\\1 year celebrations *SIGN-UP*// - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I wish i could help in some way. But I havent watched TBP for the last 2 months because of exams and studies so im afraid i wont be able to do much 
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

I wish i could help in some way. But I havent watched TBP for the last 2 months because of exams and studies so im afraid i wont be able to do much 

Make Siggies 
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Make Siggies 

Waaah?? πŸ˜² Aren't you aware of my terrible siggy making skills? πŸ€£
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Waaah?? πŸ˜² Aren't you aware of my terrible siggy making skills? πŸ€£

I m aware of your good siggy making skills 
Ok i read the whole thread. And the ideas i liked the most were-

1.Award ceremony- It sounds good but if we could bring in different categories than what we did last year would make it better and less predicting.

2.Chillars and dhakkans-About competitions between Chillars and Dhakkans- i think its a good idea. I say either you guys divide the members who would want to participate into groups or make a separate post for signing up members for this competition and then members can choose their group by First come-First serve basis till one half of the members who have signed up goes in their favourite group and the rest will automatically go to the next group.

As for the competitions- Treasure hunt? (I love treasure hunts) And we should have less of TBP related competitions so that even new members who have just joined and could not see the whole show can take part. And also it will reduce the chances of causing rifts between groups and also something less competitive.

I'll post more ideas if they pop into my head. For now these are my suggestions.

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Khushii*

L-I-Z-Z-I-E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

DC!!!! πŸ€— 
How are you buddy? Long time no see πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I m aware of your good siggy making skills 

Quoting myself again so that someone will reply me πŸ˜³

<font color="#cc0000">Quoting myself again so that someone will reply me😳</font>

Hi hi sorry. Had to go bcuz my mom called me.
Fine. I will try. But if it comes out horrible then dont blame me. 😑
Besides its been ages since I made a siggy. 😲
I can do some writing work. Baaki editing & all ka E bhi nahi pata hai!
I'm not particularly good at anything, but if there is something I can do, I will be glad to be of help! πŸ˜ƒ