Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: StonerGirL

i say we all jus go to forum 32 and start a rant tht we want old QH BACK...jus re-post tht line over and over!!!

asads character back-zoyas character back-tannu exposed (she can stay for imrans angle THAT IS IT) asya married! BAS!!

I don't think they would even give a damn! Gul has to just ruin the show. I don't know why she does that i heard the same about IPK. I just hope QH doesn't turn into another IPK disaster but it seems like it is heading towards the same situation.
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

When this billi was introduced way back, I never would've thought QH would be reduced to this🀒

when i first saw her i thought it would just be a brief jealousy track to make them realise their feelings but Gul really loves Tanveer that she gives her more screen space then Zoya and she gets to sleep with Asad. 🀒
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StonerGirL

i say we all jus go to forum 32 and start a rant tht we want old QH BACK...jus re-post tht line over and over!!! 

asads character back-zoyas character back-tannu exposed (she can stay for imrans angle THAT IS IT) asya married! BAS!! 

Yeah! Doing that. I am wondering what did they actually mean by that article where they mentioned that they are taking Billi's evilness to a crescendo and once that happens, we'll all breathe a sigh of relief. If this is not the crescendo yet according to them then I wonder what can it be. Honestly there is a limit to everything. Now its just gone beyond the limit. 
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The new name is ...Kahaani hai Billo ki...the almighty pregnant rapist/ seductress...Presented by...Gul  khan. Edited by Rupunzale - 10 years ago
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Precisely! If not the viewers they can at least pity their actors who also seem to be fed up of this track which seems unending.πŸ˜†

I honestly feel bad for KSG. πŸ˜† few days ago he was saying at the ITA interview that in Saraswatichandra Gautam is the heroine and kumud is the hero. Now same is happening with his character. 🀣 whats happening to Indian Soaps! Why have they suddenly made all guys so dumb.
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

when i first saw her i thought it would just be a brief jealousy track to make them realise their feelings but Gul really loves Tanveer that she gives her more screen space then Zoya and she gets to sleep with Asad. 🀒

I thought that too! I thought it was just a track to kinda make Z realize her feelings for Asad, but look at the shit this turned into πŸ€’
Livingfree thumbnail

I honestly feel bad for KSG. πŸ˜† few days ago he was saying at the ITA interview that in Saraswatichandra Gautam is the heroine and kumud is the hero. Now same is happening with his character. 🀣 whats happening to Indian Soaps! Why have they suddenly made all guys so dumb.

πŸ˜† True! Couldn't agree more. Check out this comment that has been posted on Forum 32's FB page: 

"ONE QUESTION FOR THE CVS? if tanveer told asad...tht hes actually a woman will asad believe tht??"
🀣

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I thought that too! I thought it was just a track to kinda make Z realize her feelings for Asad, but look at the shit this turned into πŸ€’

this track has stretched so far that it has really caused a downfall...the USP of the show was zoya's optimistic approach...her smile ...Asya's chemistry...I am not sure how they can bring that back after this...
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

πŸ˜†True! Couldn't agree more. Check out this comment that has been posted on Forum 32's FB page:

<h5>"ONE QUESTION FOR THE CVS? if tanveer told asad...tht hes actually a woman will asad believe tht??"</h5>
🀣

LMAOOO! 🀣 Thats a good question. I think the answer should be Yeah he would believe that as he always believes what her Pyaari Tanu says. πŸ˜† ughh! Gul seriously needs to fix this crap!
Livingfree thumbnail

LMAOOO! 🀣 Thats a good question. I think the answer should be Yeah he would believe that as he always believes what her Pyaari Tanu says. πŸ˜† ughh! Gul seriously needs to fix this crap!

Absolutely! It needs to be done ASAP. My last hope is Ajmer bas.