India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fragrant Whispers - ArHi OS (Page 6)

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
ARNAV IS A SMUCK HE TOOK DECISION FOR BOTH OF THEM BEAUTIFUL OS HEARTBREAKING YET PERFECTLY WRITTEN NOT  THEY WAY YOU SET THE SCENE AND CREATED THE FEELING BRILLIANT THANKS FOR THE PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Would never have imagined Khushi married but you wrote this so well, their interactions, the flowers

A tragically happy ending, I don't know for whom I cried more, Arnav or Khushi.. .. he still wished her a happy married life...I am glad you did not identify who she married.. exceptional work..

AngelTeen

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Loved this OS Rae. I agree with your note. Sometimes it is better to heal and go on different paths if things don't work out for you. I loved the way you have written the last paragraph with the red pheony, the act of true love wanting Khushi to have a happy married life. The end was painful but I agree with you and for the same reason I too don't like Devdas movie and the character at all. I am busy right now so will be back to edit my comment again and give my feelings indepth.

AngelTeen

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
A beautiful OS in every sense of that word Rae, you create wonders with your words, and this is one such creation. From the title to the end it was Perfetion. Looking forward to read more like this from you :)

AngelTeen

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
It was heartbreaking..Broken Heart Amazingly written.. Wanted to cry my heart out for not confessing earlier.. Time changes everything.. For good or worse..Cry

AngelTeen

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I feel the exact same way about Devdas as well! I remember I watched that movie when I was in the the third or fourth grade. I remember I hated it because I was a small child and I was used to the bubbly and happy bollywood endings! (P.S shahrukh khan also did not get the girl in the end so that's why I also hate it LOL) now that I'm older I appreciate a movie like Devdas because I realize that it was a good movie even if the outcome wasn't what we wanted

This was a great OS! Bengalis have an amazing culture! I love it!

Ugh god Arnav why!!!!! What could have been...I liked the ending because khushi showed arnav that she's content and it was his loss and, I find it quite repetitive to read stories where the girl suffers the most when her love is lost. It was interesting to see the tables turned in this one

Edited by sweet_5 - 26 June 2013 at 6:03pm

AngelTeen

Crazy4Sobti IF-Dazzler
Crazy4Sobti
Crazy4Sobti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Rae,

Okay, let me tell you what was going on back of my mind when I started reading this story, "Rae must be pure Bengali". So I was really shocked after reading that you are not Bengali…. And without knowing "B of Bengali" you created this beautiful Bengali backdrop….memories of all the movies/tv shows I watched with Bengali background came rushing to me. BRILLIANT!!!ClapClapClap

About the story, it was sad, yet it was fulfilling, it was beautiful.

Their love story was very picturesque - decorations, her saris, those flowers, Bengali household. Their short romance was so impactful. Flirty Arnav, shy Khushi – delightful combination.

Never knew flowers had such in-depth symbolisms.

Cheers

Geeta

AngelTeen

meera06 Goldie
meera06
meera06

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
This was such a sweet and heart breaking OS..
Khushi..I have no idea if she is going to forget Arnav and lead a happy married life..maybe to the world it may seem that she is truly happy with her marriage...but maybe as time flies she will learn to love her husband...
Arnav..if only he had the guts to accept his love to Khushi then things would have been so different ...I don't know if it was right of Arnav to declare his love to Khushi after 2 months of her marriage...I mean its going to make things difficult for Khushi...But by gifting Khushi the red peony left me in tears...that was a selfless act...
I loved their chemistry even though you did not elaborate their romance...the way he said that she needs to continue wearing saris and he will keep gifting flowers to match them...that was so romantic... 
Lovely work and do keep writing!

AngelTeen

Go to top