Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

So why didn't RK call police again (Page 2)

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by armummy

Sultan himself said he has ways to get out of jail as he spent half his life there , so what's the use calling police , he will have to think of with something else to deal with sultan , more over radhaji fainted , for rk she comes first

Well it is not the question of arresting him again but some body barged into some body else's house with out proper proof police always can help rk through Sultan out of the house that is what i would do if some body come to my house with out proof whenhe and Radha are both sure that MK is innocent unless Radha nows some thing and pretending that se does not know so that she can spare the pain RK get knowing about his dad

Those were the charges for what he got sultan arrested. , he told police yesterday that he barged into his house and threatened, for that also rk can provide enough proof right .

They are public Figuers for which radha might have asked not to involve media , this is the second time she fainted , rk will think about her first and then sultan , you can be sure he won't take it kindly for someone occupying his house

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

SO yesterday RK got sultan arrested right of course sultan is out in one day regardless how ever the reason is  and came in into RK's house so why did not he call the police again i know Radha  says no because of his father name get ruined but that does not rally make any sense RK is super star he can make a press conference and say how sultan is falsely accusing his father for the name are money every body will believe him not a gangster he being a superstar his word is more valid than an underground criminal any day. ANd also if they call police public will know every thing public will know any way when Sultan and his mother started living there because again RK is public figure every body pay attention to his life. I know people are complain Sultan have no proof he cannot barge into RK house well same thing goes to RK too Sultan does not have solid proof so he can call the police and through him out . So who ever wondering about LOGIC in this show today should not waste time in my opinion

R.K. was thinking he outsmarted Sultan the other day by trapping him on the roadside.
He had the surprised look even yesterday when Sultan went with the police so calmly.
And the shock and surprise look of all Kundras today has made them now realize that Sultan means what he has said that he wants justice for his mother by hook or by crook.
The fainting Radha ji also is proof she knows more than she is letting on.
The Super Star has never had a problem creating Hungama before so. Making scenes in front of everybody is his normal thing.  So why today he was slow at screaming even after his mother fainted get the Dr. and then get the police. Puzzling !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVI

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Sultan himself said he has ways to get out of jail as he spent half his life there , so what's the use calling police , he will have to think of with something else to deal with sultan , more over radhaji fainted , for rk she comes first

Well it is not the question of arresting him again but some body barged into some body else's house with out proper proof police always can help rk through Sultan out of the house that is what i would do if some body come to my house with out proof whenhe and Radha are both sure that MK is innocent unless Radha nows some thing and pretending that se does not know so that she can spare the pain RK get knowing about his dad

Those were the charges for what he got sultan arrested. , he told police yesterday that he barged into his house and threatened, for that also rk can provide enough proof right .

They are public Figuers for which radha might have asked not to involve media , this is the second time she fainted , rk will think about her first and then sultan , you can be sure he won't take it kindly for someone occupying his house

Oh i am sure of RK's character he won't take ay thing that easily even Sultan comes up with concrete proof RK's ego will never accept that sultan is his brother i am not talking about future just analyzing today's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panthera

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Oh i am sure of RK's character he won't take ay thing that easily even Sultan comes up with concrete proof RK's ego will never accept that sultan is his brother i am not talking about future just analyzing today's episode

I already answered your question , no use calling police on the same charges again , more important rk's mother needs his attention immediately and not sultN . Sultan walked/ sneaked in when Radha fainted when others were busy tending to her . Rk won't leave her and come push sultan out at that moment.    For him she comes first
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
@TM - Valid Point! I totally agree..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123Panthera

Go to top