India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

are we watching qubool hai or tanveer lifestory

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

oh my god !!! I seriously want to cry !!!! what the hell of an episode was this !!! y don't they just name it the effin tanveer show !!!!

she was in almost every scene !!! touch asad .. crying like the fake she is !!!!!

zoya is missing .. tanveers leeps with asad and ruins her life !!! but all dilshaad can say is understand my words ?????? you should be dragging her out the door !!!

as for asad .. my heart just breaks for him ... he is taking all the blame ... but he has no freaking brains ... cmon tanveer says you were pulling her but she stayed with you the whole night !! who believes that shit ?

I have loved qubool hai since the beginning .. but today was the limit ... we cant even enjoy an asya tortured moment without tanveer popping up to torture us ...

I am not even waiting for the ajmer track coz I will probably get my hopes up for nothing and stupid tanveer will succeed with her plans as usual ..and the whole track will end with us watching tanveer winning again !!!

so today I am totally upset ... how tanveer is evenpart of the storyline just confuses me !! she just pops out of nowhere and somehow .. the whole plot shifted from asad and zoyas lives to focusing on tanveers life !!

her pregnancy , her goal to get power , her evil plans !! its a tanveer show with asad and zoya slotted in for 2 mins each !!!!

I am soo upset !!!

ps sorry for any bad language

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajyothi06arvignbulsaraperfectlyuniqueasya4LuvAsya1mentor.dotchikaraMahi982yogierabiacasarajvtafee-feeBlossomingRoseSb111divyabelle-AngreziKudi-LionessxoStonerGirLNiyati_21Asya0910rosalineakksenRupunzalepoorvabmusic1-Aswini--iLoveKaran-...Arjuneeti...anushreemishrasree07--Ariana--AlwaysAsYa-ElmoFuj-zan101GoodyTwoShoesLivingfreeNithiya95KulfiBai-Ishqbaaaz-countingstarzspuARHICup-Of-ChaiSurish

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
They should name the show Billi Hai, since she seems to be there everywhere in every single episode Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thaneegfee-feezara1ksgGitaIyer-Ishqbaaaz-

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
We are all so fed up of Billi's nonsense Angry And it just keeps on getting worse with each episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

They should name the show Billi Hai, since she seems to be there everywhere in every single episode Angry

exactly !! she is everywhere !!! im really irritated
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY!!! IT IS HER STORY!!! HER AND RAZIAS STORY!!! thats the only plot! their story with supporting cast as asad-zoya...and humeira-ayaan!!! DAFUQ!! i honestly feel the cvs r delusional here!!! and bcuz shes in EVERY SCENE!!! i feel NO EMOTIONAL heartbreak for asya either...i meAN the cvs actuallly showed tannus monlogue but cudnt bother to show wht zoya was feeling/saying/whyd she leave/when did she leave/how did she leave? NOTHING..cudnt even show her on the phone with her aapi...talking to dilshaad...crying??? remembering memories...NO...but tannus OTT ********************************************************* EXPRESSIONS WERE DAMN NECESSARY!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chikarafee-feezara1ksgdivyabelle-Ishqbaaaz-

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by s120

We are all so fed up of Billi's nonsense Angry And it just keeps on getting worse with each episode. 

u r right its getting worse and after watching the precap we can see we are getting more tanveer and razia again !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chikarashukhpakhiiLivingfree

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I know, i coudlnt agree more.

but i would say itne din sabr karlia, lets wait a few days more and the nightmare shall be over! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jawaria-

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I'm not getting my hopes up about Ajmer, I have a feeling she's going to be around for a long time Dead We got to see her annoying face for the whole episode and Zoya for like 2 minutes today Angry

Go to top