India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sweet Nothing - Part 2 : Page 3 -

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

His lips brushed against the palm of her hand so light that she thought she had almost imagined it. She knew he was there. He knew she knew he was there. And then there was silence. Ever since her school and well into her university years, Zoya had never understood why her hopeless friends seemed to shed tears over their broken relationships. She had always thought that it was worthless. Why would you show any emotion for anyone who hurt you? Today the point hit home. It was the pain of having someone hurt you who you thought never would. Today she understood that physically your heart breaks. It's clichd to be written in books and stories but today she realised that it physically happens. That sting you feel in the centre of your chest, collapsing in and in on itself till it reaches an aching burning point. Inferno.

She physically felt sick and even though she had ate nothing, she felt the inexistent contents of her stomach would escape from her body. She resisted the urge to shiver. Not when he was sitting there. Mr Asad ahmed Khan. Zoya fought the urge to sneak a look at him. She succeeded. Asad sat motionless on the floor beside her bed. Zoya remained still, keeping her charade at sleeping successful. His lips touched her palm again and it burned her. The sudden rush of memories to her conscience surged the adrenaline through her heart. Yet again, the vivid image of her Asad lying in the arms of another woman flashed before her. It was an image she would not forget easy and only hours had passed since that fateful moment and yet Zoya couldn't recall another thing. How she got home, how she got into bed and how she slept through her tears. The only thing that remained etched in her mind was the prints of another woman on her Asad. When she had woken up this morning, the expectations of tonight were a pole opposite of what had actually transpired. Zoya has expected tonight to be the start of something new. She had expected to lie next to him and tell him how much she loved him. She had expected him to say the same and then she had imagined herself to be lost in him for the remainder of tonight.

A moment is powerful. And all it had taken was a moment for her world to shatter apart. And now after all that had happened, he was here. In her room and sitting helplessly beside her. He assumed she was asleep and he didn't utter a word. She had no energy. He was holding her hand so gently and kissing it. Zoya felt the tiny warm pool of tears gathering in the centre of her palm and it was then that the anger returned. It wasn't hurt. It wasn't betrayal. It was raw anger. Trusting him had come so naturally to her. It had come so instinctively and never until now had she regretted it. She had given him a part of her soul and like a mirror on stone, he had shattered it beyond repair. His next kiss landed on the soft skin of her wrist and Zoya burned yet again. Why was he here? His lips lingered as a drop of salty warm water replaced where his lips had been a moment ago. There was nothing left to say. A part of her wanted to stand up and muster all her courage and beat him black and blue but the thought just remained a thought. Any other day Zoya could have managed it. But today was not just another day.

Today was the day when Asad Ahmed Khan destroyed Zoya Farooqui.  

And its not enough, to tell me that you care

When we both know the words are empty air

You give me nothing

Sweet nothing.

Part 2 : Page 3

To anyone reading this, thanks a bunch. That hopefully means you've read my little piece of inspiration. :) Well now to introduce myself. None of you guys probably know me. I am one of the old old old old members of IF. And this is my first post on this forum, actually on IF, after about 4 years. Wow I sound old indeed LOL 

I am free for the summer now and my sister pestered me to watch qubool hai since a few months. Being busy I've only just caught up. Having a soft spot for mr Grover since his dmg days it didnt take me long to be fully obsessed with him all over again. Embarrassed Well given that the only two hindi soaps I've watched in my life include him kind of gives that away haha. 

This was just totally random and I am kind of thinking about making it into a short fic about how I'd take the story from here. This part is kind of angsty. But I do need some feedback pretty please :) Oh and credit for song lyrics and title goes to the amazing Florence Welch and Calvin Harris.. not mine (I wish)

Sorry about the speech and oh if anyone could tell me some os or fics to read i'd appreciate it. I am a bit rusty with IF after all these years haha

cheers xx

Edited by -midnightsun- - 26 June 2013 at 5:05pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889ravs123ReyaPMcatrina100deepthipavitrapavi1319SATD06Azriyaday_lilyAsya6noeshaVarunholicTv_wale_babuvarshificatArnavarmaanAsya0910kandygroversowmy18MissAsiancutestar12-Devanshi-beekay1rosamale-Fizzi-Gurmeet4Drashtizhasan2janu1610meow23Syed695anushreemishraDiVirgoMrDarcyfanSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Arnavarmaan Senior Member
Arnavarmaan
Arnavarmaan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Very nice
Glad to be first
I wish u continue
I totally agree with being crazed over ksg
Frim dmg till now it didnt take long to go mad over him
Even with the gap from dmg till wen QH began
Hez made me fall crazy for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-midnightsun-

MissAsian Goldie
MissAsian
MissAsian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I like it
could u please make a part 2 - a longer one :P

-midnightsun-

Asya0910 Goldie
Asya0910
Asya0910

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
amazing!

-midnightsun-

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Thankyou.. If i get a response like that I would be more than happy to continue :)

noesha Senior Member
noesha
noesha

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
This was beautiful

-midnightsun-

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
wow amezing. Welcome bck