Poll Question :

Do you want Asad and Zoya to reconcile before proving Asad's innocence

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Dont care (just want Mitwa moments)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Would you guys want to see Asad and Zoya reconcile their relationship before Asad is proved innocent? Do you want Zoya to forgive Asad by seeing his love, his care for Zoya (he will go crazy after cliff scene)? Do you want Asad to forgive himself and start new life with Zoya?

Should they forget about that night and build their relationship newly?
Im guessing yes? But maybe that's just me just wanting to see them happy and together soon...
No man,,, after his dumbass behavior today promising Tanveer to protect her pride and honor, I seriously think that we need a redemption track more than anything.. And redemption doesn't just mean saying sorry and crying buckets,. He needs to prove his love this time around... I get that whatever happened wasn't his fault, but after the return of loser Jammy trusting Tannu today , he lost his sympathy card for me...He can't just trust Tanveer in such situations so blindly and expect things... He brought it upon himself which was clearly shown by his utter dimwittedness today,. I do want Asad and Zoya together but at this point, I want Tanveers exit, Asad's redemption, and a PROPER STORY more than anything... I really can't handle leads forgiving and patching up under illogical conditions.. 
Dont care (just want Mitwa moments)😆
Well, I don't really care. I just want to see them together happy. This will make my life easy:)
Originally posted by Closed...

No man,,, after his dumbass behavior today promising Tanveer to protect her pride and honor, I seriously think that we need a redemption track more than anything.. And redemption doesn't just mean saying sorry and crying buckets,. He needs to prove his love this time around... I get that whatever happened wasn't his fault, but after the return of loser Jammy trusting Tannu today , he lost his sympathy card for me...He can't just trust Tanveer in such situations so blindly and expect things... He brought it upon himself which was clearly shown by his utter dimwittedness today,. I do want Asad and Zoya together but at this point, I want Tanveers exit, Asad's redemption, and a PROPER STORY more than anything... I really can't handle leads forgiving and patching up under illogical conditions.. 

Agree with you that we need proper story, redemption from Asad now.. But I dont think he did anything wrong today.. In fact I started respecting him more after today's episode.. He always trusted Tanveer, and he is not the man who wil back off only because finger is pointing towards him.. If he thinks he has done mistake, he will accept it and take it responsibility.. He is dumbas,naive , no doubt about it but he is man of principles and he is not selfish. I dont think he had any choice other than trusting her, he does not remember anything and when he got up he was half anked with his friend on same bed.. And this trust on Tannu for rape thing is more like coming from his premonition that he will hurt his love one day with which he has been living for his entire life.. So if his best friend is telling him, u did hurt ur love, he will accept it because he does not trust himself in that matter, this is his weak point..

Originally posted by kankabhor

Agree with you that we need proper story, redemption from Asad now.. But I dont think he did anything wrong today.. In fact I started respecting him more after today's episode.. He always trusted Tanveer, and he is not the man who wil back off only because finger is pointing towards him.. If he thinks he has done mistake, he will accept it and take it responsibility.. He is dumbas,naive , no doubt about it but he is man of principles and he is not selfish. I dont think he had any choice other than trusting her, he does not remember anything and when he got up he was half anked with his friend on same bed.. And this trust on Tannu for rape thing is more like coming from his premonition that he will hurt his love one day with which he has been living for his entire life.. So if his best friend is telling him, u did hurt ur love, he will accept it because he does not trust himself in that matter, this is his weak point..

I actually feel exactly the opposite... I lost all the respect I actually had for him and started to pity his dumbness... I agree that Asad is a man of principles but if that is being said then don't you think the argument of him trusting Tanveer is a bit contradicting from your part... Asad knowing that he follows such principles and didn't lose control even with Zoya(Bhaang night), should realize that these "principles" would never let him do something like that... And its not about pointing a finger at Tanveer or not trusting her.. Asad did have the option of not trusting Tanveer... Not because he wanted to blame her but because her story was shaky and suspicious to begin with.. Why didn't he question the fact that he was attacked and Tanveer was spared and not killed by her "husband"? That is pure dumbness.. Doesn't he know that Tanveers "husband's" main goal is to kill her?? Why would she be spared after attacking Asad? Also why didn't he question how Tanveer was strong enough to carry him to another room and lay him perfectly in bed, knowing that he is probably twice or thrice the weight of her, but she couldn't stop him from doing the deed?? That is sheer dumbness.. Her story had too many loopholes that any NORMAL person would question the character of the lady.. Plus, did he forget the lipstick marks on his torso!???? I'm sure he wouldn't force Tanveer to leave lipstick marks all around his body now would he??? Also, he went after Tanveer right the moment she was being taken away by her "husband" but when he figured that Zoya left, he just dropped a few tears and said"Woh Chali Gayi" Huuhhh??? He went searching for her the next day which was very very surprising to say the least... You can't justify that now can you?? He didn't take any responsibility in my opinion...Dropping a few tears and saying sorry isn't taking responsibility.. That's getting old... Even Dilshaad wasn't oblivious of Tanveers wrong intentions so why was Asad?? I get he trusts his best friend but this was certainly not the time at all... That just made him look like an ass... It's not about Asad being selfish or not,.. That doesn't have to do with anything... It's the fact that Asad chooses to stay oblivious about things which involve so many loopholes and brings it upon himself.. I don't sympathize with him any longer after today... If he is a man of principles, he should know better otherwise it's called double standards.. He can't just use principles in one situation and forget it in the next... He was wrong.. If the love of his friendship for Tannu made him run after her and never question her right away, he should have done the same with the love of his life which he didn't.. 
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
I wish:

