why is asad so dumb - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

The lipstick probably washed off in the rain? Eh who knows. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by Closed...

That is a question I think none of us can answer.. Asad is the dumbest character in the history of television .. He can give television Bahu's a run for their position... Even though I get his character and what not, he is way too dumb.. Before today, I was sympathizing with the man.., After today, however, I don't.. I don't care how hot he is... When Tanveer got "kidnapped" by her "husband", he ran behind her like no tomorrow and believes whatever she says but today when Zoya left, he just drops two tears on the Taveez.. WAH WAH WAH... And why didn't he question Tanveers character?? Instead, he promised to save her dignity and honor .. Bullshit... Why couldn't he think that after he was attacked by Tanveers "husband and goons", why did her "husband" spare her life and not kill her?? And if she was strong enough to drag Asad to the other room and bed all by herself, why wasn't she strong enough to stop Asad from doing anything?? This man is dumb.. In fact, dumb is an understatement.. I don't think his mental nerves are functionally stable ... I have no expectations from his side... And please, Asad defenders, don't try to defend this man any longer using the sympathy card.. He brings shit upon himself and believes Tanveer even after what happened..

this is exactly why i hate the cvs soo much!! they ruined asads character almost to a point of no return...i demand gul khan to answer this for us.  HOW EXACTLY DOES SHE EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THT ASAD FELL FOR THT!!!
Originally posted by Closed...

That is a question I think none of us can answer.. Asad is the dumbest character in the history of television .. He can give television Bahu's a run for their position... Even though I get his character and what not, he is way too dumb.. Before today, I was sympathizing with the man.., After today, however, I don't.. I don't care how hot he is... When Tanveer got "kidnapped" by her "husband", he ran behind her like no tomorrow and believes whatever she says but today when Zoya left, he just drops two tears on the Taveez.. WAH WAH WAH... And why didn't he question Tanveers character?? Instead, he promised to save her dignity and honor .. Bullshit... Why couldn't he think that after he was attacked by Tanveers "husband and goons", why did her "husband" spare her life and not kill her?? And if she was strong enough to drag Asad to the other room and bed all by herself, why wasn't she strong enough to stop Asad from doing anything?? This man is dumb.. In fact, dumb is an understatement.. I don't think his mental nerves are functionally stable ... I have no expectations from his side... And please, Asad defenders, don't try to defend this man any longer using the sympathy card.. He brings shit upon himself and believes Tanveer even after what happened..

Excellent analysis of dumb Asad  character . Horrible Guy . He has no heroism in him just a big Zero . No brains ,
Originally posted by trisha163

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Cant stop laughing
Originally posted by followfoodie

Cant stop laughing

i dont think he has a brain... i think his head is empty πŸ˜†
Edited by trisha163 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by followfoodie

Cant stop laughing
I didnt think it was funny but ok...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I didnt think it was funny but ok...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ
What the the gundas hit him he falls unconscious and then gundas run away living tanu to manofy suhaag Raat with him 😑
iss se acha chemistry ka question puch lia hotaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jawria123

iss se acha chemistry ka question puch lia hotaπŸ˜†

im sorry i dont understand ... can u please translate it in english for me ??