Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: s120

Sadia, I hope instead of Zoe falling off that cliff, Tannu falls down and dies.😑Even I can't take the nonsense anymore but I am also somehow sticking to it because this is the only show I watch. But its getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day

Yeah Shreya we all wish that but i doubt that will ever happen apparently Gul Aunty Ji loves Tanveer a lot. She can't kill her off so soon. 😑 doesn't she get it we don't want to see her anymore. I mean listen to the audience for once.

She will kill her off when everyone would've already lost interest. I seriously miss the old Masti wala QH.
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Yeah Shreya we all wish that but i doubt that will ever happen apparently Gul Aunty Ji loves Tanveer a lot. She can't kill her off so soon. 😑 doesn't she get it we don't want to see her anymore. I mean listen to the audience for once.

She will kill her off when everyone would've already lost interest. I seriously miss the old Masti wala QH.

Sadia, I don't mind if she comes back later because the problem is she is related to Imran and she also knows about Gaffur so they can't let her go now permanently. But the least they can do is to expose her in front of Asad and keep her out for a few months. Later when she comes back they can give us the Imran angle. Tanveer has single-handedly managed to ruin the essence of the show. 
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StonerGirL

EXACTLY!!! IT IS HER STORY!!! HER AND RAZIAS STORY!!! thats the only plot! their story with supporting cast as asad-zoya...and humeira-ayaan!!! DAFUQ!! i honestly feel the cvs r delusional here!!! and bcuz shes in EVERY SCENE!!! i feel NO EMOTIONAL heartbreak for asya either...i meAN the cvs actuallly showed tannus monlogue but cudnt bother to show wht zoya was feeling/saying/whyd she leave/when did she leave/how did she leave? NOTHING..cudnt even show her on the phone with her aapi...talking to dilshaad...crying??? remembering memories...NO...but tannus OTT ********************************************************* EXPRESSIONS WERE DAMN NECESSARY!

The two previous 'love-story' shows by 4-Lions had their villains on for more than a year (Geet and IPKKND).

Ruzia is the villain in the Siddiqui house.
Tunveer is the villain in Mr.Khan's house.

They are here to stay.

The Ajmer scenes will drag for a couple of weeks.
Mr.Khan and Ms. Faoruqui will get together and we'll have eye-s*x for two episodes before Tunveer is back with the pregnancy drama - blaming it on Mr. Khan.πŸ˜•

Remember, in soap-land it has not been more than a week or two since she arrived. So she's not all that far along in her gestation.

That drama will continue for two months minimum.
Then once its resolved, eye-s*x for two episodes and the bomb of Ms. Faoruqui's paternity will be dropped.

Another two-months drag-fest.πŸ˜•

Frankly, the whole show is a drag now.

I know for a fact that at least 11 people in the TRP audience have stopped watching since last week.
These 11 represent various age-groups - 20 to 60+ age-range.
I am sure many more have also stopped watching.
TRPs will have to reflect this.
But I am equally sure, story will not change.

The only ones left watching are die-hard KSG fans... for whom all is forgiven as long  as he bares his chest every week.🀒

Is this really a story of Ms. Farouqui bringing two estranged families together?
I see neither hair nor hide of THAT story?

Jayne

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From the looks of it... it's gonna be Tanveers lifestory for many more weeks to come 🀒

As disgusting as it is... I hate the current story line.
pkaps thumbnail

Sadia, I don't mind if she comes back later because the problem is she is related to Imran and she also knows about Gaffur so they can't let her go now permanently. But the least they can do is to expose her in front of Asad and keep her out for a few months. Later when she comes back they can give us the Imran angle. Tanveer has single-handedly managed to ruin the essence of the show. 

110% agree on that bit
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah you're right about her staying because she is tied to the whole Imran story and Ghafur's secret. Ughh! But she is unbearable and such a torture. I agree that at least a break from her would be good she can come later if she wants to but Asad should know her secret.

I just wish they stop making Asad's character so dumb. Even KSG seems to be fed up of his character now poor guy! πŸ˜†
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i say we all jus go to forum 32 and start a rant tht we want old QH BACK...jus re-post tht line over and over!!! 

asads character back-zoyas character back-tannu exposed (she can stay for imrans angle THAT IS IT) asya married! BAS!! 

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When this billi was introduced way back, I never would've thought QH would be reduced to this πŸ€’
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah you're right about her staying because she is tied to the whole Imran story and Ghafur's secret. Ughh! But she is unbearable and such a torture. I agree that at least a break from her would be good she can come later if she wants to but Asad should know her secret.

I just wish they stop making Asad's character so dumb. Even KSG seems to be fed up of his character now poor guy! πŸ˜†

Precisely! If not the viewers they can at least pity their actors who also seem to be fed up of this track which seems unending. πŸ˜† 
pkaps thumbnail

Talk about it... The character Tanveer is unbearable and a major torture. Watching her makes me 🀒. And Asad's  blind faith in her makes me 😑 (But can't blame the character... he is not aware of the true colors of Billo rani and so is justified)