Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Things to ponder upon from tonight's Epi..*

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Knock Knock DABH-Ians,Hug

Kaise ho?Day Dreaming

I'm here only..Big smile. Just feeling so much sleepy nowadays due to side-effects of taking medicine n missed the chance to watch the last 4 episodes of DABH.. Anyhow, today I watched the episode after reading LU..(Thanks to shobi..Star).

I found tonight's episode really "meaningful" - Few things that we can ponder upon..I'm not sure if you all are gonna feel the same way as I do?Day Dreaming.

Meena's greediness to 'make' money:-  Nowadays, I firmly believe we all running to "make" money instead of "earn" money.. Eh shortcut right?LOL. After introduction of reality shows/marketing the products thru kids who're just 3-4months old - Have you ever all wondered how many parents forced their kids to participate in the show for the sake of making money and ruin their childhood?Day Dreaming. I was reading an interview given by Darshil Safari(Taare Zameen Par fame..) few weeks back - that kid is in his teenage but his level of maturity and the way he understand so much deeply about the life n all left me speechless..Shocked. Even my Samah puttar sometimes realizes me my mistakes esp when it comes to pray daily to God and thankful him for this beautiful life..Approve.

Bhabasa serving tea:- It feels so nice for a change when any male in the house serves/prepares food for woman..Day Dreaming.

Sooraj's charity in temple:- There is mentioned of "Charity" in almost every religious scriptures..
If I talk about Hindiusm then:-
In Rigved Bk. 10 hymn 117 verse 5
"Let the rich satisfy the poor implorer, and bend his eyes upon a longer pathway. Richest come now to one, now to another, and like the wheels of cars are ever rolling."
which means "If it is expected of every rich man to satisfy the poor implorer; let the rich person have a distant vision (for a rich of today may not remain rich tomorrow). Remember that riches revolve from one man to another, as revolve the wheels of a chariot."

But trend is so different nowadays na.. - instead of serving to needy people; Majority will give huge donation in the temples n how they're utilizing? They're making god's idol "Goldie goldie"..Confused.

In Islam they've concept of "Zakat".. I'd love it if someone who's aware about it - throw some light..Embarrassed.

Sane Advise given by Old man to Sooraj
:- Elders and Oldies always carry very special respect in my heart. I feel bad when people define meaning of "education" on the basis of the qualification.Disapprove Old man has given such a sane advise to Sooraj.. There is a reason for everything or everything happens for some reason.. It's just that we so called "intelligent" human never able to decode those signals sent by God/Nature as it's covered by negative codes!Ermm!

Feel "Chhutti" to share your views!Embarrassed!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmayining_SHALINI_18sjnpnijitailuvsurajArchana_dabhLovePrajab2011slodkagilaDeebzcherrypansy.NJ.nep3Fatima_Qthala

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I would like to tell you about zakat amluuu

Zakat is like, imagine you have maybe 500-600rs which you're not using. Then you've to give 2,5 % of those left over money to the poor people. Matlab, if you just got your monthly salary, and you've bought all that you needed, payed your bills and blah blah blah, then the money you got left, you've to give those 2,5 % of the money to people in need.

Yo! I dunno if it's correct actually.. Lets hope it is, warna Fatima aunty will correct meApprove

Oh and then also if you sell your gold or silver jelwery, you've to give 2,5 % of those money too.
Actually it's very much wrong in Islam to use money outside the will of Allah, and not give money to the poor.. Even the Quran says 'the fire of hell will heat up the coins and the greedy will be branded with it' Shocked

Edited by Superman. - 25 June 2013 at 4:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011slodkagilaFatima_Q.Ami.nep3thala

hushniya Newbie
hushniya
hushniya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hey abt zakat in islam u pay it once every yr an it goes according to wat u hv if u r rich u must pay smth good an if u hv little u py wat u cn aford an if u can't afford it u don't pay at all if u shaee ur wealth no matter hiw sall u get blessing from aklah an u'll prosper it's not smth u just leave at a masjid an sum rsheik runs of with u can also give it 2 a poor person u know or ur relative who r poor itz said in islam charity begins at home if u r not looking after ur fam but show of elsewhere then itz useless hope that sheds some light on da question

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011slodkagila.Ami.thala

yining Groupbie
yining
yining

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Wow, very lovely post. I like it.
Thank you :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.Ami.thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
very very brilliant take of the episode Ami...Clap...I never thought this from this angle...too good Thumbs Up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagila.Ami.thala

AsTru IF-Sizzlerz
AsTru
AsTru

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post

b2011.Ami.thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Ami u come up with different perspective always... We can try to convince ourselves by finding meaningful thoughts from the epiWink... Kudos to u for this post.StarBut the bitter truth is the cv's r dragging this TV drama.Dead
Ami r u a trained bhashan giver...Wink U always come up with such kind of quotes - babawali... Ami Baba ki Jai hoLOL I will join u as a discipleBig smile

@samah & hushniya thanks for explaining zakat.Smile

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 25 June 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana_dabhb2011.Ami.thala

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Vaddi log...vaddi baatien!!!
good post ami di!

b2011.Ami.thala