Once left alone with herself and her thoughts Zoya should be able to connect the dots that she had started connecting just befor eseenig Asad and Tanveer in Bed.

That this is all Tanveer's doing.

I would want he rto believe somewhere in her hear that this was probably a rape / fake story.

And then let the truth come out and then Nikah
Asad is the most stupidest character ever. hes spinless. so dumb. well i expected this dumbness from him. i already knew that even after this incident he will still hold that tannus palo. heck with his tannu tannu. he does not desrve Zoya at all. Zoya deserves a hottie and someone who will love her for who she is and RESPECT AND TRUST her. Asad is not that guy right now. hes hopeless🥱 I don't even pity him anymore.
Originally posted by Closed...

I actually feel exactly the opposite... I lost all the respect I actually had for him and started to pity his dumbness... I agree that Asad is a man of principles but if that is being said then don't you think the argument of him trusting Tanveer is a bit contradicting from your part... Asad knowing that he follows such principles and didn't lose control even with Zoya(Bhaang night), should realize that these "principles" would never let him do something like that... And its not about pointing a finger at Tanveer or not trusting her.. Asad did have the option of not trusting Tanveer... Not because he wanted to blame her but because her story was shaky and suspicious to begin with.. Why didn't he question the fact that he was attacked and Tanveer was spared and not killed by her "husband"? That is pure dumbness.. Doesn't he know that Tanveers "husband's" main goal is to kill her?? Why would she be spared after attacking Asad? Also why didn't he question how Tanveer was strong enough to carry him to another room and lay him perfectly in bed, knowing that he is probably twice or thrice the weight of her, but she couldn't stop him from doing the deed?? That is sheer dumbness.. Her story had too many loopholes that any NORMAL person would question the character of the lady.. Plus, did he forget the lipstick marks on his torso!???? I'm sure he wouldn't force Tanveer to leave lipstick marks all around his body now would he??? Also, he went after Tanveer right the moment she was being taken away by her "husband" but when he figured that Zoya left, he just dropped a few tears and said"Woh Chali Gayi" Huuhhh??? He went searching for her the next day which was very very surprising to say the least... You can't justify that now can you?? He didn't take any responsibility in my opinion...Dropping a few tears and saying sorry isn't taking responsibility.. That's getting old... Even Dilshaad wasn't oblivious of Tanveers wrong intentions so why was Asad?? I get he trusts his best friend but this was certainly not the time at all... That just made him look like an ass... It's not about Asad being selfish or not,.. That doesn't have to do with anything... It's the fact that Asad chooses to stay oblivious about things which involve so many loopholes and brings it upon himself.. I don't sympathize with him any longer after today... If he is a man of principles, he should know better otherwise it's called double standards.. He can't just use principles in one situation and forget it in the next... He was wrong.. If the love of his friendship for Tannu made him run after her and never question her right away, he should have done the same with the love of his life which he didn't.. 

You seem really pissed of by Asad today. LOL.. Anyways If someone is dumb, does not mean he is not respect-worthy.. He is good hearted,selfless, innocent that's enough.. Other things he will learn eventually..He is dumb, but not bad.. As I said, Asad has week point that he has been living with premonition that he wil hurt his love in his life, so even if Rashid will tell him , you hurt Zoya somehow he will accept that.. Its his weak point and biggest fear.. In bhang night, he does remember everything.. This time he does not remember anything and the position in which he got up forcing him to think that way.. Yes, Asad did hav option for not trusting Tanveer, bu he does not trust himself.. He trusts Tanveer and he does not rust himself both are making him to think that he did it..

Tanveer was getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes. Her husband wanted to kill her so isn't it obvious that he wil go to save her? You know Tanveer is evil, I know she is evil , Asad does not.. .. If Zoya gets kidnapped in front of his eyes, he wil definitely go crazy...