Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

The three musketeers-Divya, Raj & Sarita 25.6.13 (Page 3)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

and to answer ur last question, if she actually would spend the the nite with him it will b in the newspaper:" after 10 years of marriage finally IT happened!!" May be Zee New will have a segment on it.Wink   How about VT Times?  Not that it can be called VT anymore as the story is now in Bhopal instead of Vrindavan.  But it can be BT.

The scene with the two in bed..there i fel pitty for raj...poor guy,. he was keeping that bed pure for his love and now thar sarita slept on it :((( it just shattered his dreams. and Angie's dream.Wink
Yup, that was really bad.  Raj being a rich guy from selling those scraps couldn't manage to find a spare bed for Sarita.  Why did he have to use Paavni? Ouch  If he is so stingy in investing in a spare bed, he could have taken the one from feather brain Shiela.  Afterall, she is very sympathetic to her sister in law Sarita.  Oh well...Paavni's days of happiness are over.   The way Sohu and Kamu's plans are backfiring, it would be sooner than later.  That drugged kheer is going to Tragedy Queen Meena Kumari.

@Angie, Paavni isnt pure anymore...wonder what will b her reaction Wink...poor Paavni         and Angie...maybe Angie can write a consolation letter to Paavni Wink   Sometimes consolations are not enough when one's tiny heart has been broken so badly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73NeerjaaMyra.nelly

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awesome analyses misti, angie and others!Clap

Below is copy/paste of what me already written (incomplete though) for the next Newsletter #3 saved in my draft, and has directly to do with your "three musketeers",

|You need to chose one or more characters who did stand out in their role/s|

Regular:  radev24 

Mon June 24, 2013

AND

Tue June 25, 2013

There's no debate here. I am beside myself. I have watched Rubina's performances in the past and in PV2 previous episodes, but did not know that she could win my heart by her heartwrenching (totally non-CB-waali-Radhika) to this extent. Yes, Raj was not any less bombastic when asking her to swear and tell him ~~ can a person love someone else as much as his/her first love? And the way she answers his question, baffles him to end. So now he is even more confused, given the way divya did confess her love for / to him in no uncertain terms only 2-3 day ago Confused So much so that he's now even starting to believe the astrologer's prediction about sarita dying in a month, while before he absolutely brushed it off because of total disbelief in such silly predictions.

So this sudden change in divya (per his point of view) seems to draw him near the wife sarita, and more so about her safety. Is he doing this because of humanitan reasons or is he actually getting drawn towards sarita, or both? The concern on raj's part for sarita ultimately even cultimates into sarita for the 1st time in 10 years actually sleeps in the same bed with the husband.

So, divya being the star and the best performer of the week even in both the first two days of the week, when the remaining 3 have not even aired yet, speaks for the extent to which she sacrificed her love, in essence true unconditional love for raj, that she burst out while alone in her room. The Q is ~~ does her happiness for raj-sarita milan outweigh her sacrifice or is she really feeling bad that she will always be raj ke aangan ki tulsi, and never be in the warm embrace of the only ONE person called Raj that she ever loved and still does, and will continue to, even tho she flat lied to him that a person can indeed love another person, even though she knows that her 1st true love (Raj) can never be her jeevan saathi ?

Angie, other than Khamoshi amazing similarity btw the role/character played by Waheeda Rehman and Divya, obv as we all already know since "tulsi" is the theme and somehow striking similarity btw ruby and asha parekh IMO (main tulsi tere aangan ki), that in my adhoora writeup above, i am adding this "dream song"  because that's all divya CAN do, actress or no actress, as her love reality called raj is slowly but surely moving away from her ... lyrics too relevant me thinks.

Even the name of the movie "Baharon ke sapne" seems relevant
to divya's "condition"

aa aa
(kya janu sajan, hotee hai kya gham kee sham
jal uthe sau diye, jab liya tera nam) - (2)
kya janu sajan

(jab se milee nazar mathe peh ban gaye
bindiya nayan tere dekho sajna) - (2)
dhar lee jo pyar se meree kalaiya
piya teree ungliya ho gayee kangna
kya janu sajan, hotee hai kya gham kee sham
jal uthe sau diye, jab liya tera nam
kya janu sajan

(kanto me mai khadee naino ke dwar peh
nis din bahar ke dekhu sapne) - (2)
chehre kee dhul kya chanda kee chandnee
utaree toh reh gayee mukh peh apnee
(kya janu sajan hotee hai kya gham kee sham
jal uthe sau diye jab liya tera nam) - (2)
kya janu sajan, hm hm hm hm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
 Misti , you are always good with reading the characters , I liked Rubina both time talking to Raj and then to sarita , her changing expressions at the same moment . Does Sarita,s   parents exists ? Watch SP ,s new show , with progressive and old values taking along . relations and emotions . This channel and PH needs to watch that show . There was one movie Dil Ek mandir , where meena kumari accuses of Rajendra Kumar who is Doctor and both were in love before her getting married to Raj kumar  , is not keen to cure her husband who is Raj Kumar , Here i think because of this accusation rajendra kumar  is hell bent on curing her husband and dies himself . Here Divya is also going on that path , soon will turn in to nervous wreck , if someone does not take care of her .
Sarita is lost in her own make believe world , where she did not once look  at her face .  I loved your comments about Mosquitoes .
          Logically Sarita should be asking Divya why she left Raj and what happened 10 years ago , but makers will not go in that direction , they are hell bent on saving the marriage to get applause from the viewers , what a great service they have done . already weak story , that is the reason for low TRP

Edited by Neerjaa - 26 June 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index