India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Future Looks Bright for Salman & DD!

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Since some people do not like reading 'Bhashans' here as they put it, even when they end up reading every single word of it, will try to keep it short.

I do not know why, every time I come here people end up clearing my doubt. Tho, y'all know who I'm rooting for - but I have my doubts. One thing have learned from reality shows is to never trust em, predictable or unpredictable. DD seems to be getting so much attention and being a fan, I'm loving it. It's funny when I see everybody's eyes on her only. Even haters want her to improve! Instead of concentrating on their favorites, every week they discuss DD's improvement more. Imagine! LOL Inshallah, no worries, with your wishes/prayers, she'll improve eventually. Even if she doesn't win. Blind-Bashing's an other matter.

By the way, I just heard. Is it true, Sana Saeed's entrying JDJ? At last, probably got an other favorite after DD! Me and Kjo seems to be on the same boat! WinkLOL

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102fariha_92jenny8891preevirman1Arshifan98WarriorhighSumana123stressreliefzoya-shahDD_Tannufankrishuuuuuuuuuubabygurl10SavyDobrevCassie..chinkti10Sania_Saniamevanpgurti30.SilentPrincess--Saavi--Neejuvampires-loverhappygoluckyDoracakepriyachand..Tangled..-anoshka--Ratzz-desaitsue_21Viji.ChandranMagical-Wings-Sexy-Rihan05EnchantedForestMeenahshyamssonia_koolkhan.Senorita.--Ratna--AkkiHP-GayabCat-dolly10.MishtyLove._Sparkles_DimaagKaKeeda.hayaat.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Nice post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post!!

TheJake

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
ya jakey!their love-hate relationship is getting stronger every day.i guess these bashers when wake up in the morning,they r only thinking about dd.before logging onto their nets,they r itching to write something about dd.(negative hi sahi).u know that hate is just the first step towards love.dd's nafrat bhara ishq is their junoon.it's RK kind of love for our madhu (dd).drashti dhami ek nafrat bhara ishq aur bashers ka junoon.sab hain dewaney dd ke dewaney.Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891pookie2chinkti10DoracakeKhaleesi_TheJakeMeenah.MishtyLove..hayaat.

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
G'MorningHug

Just copy-pasting my reply here from another post, hope you wouldn't mind me using your name..

Well, like 'Jake' already mentioned, let them criticise, they only want Drasthi to improve in her dancing skills like we all do...when she does improve, we all know they will eventually start applauding too (hopefullyLOL )

Another great effort,
Clap
Anoshka 

P.s. I don't know who sana sayeed is so can't comment on thatEmbarrassed

TheJake

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
well said jakey abt wild card i wish 4 karan tacker...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shahTheJakesonia_koolkhan

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

G'MorningHug

Just copy-pasting my reply here from another post, hope you wouldn't mind me using your name..

Well, like 'Jake' already mentioned, let them criticise, they only want Drasthi to improve in her dancing skills like we all do...when she does improve, we all know they will eventually start applauding too (hopefullyLOL)

Another great effort,
Clap
Anoshka

P.s. I don't know who sana sayeed is so can't comment on thatEmbarrassed

Sharukh's daughter from KKHH, also seen in SOTY.

-anoshka-

Muskaan-S Newbie
Muskaan-S
Muskaan-S

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Smile

TheJake

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index