Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sweet Nothing - Part 2 : Page 3 - (Page 3)

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
A great big cheers for the feedback... I shall continue super soon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tv_wale_babuGurmeet4Drashtiprincess101

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Spell bounded .plz do write more nd yes continue this too. 
well i m also too oldLOL Mr grover hooked me here nd i m still lingering here for HIM.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-midnightsun-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
loved it

-midnightsun-

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thank youuu both :) ^^ You give me that tingly warm appreciated feeling haha... Finishing up writing now :)

princess101

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Spell bounded .plz do write more nd yes continue this too. 
well i m also too oldLOL Mr grover hooked me here nd i m still lingering here for HIM.Wink

Haha.. maybe its the age catching up but your username rings a lot of bells. lol
I feel like i know you from the dmg and ff forum.. I used to write fics on AR..
old username was -rav-.. my name as well actually LOL 
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -midnightsun-

Originally posted by anushreemishra

Nd for FFs here are some suggestions-
1.Mangalpur madness
2.first touch
3.kisi ko muqammal jahan nahi milta
4.Dark passion
Thank you :) I hope to start these soon Smile
your welcome

-midnightsun-

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Zoya woke up the next morning to the buzz of her S3 vibrating under her pillow. It took her a moment to gather her senses and she half turned to see if Asad had woken up. The smile on her face played a moment too long as her memories crashed through her sleep clad mind. She waited a moment to see if the tears would come. They didn't. Her life had brought her a lot of pain and with this fresh new wound also came the acceptance of her fate overnight. She was wrong to think it was finally going to change. How had she even imagined that? She had no control over the wound Asad had inflicted upon her but what she had control over was the pain. Asad ahmed Khan and that wh**e would get no satisfaction from seeing her in pain. Inside Zoya was collapsing but on the outside, she would act that she deserved an academy award.

The warm shower stream hit her naked body and she felt it heal her. The human brain is a powerful thing. Zoya almost laughed at the idiocy of her thoughts. The person who sat at the centre of her universe till a mere day ago was now the reason for its devour into a void black hole. The feelings of affection and adoration for him were now replaced with a silent numbness that seeped through her body. She didn't hate him. But she couldn't a bring an ounce of affectionate thought towards him.

She went about her morning routine as if nothing had happened. Zoya wasn't surprised at her thoughts. After all, being the determined woman she has always been, dependency on others never came easily to her. Asad's and the wh**e's actions from yesterday merely acted as a reminder for her that she was alone and the consequences of letting her guard down lay in her shattered desires.

She let the towel drop from her body and stood in front of the body length mirror. Leisurely, she applied her signature passion fruit body butter all over naked form. Picking out a mustard yellow blouse, she slipped into her ripped acid wash skinny jeans. Brushing her hair, she glanced down at the henna on her hands. With a silent promise to herself, she wished that the adoration for that man would fade with the henna very soon. She glanced into the mirror again and staring back at her was a woman so battered and bruised but still standing and Zoya Farooqui never let that woman down. Because that woman always had a plan.

The house was awfully quiet and missing the smell of fufi's allo parathas that usually greeted her. She poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat down alone in her usual spot. Balancing her spoon in her left hand she typed in her iPad password and started up her candy crush game. God damn that level 65 with its agonising jelly!

Asad ahmed Khan rubbed his eyes so much that they hurt. He had woken up this morning feeling like the scum of the earth. He had despised himself and the amount of self-loathing he had for himself at that moment was unbearable. He had sneaked into her room in the dead of the night to explain himself. Watching her shallow tight breaths shook him. What exactly did he want to explain? Or rather how would he explain? His head was still pounding and nothing made sense to him. How had he ended up in bed with his best friend? His scattered memories were a mere flash to him, how would he ever persuade her. Denying the facts was useless. The fact was that he had woken up naked and covered in passion marks. Although his memories were blur, he was rather thankful for that. Any more self-loathing and Asad thought he wouldn't need any more motivation to seriously inflict pain on himself. But she had been there hadn't she? Or was that just another despicable excuse his mind had formed to justify his actions? Not that anything mattered now. Nothing mattered now. All was lost.

He stumbled lost into the kitchen and like the air had been punctured from his lungs, he choked gasping. There sat the love of his life looking a serene as ever. There was a eerie disturbing calmness on her face that haunted Asad. He had half expected her to come charging at him with a knife. That seemed like a feasible action to be honest. He would gladly take all her abuse just to have her poisonous thoughts out of her. When she looked up from her iPad, Asad had no courage to maintain eye contact with her.

'Morning Mr Khan' Her words came crystal clear.

His answer was inaudible, merely a mumble of gasps of air and gibberish excuses for words.

He made his way to the chair and sat across from her. He picked up a glass of water and he could feel the thump of his blood vessels pounding against the sides of his face.

Dilshad, Najma and Tanveer refused any form of eye contact. The normal string of conversation that flew carelessly at breakfast times was stifling with awkwardness.

Zoya glanced at the wh**e sitting across from her. The string of abuses that formed in her mind were countless and for the moment that Tanveer made eye contact with her, Zoya saw the ever-present smirk on her face. Her menacing eyes glanced at Zoya in a silent victory. You couldn't stop it could you. I tainted him for you and now he's forever marked as mine.

'Fufi?' Zoya's voice rang out above the silence crashing it.

'Bolo Zoya?' Dilshad's voice was a mere croak. A mother whose pride and ego had been smashed to smithereens. Najma and Tanveer both looked up at Zoya, one with a look of pity and other of sympathy. Miss Farooqui required neither. Asad was thankful she said something. He looked at her with hope in his eyes and even though she had refused most eye contact, he was elated to hear some stability in her voice. Her next words however would make him doubt that.

'Mera nikah adhoora reh gaya Fufi.' Asad immediately looked down, the humiliation was punishing him and he wished she would just get up and beat him black and blue.

Dilshad looked at the miraculous woman in front of her. Her mind was clouded and she couldn't decide what Zoya would have to say now. Her questions reflected in her voice as she mumbled. 'Zoya'?'

'Main apke bete ke saath apna nikah poora karna chahti hoon.'

Because Zoya Farooqui always had a plan.

Ta-dah... xD It's gonna move fast from here... Like zoya, i also has a plan haha.. thoughts? 

THANKYOU to all u amazing people for your likes and comments :) lifeline! Please continue with ur good/bad feedback :)

cheers xx

Edited by -midnightsun- - 26 June 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889ReyaPMNazz1992SATD06manjusha_92Azriyaday_lilySajilishaArnavarmaanPisces_GurlAsya6rekharvangelgirl_aTv_wale_babusnehasyakandygroversowmy18MissAsianbutterfly7charlie1950rosamaleGurmeet4DrashtiSyed695princess101anushreemishrasasirnilusoniMrDarcyfanDiVirgozan101MysticRiver-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
this is really good! do continue soon!!!

-midnightsun-

Go to top