Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

are we watching qubool hai or tanveer lifestory (Page 2)

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

EXACTLY!!! IT IS HER STORY!!! HER AND RAZIAS STORY!!! thats the only plot! their story with supporting cast as asad-zoya...and humeira-ayaan!!! DAFUQ!! i honestly feel the cvs r delusional here!!! and bcuz shes in EVERY SCENE!!! i feel NO EMOTIONAL heartbreak for asya either...i meAN the cvs actuallly showed tannus monlogue but cudnt bother to show wht zoya was feeling/saying/whyd she leave/when did she leave/how did she leave? NOTHING..cudnt even show her on the phone with her aapi...talking to dilshaad...crying??? remembering memories...NO...but tannus OTT ********************************************************* EXPRESSIONS WERE DAMN NECESSARY!

exactly !! in the last 2 episodes we get 2 mns of asya .. 5 mins asad and 15 mins tannu !!!! there is a limit to this and im really pissed !!
im so tired of tannu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StonerGirL

Lionessxo Goldie
Lionessxo
Lionessxo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
so truee dudet! this is annoying now... like wth is going on?!?! Get tannu out of the picture already!!!
zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

I know, i coudlnt agree more.

but i would say itne din sabr karlia, lets wait a few days more and the nightmare shall be over! 

but since when we have been making sabr !!!! the nightmare is never ending !!!!! shes everywhere and in everyscene ,, every day .. and she is gonna pitch up in ajmer also !!!Angry 
zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I'm not getting my hopes up about Ajmer, I have a feeling she's going to be around for a long time Dead We got to see her annoying face for the whole episode and Zoya for like 2 minutes today Angry

yup I thinks its better not to get excited for ajmer .. coz we probably will get 5 mins asad and zoya thinkin and crying about each other and the rest tanveer smirking and thinking up her evil plans ..

LuvAsya1 Groupbie
LuvAsya1
LuvAsya1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Seriously they should change the name...they showed asya for 2min and the whole episode revolved around tanveer ...Censored get out of the show..she is sitting on my last nerveAngryAngry arghhh
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara1ksg

Angry
Originally posted by s120

We are all so fed up of Billi's nonsense Angry And it just keeps on getting worse with each episode. 

u r right its getting worse and after watching the precap we can see we are getting more tanveer and razia again !!!

And what makes it even worse is the OTT acting and her smirking away to glory Angry 
ZarinaShah Senior Member
ZarinaShah
ZarinaShah

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
So true. She is now the lead of the show. She outsmarts everyone so easily and wins every time.  Actually I stopped  watching QH this week as it has become so annoying and predictable, just came here to read the updates and i am glad i didn't waste my time watching it. I don't think much of the Ajmer track it is just for the sake of publicity,  nothing serious will happen and I am pretty sure Tannu wont be exposed. Tannu's presence in the show has apparently become so necessary for the TRP.
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i hope the trps fall im serious...i hope frm top 10 it goes to like 11-12...maybe the cvs will wake up then!!! but yah once tannu is out it can go to number 1 Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top