Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_ARain

Ask Gul Khan.. LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
When we have so many question defenetly cvs will see every angle..

Asad doesn't not know every thing happened behind him..he will find out soon..

Think like this if we have been shown asad and tannu together without raizada and tannu doings...what will be our thoughts be...

Yeah same ways asad doesn't know anything like us zoya felt betrayed not knowing tannu cruelty ...after witnessing a lot of tannu?so  how would asad think of tannu trap he has to see her doing something bad that is none other than tannu trying to kill zoya...that proves it all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha163

trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

That is a question I think none of us can answer.. Asad is the dumbest character in the history of television .. He can give television Bahu's a run for their position... Even though I get his character and what not, he is way too dumb.. Before today, I was sympathizing with the man.., After today, however, I don't.. I don't care how hot he is... When Tanveer got "kidnapped" by her "husband", he ran behind her like no tomorrow and believes whatever she says but today when Zoya left, he just drops two tears on the Taveez.. WAH WAH WAH... And why didn't he question Tanveers character?? Instead, he promised to save her dignity and honor .. Bullshit... Why couldn't he think that after he was attacked by Tanveers "husband and goons", why did her "husband" spare her life and not kill her?? And if she was strong enough to drag Asad to the other room and bed all by herself, why wasn't she strong enough to stop Asad from doing anything?? This man is dumb.. In fact, dumb is an understatement.. I don't think his mental nerves are functionally stable ... I have no expectations from his side... And please, Asad defenders, don't try to defend this man any longer using the sympathy card.. He brings shit upon himself and believes Tanveer even after what happened..

even tho i love his character & him so much... i have to agree with u ... U're rite...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........-jawaria-

trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

The lipstick probably washed off in the rain? Eh who knows. 

LOLLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

followfoodieDreA

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

That is a question I think none of us can answer.. Asad is the dumbest character in the history of television .. He can give television Bahu's a run for their position... Even though I get his character and what not, he is way too dumb.. Before today, I was sympathizing with the man.., After today, however, I don't.. I don't care how hot he is... When Tanveer got "kidnapped" by her "husband", he ran behind her like no tomorrow and believes whatever she says but today when Zoya left, he just drops two tears on the Taveez.. WAH WAH WAH... And why didn't he question Tanveers character?? Instead, he promised to save her dignity and honor .. Bullshit... Why couldn't he think that after he was attacked by Tanveers "husband and goons", why did her "husband" spare her life and not kill her?? And if she was strong enough to drag Asad to the other room and bed all by herself, why wasn't she strong enough to stop Asad from doing anything?? This man is dumb.. In fact, dumb is an understatement.. I don't think his mental nerves are functionally stable ... I have no expectations from his side... And please, Asad defenders, don't try to defend this man any longer using the sympathy card.. He brings shit upon himself and believes Tanveer even after what happened..

this is exactly why i hate the cvs soo much!! they ruined asads character almost to a point of no return...i demand gul khan to answer this for us.  HOW EXACTLY DOES SHE EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THT ASAD FELL FOR THT!!!

Closed.........

followfoodie Senior Member
followfoodie
followfoodie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Excellent analysis of dumb Asad  character . Horrible Guy . He has no heroism in him just a big Zero . No brains ,

Closed.........

followfoodie Senior Member
followfoodie
followfoodie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

LOLLOLROFL

Cant stop laughing
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by followfoodie

Originally posted by trisha163

LOLLOLROFL

Cant stop laughing

i dont think he has a brain... i think his head is empty LOL

Edited by trisha163 - 25 June 2013 at 4:07pm

Go to top