India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

My feelings - 6/25/13

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: This is NOT a bashing post. I am just frustrated and thus ranting. I will cool down as soon I see a sweet epi with enough Z and A to last me a weekend. :D

I was almost losing my patience watching today's episode. I read somewhere that Mondays usually have a bakhwaas episode and the tempo picks up from Tuesday onwards but what freaking tempo was it? In this rate Asad will probably leave for Ajmer on Friday and we will have suffer through more unnecessary dramas this whole week.

Here are a few things in today's episode I was impressed with and a few things that pissed me off:

1) Ayaan needs to grow a brain. He tells a girl who is head over heels in love with him, "I don't love you but I will marry you as promised and I will not hurt you." HELLO...please go to the nearest college and take the course called, 'Understanding Women 101.' I mean come on! Who does that? Does he really believe Humeira won't go to her dearest Mommy after hearing Ayaan's reaction? Idiot. Ouch

2) Zoya didn't have a single dialogue again but her tears said a lot. It was sweet that she felt Asad when he came to the terrace. The interaction between them was painful. Very emotional and heart wrenching. Cry

3) The older Khan brother needs to grow a brain too. Why is he believing everything Tanveer is saying? He remembered getting hit, sorta remembered Zoya was "there," and woke up all refreshed but didn't remember having (yucky) sex with his best buddy? Really? You want us to believe that? OK, fine Asad. We accept that you believe that you raped Tannu. Then you should be ashamed and  feel guilty for doing wrong to your childhood friend, not get disgusted every time she touches you. Oh, you are angry at her because YOU lost "control" when you saw HER being half raped by her ex-husband? Have you read 50 Shades of Grey recently? How could seeing such a sadistic thing make you horny? Oh, you want to say the "danda ka hit" made you all "fuzzy" and so you did "it" without knowing it was Tannu and thinking it was Zoya who you  saw in a haze? Now tell me: Why do you think you should do "it" with Zoya when you couldn't even see her properly? A guy would want to enjoy his wedding night. Not just do it and pass out. I cannot make heads or tails out of your feelings. Shocked Angry

Haaa...Fooo...Haaa...Fooo (taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself)
Note to thyself: Stop being logical and stop asking these questions. You know there is no real answer that can satisfy you.

4) Tanveer's character is beyond annoying. If it was not a Television but a Feel-a-Vision, Amrapali probably would have felt me trying to choke her to death (No offense Amrapali. You are just doing a great job as an actor...and thus our feelings are so intense).

5) Dilshaaad. Ammmi do something. Kick that Billi out of the house. Is ishareyse koi kaam nahi hoga...usko gala dhakka dekar bahar nikalna hoga (if I had a Feel-a-Vision I would have helped you...prommmise). It was awesome how you were trying to protect Zoya from Asad's apology knowing it would hurt her more. Awesome MIL material. You are strong and strict and just unbelievably awesome.

6) Sad but true. Appi was right. Someone did take advantage of Zoya's innocence. Thankfully it wasn't Asad but Tannu.
BTW, does anyone else think Appi should have a wardrobe makeover. Her Caftan dresses with a satin pajama is so...ewww.

Lets hope we get a better episode tomorrow with A and Z (highly unlikely). the Precap wasn't too promising.

Edited by asyafan6 - 26 June 2013 at 6:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupdivyabelleviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Lol..agree on some points, felt the same. These days ranting becoming a necessity after QH episodes LOL

Tanu took advantage of the kindness and trust by all in Khan household. She messed up Zoe's father identity and caused lot of pain to poor soul making her think her father is dead and now she ruined Asad's life totally. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top