Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

are we watching qubool hai or tanveer lifestory (Page 3)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Seriously! I can't take it anymore it's making me lose interest in the show i just watch it because i don't watch any other show. If they keep on showing the same old Tanveer Crap people will seriously start losing interest. Even the Ajmer track seems to be over hyped i am guessing nothing is gonna heppen there too i mean Zoya and Asad will be back but then again Tanu will be back i mean WHAT THE HELL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelleLivingfree

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Seriously! I can't take it anymore it's making me lose interest in the show i just watch it because i don't watch any other show. If they keep on showing the same old Tanveer Crap people will seriously start losing interest. Even the Ajmer track seems to be over hyped i am guessing nothing is gonna heppen there too i mean Zoya and Asad will be back but then again Tanu will be back i mean WHAT THE HELL?

even I am losing interest ,, it started of as a show with freshness and it was modern .. and it was just about asad and zoya ..  I even didn't ming having rashids family and their storyline .. but ever since that biCensored tanveer entered ...it lost its plot ... tanveers storyline was brought to the front and everything else got left behind ,,,

no asya proper romance at all .. most we got since tanveer came was and almost kiss and hand holdin fo 30 seconds while tanveer sleeps the whole night with him ..

LivingfreeCup-Of-Chai

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Sadia, I hope instead of Zoe falling off that cliff, Tannu falls down and dies. Angry Even I can't take the nonsense anymore but I am also somehow sticking to it because this is the only show I watch. But its getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara1ksg

even I am losing interest ,, it started of as a show with freshness and it was modern .. and it was just about asad and zoya .. I even didn't ming having rashids family and their storyline .. but ever since that biCensoredtanveer entered ...it lost its plot ... tanveers storyline was brought to the front and everything else got left behind ,,,
no asya proper romance at all .. most we got since tanveer came was and almost kiss and hand holdin fo 30 seconds while tanveer sleeps the whole night with him ..

Exactly! The thing that got me hooked to this how was the freshness. Zoya's character was so good you could actually relate to her. But now it seems like typical indian 'Ronay Dhonay' wali Ladki. I swear they butchered Asad and Zoya's characters both.

The show just keeps revolving around Tanveer worst of all even when everything about her intentions is so obvious to Zoya and Asad and even Dilshaad nobody does anything. What happened to the intelligent Zoya? Gul has turned this into a joke. Angry i miss the old QH. It had a charm and not it's all gone.

Livingfree

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Sadia, I hope instead of Zoe falling off that cliff, Tannu falls down and dies.AngryEven I can't take the nonsense anymore but I am also somehow sticking to it because this is the only show I watch. But its getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day

Yeah Shreya we all wish that but i doubt that will ever happen apparently Gul Aunty Ji loves Tanveer a lot. She can't kill her off so soon. Angry doesn't she get it we don't want to see her anymore. I mean listen to the audience for once. Ouch

She will kill her off when everyone would've already lost interest. I seriously miss the old Masti wala QH.

StonerGirLLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

Sadia, I hope instead of Zoe falling off that cliff, Tannu falls down and dies.AngryEven I can't take the nonsense anymore but I am also somehow sticking to it because this is the only show I watch. But its getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day

Yeah Shreya we all wish that but i doubt that will ever happen apparently Gul Aunty Ji loves Tanveer a lot. She can't kill her off so soon. Angry doesn't she get it we don't want to see her anymore. I mean listen to the audience for once. Ouch

She will kill her off when everyone would've already lost interest. I seriously miss the old Masti wala QH.

Sadia, I don't mind if she comes back later because the problem is she is related to Imran and she also knows about Gaffur so they can't let her go now permanently. But the least they can do is to expose her in front of Asad and keep her out for a few months. Later when she comes back they can give us the Imran angle. Tanveer has single-handedly managed to ruin the essence of the show. 

pkapsCup-Of-Chai

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

EXACTLY!!! IT IS HER STORY!!! HER AND RAZIAS STORY!!! thats the only plot! their story with supporting cast as asad-zoya...and humeira-ayaan!!! DAFUQ!! i honestly feel the cvs r delusional here!!! and bcuz shes in EVERY SCENE!!! i feel NO EMOTIONAL heartbreak for asya either...i meAN the cvs actuallly showed tannus monlogue but cudnt bother to show wht zoya was feeling/saying/whyd she leave/when did she leave/how did she leave? NOTHING..cudnt even show her on the phone with her aapi...talking to dilshaad...crying??? remembering memories...NO...but tannus OTT ********************************************************* EXPRESSIONS WERE DAMN NECESSARY!

The two previous 'love-story' shows by 4-Lions had their villains on for more than a year (Geet and IPKKND).

Ruzia is the villain in the Siddiqui house.
Tunveer is the villain in Mr.Khan's house.

They are here to stay.

The Ajmer scenes will drag for a couple of weeks.
Mr.Khan and Ms. Faoruqui will get together and we'll have eye-s*x for two episodes before Tunveer is back with the pregnancy drama - blaming it on Mr. Khan.Confused

Remember, in soap-land it has not been more than a week or two since she arrived. So she's not all that far along in her gestation.

That drama will continue for two months minimum.
Then once its resolved, eye-s*x for two episodes and the bomb of Ms. Faoruqui's paternity will be dropped.

Another two-months drag-fest.Confused

Frankly, the whole show is a drag now.

I know for a fact that at least 11 people in the TRP audience have stopped watching since last week.
These 11 represent various age-groups - 20 to 60+ age-range.
I am sure many more have also stopped watching.
TRPs will have to reflect this.
But I am equally sure, story will not change.

The only ones left watching are die-hard KSG fans... for whom all is forgiven as long  as he bares his chest every week.Dead

Is this really a story of Ms. Farouqui bringing two estranged families together?
I see neither hair nor hide of THAT story?

Jayne

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlossomingRosepkapsCup-Of-Chai

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
From the looks of it... it's gonna be Tanveers lifestory for many more weeks to come Dead

As disgusting as it is... I hate the current story line.

Cup-Of-Chai

Go to top