Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Closed logic is convincing. Asad is not worth. If Zoya still persists with Asad, then she is also a dumbass. Why to save someone who is stupid and dumb?
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No dear.. i don't want them togethe without clearing the mess.. if the writers have minimum creativity they should find other ways to make the story interesting. but not billi.. this is the high time to clear the mess created by billi in asya life. if they go for marriagw without clearing the mess.. i feel that as disgusting not any less to asad billi SR. 
Originally posted by: kankabhor

You seem really pissed of by Asad today. LOL.. Anyways If someone is dumb, does not mean he is not respect-worthy.. He is good hearted,selfless, innocent that's enough.. Other things he will learn eventually..He is dumb, but not bad.. As I said, Asad has week point that he has been living with premonition that he wil hurt his love in his life, so even if Rashid will tell him , you hurt Zoya somehow he will accept that.. Its his weak point and biggest fear.. In bhang night, he does remember everything.. This time he does not remember anything and the position in which he got up forcing him to think that way.. Yes, Asad did hav option for not trusting Tanveer, bu he does not trust himself.. He trusts Tanveer and he does not rust himself both are making him to think that he did it..

Tanveer was getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes. Her husband wanted to kill her so isn't it obvious that he wil go to save her? You know Tanveer is evil, I know she is evil , Asad does not.. .. If Zoya gets kidnapped in front of his eyes, he wil definitely go crazy...

No man... That still doesn't justify his loser behavior.. You can't always put the blame on his dumbness and past...yes I understand that his biggest fear is hurting his love but he did that countless times and in return just dropped a few tears, said sorry and done...it's different this time... You know Tanveer is evil, I know that but Asad doesn't .BUT, that has nothing to do with believing or trusting her... Her story didn't make sense to even start with... Anybody can just stand there and blast her with questions after that poor half baked story.. I don't care if it's his best friend or worst enemy... I dont think that stops one from questioning the obvious and trying to conclude without believing all that one says,...Again, you said,., he is a man of principles... I agree that Asad deserves respect for being flawless at heart and a good human being but see, you know that and I know that... He never shows it,. Respect is earned and his actions contradict that... I'm going to go back to the slap fiasco... He questioned andjumped to an irratical conclusion without a significant explanation from Zoya knowing she doesn't mean any harm and went further to slap her... But why hasn't he questioned Tanveer yet.?? Being his BFF doesn't give one the ticket to not be questioned ESPECIALLY after a stupid story like that... I agree he thinks that he is wrong but he can't just turn away from the fact that Tanveer might be equally guilty.. That story was not one to buy... Who cares who tells him he hurt Zoya.. I'm sure he is aware of the fact that he hurt Zoya a billion times yet he continued to do so... About him not remembering.. I don't think he had to remember anything to question why Tanveer wasn't attacked and how all this took place so smoothly... I keep hearing that Asad is nieve, sensitive, dumb, a principles man, fearful, etc... That reason is not convincing enough to earn him the benefit of doubt at this point.. It has gone too far and you can't convince one with his fears otherwise because he already broke that long back by slapping, manhandling, doubting, blaming, etc Zoya continuously... This is definitely a bigger reason but falls under the same context of hurting his love... Even though he remembers the Bhaang night, he was still intoxicated.. A bell should ring that if he was able to remember his conversation with Zoya under intoxication, why can't he remember supposedly bedding with Tanveer?? That doesn't make any sense and I have just went and done research and that is not a possibility... He thinks he only got hit in the head to make him forget everything...ummm... No , that's not possible... If you get hit in the head and you wake up and have enough strength to force a girl who can carry you to the other room, to have sex with you, and not remember anything the next day is pure dumbness.. Anybody would question those grounds... And no, I'm not pissed at Asad just incredibly disappointed... I watch the show for Asad and Zoya equally and they are both dumb.. But Asad is not sensible at all... His character is quite delusional if I say so myself... Anyways, i analyze a lot when I see stuff like that.. And overall, LOGIC = 0... Asad is a good man but being a good person isn't enough.. It is important to show it through your actions to earn respect... His actions only scream pure dumbness and nothing else... 
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago