she looked down to see i had taken the torn peices of rupee notes from her hands...

she reached for them: give them to me!!

i smirked letting my hands rest in my pocket: i shall give them back to you when you return me the money tomo... let them be security!!

she pouted her lips and stood staring at me as i walked towards my car... i turned back one last time to look at her again...

those glistening eyes sure din fall for my molten ones but my molten chocolate ones were already in love with hers!! something told me that my life belonged only to her!!

Will  tomo he  find the strength
                                            to tell his  love  face to face!
                                                        In the meantime,
                                            Lets  continue dreaming of Their fate!

PART 2 Page 8 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642135&TPN=8

friends this is just a two shot and if i get enough thanks you and comments i shall post the second part tonight itself!!! its already written so plz don ask me to change the story line!! if it was bad do temme it was and if it was good your comment would make this writer smile!!

Edited by coolbakes - 14 July 2013 at 12:29pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Bediskabbyy8ssttuuttiishraddhasandybarunsanayaforepamalovearshimalar3NavjotSathiraramgurukhushbhambarigoodluck1Arnav_Khushifanfunwe23Ashahzadipalo101prameelamenonMidnightReadersarun.loveSonia_J16ll..Gungun..llsweetlifeChocolate_barunDilLoveRomanceLovely_Bajwa_Sim96akila_arshiRasa23tanu_15smiley13rhearuhiIPKKNDbigfangopikaajinihasanarnavkhushi22Abi.Nasmiley-shineyhira2050sanny-beautifularshiar8ongongongdva2vrashradha_23akshusarunpmehra300sfghfjParii..vibha92daisydee425Humayra.aarnavaamir18arushiashvikbewakoofLadkisuwinphillips_2909lalarukhASR6262ameena671jeb1prerna1MrDarcyfanThanuAditya-Roshini-happy_cupcakedivsarunfanhoney-sweetynishu_shornachavvi16Downhill

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Good one. cont soon
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I loved it! Please do post the next part soon!
bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
nice start
ongongong IF-Dazzler
ongongong
ongongong

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Wow.. continue soon..
sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
loved it, continue soon
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
fabulous...loving it...
loving the way story is shaping up...
brilliant stuff...
thnxx for this wonderful update/
Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Wow! Nice... plz continue soon and thx for the pm!

Go to top