India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fragrant Whispers - ArHi OS (Page 3)

rakhee12 Senior Member
rakhee12
rakhee12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
That was beautiful... Not all love stories have a happy ending.. If its not meant to be two people no matter how much in love can never be together... Hope khushi is able to reconcile with that and move on away from Arnav's memories to have better life with her husband

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Originally posted by msin

It's  written very well I liked it..

But devdas in its place was a classic.. It depicted childhood love.. Inability to make decision at a young age.. It happened in 1930 when devdas was dependent on his father he could not against him and so he  spurned paro... To regret later..
Do not judge the srk movie devdas... With the alterations it gave a very unfair picture to devdas..neither here nor there..

Thank You for your comment! :)

Glad you liked it! :)

But I would like to make clear that this is not based on Bhansali's Devdas, but on the concept itself. I am not a fan of a character as weak and as selfish as Devdas, hence.
l

Even I did not like devdas... But in retrospect I feel every male cannot be an alpha male..there are weak  guys in our world..and selfish , weak or not they can fall in love...if he had not fallen in love with paro.. Still paro would have got married to that aging widower.. Because that is what her parents could afford to marry her off too..they could not afford the dowry of a rich young man...every story cannot have a happy ever after... Sometimes it's nice to read about unrequited love too.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AngelTeen

It's  written very well I liked it..

But devdas in its place was a classic.. It depicted childhood love.. Inability to make decision at a young age.. It happened in 1930 when devdas was dependent on his father he could not against him and so he  spurned paro... To regret later..
Do not judge the srk movie devdas... With the alterations it gave a very unfair picture to devdas..neither here nor there..

Thank You for your comment! :)

Glad you liked it! :)

But I would like to make clear that this is not based on Bhansali's Devdas, but on the concept itself. I am not a fan of a character as weak and as selfish as Devdas, hence.
l

Even I did not like devdas... But in retrospect I feel every male cannot be an alpha male..there are weak  guys in our world..and selfish , weak or not they can fall in love...if he had not fallen in love with paro.. Still paro would have got married to that aging widower.. Because that is what her parents could afford to marry her off too..they could not afford the dowry of a rich young man...every story cannot have a happy ever after... Sometimes it's nice to read about unrequited love too.

I agree or else I wouldnt have written this story, no? Not every love story can have a happy ending and nor can every woman or every man be strong enough to proclaim their love in front of the entire world or even just in front of the one they do love. :)

msin

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
How utterly depressing...a love that cannot be fulfilled.  Khushi's right though...he thinks only of himself.  The ending was poignancy epitomised...a bit of a bittersweet ending. 

AngelTeen

nnhk Senior Member
nnhk
nnhk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
subah subah uth kay dekha ... your pm... and was so happy

this was beautifully written, i so wanted to slap arnav at a point, but then saab haapy endings ek si tu nahin ho sakti na.

Rae, i am sending you this hug Hug with tears in my eyes.

AngelTeen

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Heart touching!
By the time i fnshd readin , a sad smile crept up on my face..

Sigh!! wotever the circumstances r , I cmpltly agree wid u , Rae, fr a couple in a relationship, its unfair fr nly 1 person to make a decision fr bth of dem..

Brilliant narration.
luvd it immensly :)

The significance of the flowers ws vry informative since i dnt hv any idea abt dem!

AngelTeen

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Sad, heartbreaking yet beautiful!
Too be v frank, I never like Devdas, whatever may be his reasons! For me, he was coward!! Apna pyar ijhaar bhi na kar saka na Sab KUCH bhuk kar aage Ja saka! Made 3 souls unhappy I know I will get lots of jutis!!
But here at least he's asking khushi yo heal up!

AngelTeen

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I am lost for words. Seriously. 

It broke my heart, yes, but  it also made me smile. Your love has to have the power of forgiveness. So what you didn't end up together? That in no way means your love has to end. 

I am in love with the feeling of 'love' once again.

AngelTeen

Go to top