India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Written Episode - 25/6/2013

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Episode Begins with Maiyya telling akash that go and bring back meethi. Agarth and Sankranth were happy that she finally accepted and Akash Says ..Meethi looks similar as Iccha she says go and bring back bahu.Akash was Happy and Emotional and he says this by seeing Sankrant face that take care of Maiyya ,She is not found of living without Him. Maiyya says to Akash Go and Bring Back Bahu and she continues that will you go in this type of clothes? Go and Get fresh and Wear Good clothes , Go and Change. Akash leaves..

Meethi is looking some card by remembering the moments spent with Akash ! Damini enters there and Meethi Closes the Card . Damini says Are you thinking about him ? Meethi replies little louder that Y should I think about him ? And I don't even love him. Damini Says you are hiding something from us ..Meethi says I met Akash and I said him that I don't love him , And hate him a lot ..I am dead for him .Damini gets Tensed by listening this .Meethi Says she is Alright .

Maiyya Calls to Meethi's House and Damini picks up the Phone and Maiyya asks she wants to speak.with Meethi ? Damini asks Who are U speaking? Maiyya says first U say who are you ? Damini says that she is Meethi's Anni . Maiyya says that I m your bloody daughter in Law Shocked. Damini gets Scared Shocked Maiyya says to Damini that she called for Meethi's Good sake .

She continues Listen my words. Akash is coming to ur place to Take meethi ,Tell ur meethi to not to come ..Damini says let Akash come .If he Cry ,Beg or Do Anything, Meethi won't come ..! She further asks to Maiyya that Why u called here ? What do u want from Us ? She says i called here for Meethi's Safety.If Akash comes and Takes bahu to my place i will not allow her to go back and u know what i did in preview. And 1 more thing I Hate ur Iccha and she killed my husband and that revenge is still there

Damini says are u Threatening someone Angry Thanks that my daughter killed ur Husband Avinash and i know what Avinash did before he died. Once if your son knows about whole Truth he will definitely Hate u and u must suffer that and Shouts in high pitch and Faints Cry

Maiyya is happy and Satisfied.She says herself that if i dint took this decision then i would i have break Two Relationships that is Brother - Sister and Mother - Son Relationship.And hope that Akash Returns from Mumbai with Failure.
Episode Ends

Precap :- Damini thinking about Maiyya's Words and she was crying a lot ..Meethi comes there and Gives water and Calling to Doctor.And Damini leaves water glass and it breaks ..And She suddenly holds her heart and Faints..Meethi was Shocked to see this and Shouted Anni Cry

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmvatsashivnirSejal_Desaiahcircoolxswarajgirshiny3gigigigifarina_1992guruvignesRosieCneteche_crgattuJoshana458velvetscarfA HUGE FANRishi_deejagiCandyCrushh-Swetha-

CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update vishal..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishalrx

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged