Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OS - One Good Reason

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone

This is the first time I have attempted to write something and have had the guts to post it...so as u can imagine I am quite nervous...who am I kidding? I am absolutely petrified. I hope It is decent enough for you to like, and if not then that's ok too...but please don't bash me..lol. So here it goes

OS - One Good Reason

'You know what Mr Khan to hell with you and to he'll with your best friend' Zoya screamed, her anger laced voice and her darkened eyes took Asad by surprise. He had seen her upset and angry many times but this was something else.

Zoya fought hard to hold back the tears that were brimming in her eyes she kept her eyes locked with his refusing to back down. She knew what she was about to say and even before she spoke her heart broke into a million pieces. 'You know Mr Khan there is only so much someone can take, I am tired Mr Khan I am so tired of constantly trying to prove myself to you, time and time again' Zoya's voice had calmed down by now the rage that was so evident was now replaced by pain and heart ache 'do you know how it feels to know that the person you are going to be spending the rest of your life with doesn't have an ounce of trust in you, no matter what I do or what I say Mr Khan I will never match up to your expectations. You were right Mr Khan I am notthing but a misfit, something you made sure that I felt from the day I walked through that door...you know what Mr Khan I am so so sorry I am sorry that I came into your perfect life and messed it all up'.

Zoya's tears finally found their way out, on the verge of totally breaking down she turned around and ran towards her room leaving Asad totally dumbfounded every word pierced through him his stomach churned painfully, he felt a dull pain engulf his entire being, he tried to move his heart was screaming to go after her to tell her that she has got it all wrong but his mind and body failed to listen to respond to his bleeding hearts plea.

Across the room stood Tanveer celebrating her small victory, she had created enough misunderstandings between Asad and Zoya to last them a life time, every time she planned something her prey easily fell into her wicked traps. She had proven time and time again that Zoya was falsely accusing her of things, she managed to convince Asad hat Zoya was jealous of their relationship, which was why she felt compelled to lie and make up stories.

There was no misunderstandings Zoya was all to aware of Tanveer's manipulative ways, she had uncovered more than enough to know that Tanveer was nothing but full of lies, deceit and was pure evil. The number of things that started to wrong since her arrival were no coincidences. Zoya knew Tanveer didn't like her and what made it worse was phoopi's sudden announcement of her engagement to Asad. Tanveer would have a sob story ready after every incident that Zoya highlighted, in the end it was always Zoya who was made to look like the immature fool who had nothing better to do than accuse Asad's innocent childhood best friend who according to him was incapable to hurting a fly yet alone a human.

Zoya sat In her room trying to calm herself down 'Zoya what he hell are you doing, you are going to marry a man who doesn't trust you,...hell he doesn't even like you Zoya and here you are dreaming of becoming Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan, all because you couldn't say no to phoopi' Zoya said to herself, she felt like she was constantly fighting a losing battle, she had never been hurt so much by someone her entire life, every harsh word, every accusation, every anger filled glare was engrained. 'The only thing you are doing here is having a joke made out of you, no matter what you feel for Mr Khan he will only ever see you as the annoying unwanted misfit of a guest that attacked his peaceful life like a hurricane' still talking to herself Zoya did what she have done a long time ago to pack her bags and leave, there was no way under the present circumstances she could continue to stay, her engagement was a fraud something that she and Mr Khan were fully aware of, she would explain everything to phoopi and make her understand. There was no other way, she couldn't continue to deceive everyone around her especially herself. As much as it hurt she knew that Mr Khan would never accept her, not the way she wanted him to.

On the other side of the hall Asad sat on his bed replaying what Zoya had said. He hated himself for making her believe that she was a misfit that she was unwanted and didn't belong, it was totally the opposite. Zoya no matter how different was someone who fitted perfectly into his life, there wasn't a day he could go without seeing her beautiful smile hearing her awefully bad jokes and poetry. No matter how much he initially fought himself he was unable to stop his heart falling irrevocably in love with her. When his mum announced their engagement he felt like he was the happiest man alive. It was true they both fought like there was no tomorrow, he knew the main reasons behind their constant fighting was Tanveer. Asad wasn't blind he knew there was something fishy going on but he had no proof other than his gut instinct, what made it worse was that Zoya felt he didn't trust her. Asad trusted her more than anything but what he wanted to do, what he needed to do was catch Tanveer red handed and then get to the bottom of why she was doing all this.

After a few hours Asad heard raised voices he quickly went out and was left in a state of shock. Zoya stood by the door with her suitcase, Najma was pleading with her trying to stop her from going whilst his mum stood there in silence. 'Bhaijaan look Zoya is leaving...bhaijaan please stop her, why is she going?' Asad looked at Zoya who met his gaze for a split second before looking away, she knew that the more she focused on him the harder it would be for her to follow through what she had decided to do.

Asad swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat he walked up to her 'Zoya where are you going, why are you doing this?' Zoya looked at him and then at the small figure behind him who was smirking away 'you really need to ask Mr Khan, isn't it obvious...Mr Khan I really have exhausted myself I have no energy what so ever to argue with you, I have explained everything to phoopi...I...I am sorry I need to go' Zoya wiped the tears that started to escape and turned around as she did Asad grabbed her hand 'Zoya...please don't go' ' why...why Mr Khan give me one good reason to stay' Asad looked at her keeping hold of her hand he stepped forward closing the gap between them ' because...I love you...I love you Zoya, I always and I always will'.

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingdps2005anushkablaila889ReyaPMdeepthipavitraShashilala786ednaroseNoorrizvimunchy18jottjottkayathre_sahillMitamadpinks73Sara_76Starshinasony1990aditiaroracheeky_maddydhwaniianakSATD06bittersweet1126manjusha_92DarkBecomingvinaben~sweet Ash~sadavirkArjunKiAshswarobi1jinelle20fee-feetacker_karanAsya6kishlay95ArnavarmaanMvinfffPCdublinvarshificatIPKKND_PyaarbindasssPasyaimmigreat54Varunholicmadina129849565007Ihopelove...Hannu...lover1998kabhi_asyalove.asad.zoyaNitya_Sureshfatima30KaBhilicioussarbrathanSplash-ASYAsugantiCHAYMAShabana0786tv05amri123luvushivin1gauranitaiSanju_ARainsri7krazy4kashAishah8cutestar12butterfly7vinita459change12AriyaLilyOrchid_Annie_RuchaMulayrosamalezillionairersk16JULIELjazmeenRarepearlCinderella3jayasree.rao-krrish-ksen-Aswini-life4mekals82-ABI-TaiLungApplefcutie15ChocoBerryAnnzSageflower7anopamasasirmochhugMissSparklinganushreemishrarisingsea101famzii05princess101Nikita_Smith..Breeze..zhasan2simran_singh_24Gurmeet4DrashtiGroverAddictzan101GulaaboLyssaPieNaughtynattyNithiya95-ElmoFuj--Peary-MisHumptyDumptyraneeb-RohitMaxwell-Surish

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Oh wow, i love your writing and this was really intense!

please continue soon! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syed

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Thank u for the encouragement I didn't think I would get any responses. This was just a one off...if I am brave enough then might put something else together.

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saima-Syed

Thank u for the encouragement I didn't think I would get any responses. This was just a one off...if I am brave enough then might put something else together.

your writing is beautiful! you  just need to reach it out to the people and they will surely read! Big smile
never give up! they will read! you're awesome!Big smile

Saima-Syed

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saima-Syed

your writing is beautiful! you  just need to reach it out to the people and they will surely read! Big smile
never give up! they will read! you're awesome!Big smile

You are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you
Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing loved it !!  I wish things were at this stage in the serial !
You really write well please do continue Embarrassed

Saima-Syed

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Amazing loved it !!  I wish things were at this stage in the serial !
You really write well please do continue Embarrassed

Thank you Smile
niralii Groupbie
niralii
niralii

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Great one ...plz con't soon

Saima-Syed

Go to top