Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fragrant Whispers - ArHi OS

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkndFanthepelicanZaynMalik21Fluffy.CattyraniushaGlitteratimoni16sheenakiedistantobservertr0001neeveeMapraniblacklady1p.vibharadha_r99saaniaaplumpymdm2013MINKRISHzunaishacutiedyutiChand...nammrata007libbyfernsbablubliArshinmeJasmine1611sunshineswirlmrignKajenEternitylilyattitudeshr3291ammyicycoolKhushixoxo-tardisblue-smriti25..Zahra..glimmernglittermelovemayuranumaddurirakhee12shyamidutthillycutie13LoveArnavKhushi-Emma.K-amritabAnzieshreyasoniachweetybebuziya-farhannishjbluedayAtyayArmelasuri2610NASAKEprathyusha120WaterIcenehaarshi1likeNoOtherAmrita_12shr1234richa1792kamtokdinchenisMeWantBananapalaayanjojo21crazyqueenNirjhoramanisha-aashi12pms-Meeshaaliarshilife2cheeripkndlover75peachygirlalwaysarshirarshiaaliyaknilmanC0ralineAish002mit0905pooja_arshijohn-angadChandu2000vks11Minahil96mayurisb80nikshaksujiniya55anonyasrShweta1691shils28RandomGirlLadyR-Siaa-PixieFlameneverbefore-doe-eyes-meera06sweet_5Ni_singhpmpm1bushrayousaavan_loverAishu136ongongongjust_juhi-Shobhu21-JnJ....reshkdsubsmistyrainssegadkaur94SamyxxemistryRishita.SIholic__blossom__wonderblakembbsrocksvaishuuIronButterflyJammy-jessjazz-DobByDoDgeR-sirivalli.tzayana123PhoenixTearssayari_sanki99rk2127Dhrenu-FlameOfHope-A_BAJaveria3991nadiafarjanaArshi67ARSHIANDImahrusweetyavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-aquagaljisamissmkvarsha2KD-FriedriceJi-sana11daisydee425piaviviandsenaflutterbyHot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiii-Garima-Krishnaluv94shonagudiajakhushimeera30ShiningStar18mandy15flowers4u_disha_SamiyaIPKKNDpup03-Roshini-rulamaHappytwinkledumasmishti_17MysticRiver

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

tomchi94aisha13Dsheenakiesatyaanushablacklady1distantobserverMINKRISHChand...Eternalalluresunshineswirlarhi_love_bonivioletgirlKhushixoxoxnedramrignjbluedaysoppyWaterIcegataAnzieshreyasoniaanamika00LoveArnavKhushi-Emma.K-amritabhillyanumadduricutie13dilectusRainyDayssuri2610palaayanjojo21aveeshakiran-aashi12pms-crazyqueenDDC1addicted25Mirabellalwaysarshimit0905C0ralineMinahil96aksujipooja_arshijg12RandomGirl--BumbleBee--saavan_loverpmpm1sweet_5Ni_singhPixieFlameneverbefore-Siaa-Japonicamistyrainskdsubsjust_juhi-Shobhu21-emistryvandana73wonderblakesegadmoomin4455DMGFan-2b-not2bJammy-jessjazzIronButterflymbbsrocksPhoenixTearsSS88rk2127sayari_sanki99-FlameOfHope-mahrusweetynadiafarjanaArshi67Titaliya_APvarsha2KD-FriedriceJi-Krishnaluv94jakhushimeera30shonagudia-Garima-sana11jisablackdoveavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-aquagalbhaktiii_disha_flowers4uPSharadarulamaranogillNickysweetmishti_17dumas

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
This piece is heartbreaking, yet by the end of the story one is left smiling a sad smile because its been written down so beautifully and wiping away a tear or two.

I'll start with the title. I for one had no idea about the symbolism of peonies. So this was new to me. That one dialogue when he tells Khushi that every time she wore a saree, she should come and find him so that he could find her a flower. That has to be the most romantic, beautiful and refreshingly unique line I have ever heard, ever read. Its so intimate and just so, so nice. Something to make you go weak in your knees.

I wanted to slap and hug Arnav, all one after another. Telling Khushi what he felt, a moment too late. Yet understanding the fact that it was too late, dropping of that peony was a selfless act. And the whole situation is so sad. I mean, like I told you before, I don't know how Khushi will forget Arnav and lead a truly happy life. But maybe that's how things are--you start to learn to live with these things.

Then the whole scenario. Believe you me, you've done a marvelous job with the dialogues, the character and the names, surnames; he characters running after one another, Arnav asking Khushi for the flowers--everything screamed of a Bengali household. Brilliant job there.

Amazing work as always Rae! :D

Edited by mistyrains - 25 June 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyaddicted25Ni_singh-Siaa-Jammy-sayari_sanki99AngelTeen

-Emma.K- Senior Member
-Emma.K-
-Emma.K-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Res! Will read and come back :)

---------------

I think I'm crying. Rae, what a masterpiece this is. Absolutely beautiful, the story, the words, the flow...everything.

I had a smile on my face from the fist couple of lines, as I'm Bengali :) I felt as if I was back home visiting my relatives. Thank you for the wave of nostalgia! :)
And then you went straight on to the beautiful woman who came to visit. Your description easily made out that she was newly married, the sari and designs...and deep down I had a feeling it was Khushi. I liked Anjali and Khushi's easy conversation, two best friends catching up. And then you brought back those memories of Arnav! My heart sunk when I realized he wasn't her husband. But how beautifully you incorporated them into the story! Their name calling was quite adorable! Rakshaas and Rudolph, aw!

That one memory you described where Arnav gives her flowers, literally gave me goosebumps. Everything about him sounded so dreamy, the chemistry was wonderfully portrayed. That one touch had so much depth for Khushi. Everything about this one was so real, it's like I could hear his voice the way you described it. And then reality strikes, one can be so caught up in the past that the present is totally forgotten. How heartbreaking for Khushi! :(

When she's running after Anjali, and Arnav calls her my heart almost stopped. His confession saddened me very much. How I wish he had told her before, it's far too late now as Khushi is a married woman. I loved how she talked back though, not taking any shit from him. Why should she? He's finally telling her that he loves her, when there's no chance for them. Loved this part!

The end...*sobs*. The peony, he gave to her as it symbolizes a happy married life! Oh man, my heart broke for these two. Their love was pure, but sadly they did not end up together. And I'm sure Arnav will regret his whole life. I immediately saw the influences of Devdas by the end, wonderfully done Rae! One of the best OS's I've read, agonizingly beautiful.

Thank you for writing this :)

Edited by -Emma.K- - 25 June 2013 at 3:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Jammy-AngelTeen

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful but end was painful!

Edited by opsyellow - 25 June 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Wow beautiful as well as heart wrenching story! In one shot you have conveyed so many emotions. First love, friendship, teasing, separation, pain, anger, betrayal, forgiveness, lost love and what not... love the way you wrote it, it was so beautiful as well as amazing.

PS: I am married to a Bengali for 4 years still cant speak the amount of bangla you wrote. Great job Smile

AngelTeen

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
This story was just beautiful! Had tears in my eyes in the end! Two souls who loved each other couldn't live with each other :(
Anyways, the OS was amazing! :)

AngelTeen

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
poignant!

AngelTeen

Go to top